Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mandyjw

Why is it called the noble path?

35 posts in this topic

There was nothing noble about my path. 

Also why is everything talking about pissing in the wind? I mean, why not piss in the wind if that's what you want to do? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Any apparent path from yourself to yourself is NOBLE?❤️

15 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Also why is everything talking about pissing in the wind? I mean, why not piss in the wind if that's what you want to do? 

Look there is time and space for process and rules.

There is time and place for none of that.

There is time and place for no time and place

One can never make an overly generalized accurate model of Reality.

Be a light onto yourself.

Keep the light within burning ever vigilantly. Let it come what may come.

PS: pissing in the wind tends to backfire. Watch leos video "why ego is bad?"

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom I thought pissing in the wind was a beautiful symbolic way of showing that you are letting go and letting God. 

No? xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw Wherever you piss, you are always pissing on yourself anyway, so you might was well piss into the wind.

Make shapes 

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

@Preetom I thought pissing in the wind was a beautiful symbolic way of showing that you are letting go and letting God. 

No? xD

In a sense it does!

When you piss in the wind, it becomes cloud, gets blessed but god, comes down as rain and ends up in your cup as the morning tea.

God's graceful ambrosia indeed. Contemplate it while drinking tea next time ? ? ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@mandyjw Noble is admittedly an outdated word with stage Blue roots. Perhaps replace it with "Authentic" to your true nature. If pissing in the wind makes you feel alive, by all means do it! :D

Edit: pissing in the wind: To waste time on a pointless or fruitless task; do something that is ineffective. You can make a complaint if you like, but you'll just be pissing in the wind.

The duality of "fruitless" and "fruitfull" collapses when questioned... Indeed, one man's "pissing in the wind" is the next man's authentic expression. So it's all context dependent. The real measure is if the act is in line with your top values... and don't over think life, everyone needs to piss in the wind every now and then to feel alive and human.

Edited by TheAvatarState

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState :x

Yeah I think the word noble is very stage blue. I like the word, but it makes me think of righteousness or morality, where as the path is renouncing your understanding of morality and judgement in order to connect with God experiencially.

Well paradox is that afer awakening your morality Will improve while you Will not judge anything at the same time. ❤️

@zeroISinfinity I guess that is the true grace of God. 

@mandyjw an updated understanding of Noble would be if it's in line with Teotl. Did you see Leo's video on Aztec nonduality? 

I understand why Leo uses the term Noble, but yeah I feel like it's seeped righteousness, separation, and higher "order" commanded by a Blue version of God as a bearded man in the clouds. :P When I hear "Noble" I think of knights fighting in the Crusades haha. Language is powerful, and that word has a lot of context and history... I feel like it's our duty as self-actualizers to use updated vocabulary like authentic, spiritual, transcendent, nondual, etc. that send a clearer message. There's no reason to hang onto the past.

Even Leo using the term "God" constantly has its problems for newcomers understanding the message, because there's so much historical context of using it in a dualistic, separated way.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@zeroISinfinity I guess that is the true grace of God. 

You are God. More you Love clearer this Will become to you. 

Be like piss in the wind, wash yourself of yourself.

@TheAvatarState I've always been OK with the term God, even having been raised with a very rigid idea of him. 

I'm just still struck by how I had to accept the ugliest, low consciousness parts of myself and the world to get "here". I have to be very open-minded to the definition of the word noble to make it fit the description of the path I had to walk.

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

xD:x

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Shrumi? 

18 hours ago, mandyjw said:

I hope you're still on the path and haven't just given up at your 'destination'? And who cares what the path is called anyway? The path you took till now no longer exists.

If you had an eternity then there would be much piss and wind to waste. If your time is limited then hold your bladder and fill your life with serious things until you either expire or you can take the pressure no longer.

All stories and explanations are false.

@LastThursday My path is more like forging through the wilderness. I'm out here, it's beautiful and I'm lost. I had a home at one time, but this place could be home too. My eyes see it for the first time, but I saw the same woods through different eyes before. Some of the memories are still there. What is a memory? A vision of the future? 

What is time? A vision of a clock? 

Edited by mandyjw

@mandyjw Noble is what is arising within you - the unification of self. Love is purifying you, cleaning you out. Intentions rooted in simple pleasures and “self” gratifications, in both false protective psychological fortifications & physically oriented temporary appeasements, are gonna go. Your call is to give yourself to the world. Your resistance is against the realization that this is literal & whole. The resistance feels like one big ‘thing’, but is actually constructed of many seemingly inconsequential repetitions. A puzzle that is solved by surrendering it, rather than relishing in being the ‘solver’.

No one is coming, and no one will make changes to accommodate your changes.

You change, they don’t - your change thrives on your acceptance that they don’t.  

Time is a means for you to experience this. 

Memory is so you know why.

Your vision shows you ‘where your at’ on your path. You are Happiness, that will never change. The creation is resistance, that will certainly change. 

The clocks remind you now is the time. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I've never been open to the idea od past lives until recently. But there are three memories/visions, I've always known aren't mine.

A meadow.

An antique chair. I didn't know it until I saw one like it.

An antique clock face.

They trigger an indescribable unshakable feeling. It's a nice one but it is puzzling. 

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@mandyjw A puzzle that is solved by surrendering it, rather than relishing in being the ‘solver’.

Thank you, I can't thank you enough. 

@Nahm

I don't want to be the only person in the universe. 

I don't want to be God.

I want God to take care of me. 

I want to be a sheep, not a shepherd. 

I'm both, I'm all of it.