John Iverson

Self Actualizers there in Canada, what are the oppurtunities there?

8 posts in this topic

Maybe a year from now there is a chance that i will make it there.. so help me, make me open to alot of oppurtinities there and what is really possible there.. what job is possible give what system you have there.. what political situation you have and given the free system there.. give me what you gather information guys.,

Edited by John Iverson

Nothing and everything? Wherever you are is your dojo.

11 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

Nothing and everything? Wherever you are is your dojo.

I really appriciate your reply, so you are telling me the time i make it there in canada there is nothing? Like okay i am going to streets doing nothing? I really appriciate what you are telling me but what i am concern is i will go to canada because there is so much oppurtunities there, like a job , a career or anythig that it is really possible but in my current scope it is imposible.. do not always speak enlightenment here okay? Enlightenment is not my thing right now.. i need to do something, i need to go out there and find really possible , activities, i want to engage to life.. what is really out there and i am gonna do it.. did you get me? I am full of energyyyy that i want to express but first i am discovering things.. nothing and everything is the end of what i must do today... life is duality withing duality and i want to be engage first to lifeeeeeeeeee what can offer...

In practice, unless you are living in a shitty region, you are not going to get better opportunities by just going to canada.

Canada is not one place but many places. Some places have certain opportunities while other places have other opportunities.

The same applies to where you live, too. Different opportunities can be found in different places.

You better have specific kinds of people or places in mind if you are looking for opportunities.

You should also talk about specific opportunities. Unless people know what kinds of opportunities you are looking for, it's difficult to give recommendations.

Can you be more specific about what kinds of opportunities you want?

Edited by CreamCat

Edited by halo
Redacted

9 hours ago, CreamCat said:

In practice, unless you are living in a shitty region, you are not going to get better opportunities by just going to canada.

Canada is not one place but many places. Some places have certain opportunities while other places have other opportunities.

The same applies to where you live, too. Different opportunities can be found in different places.

You better have specific kinds of people or places in mind if you are looking for opportunities.

You should also talk about specific opportunities. Unless people know what kinds of opportunities you are looking for, it's difficult to give recommendations.

Can you be more specific about what kinds of opportunities you want?

can you just say what canada can offer ? Imean as life per se, what canada can offer? And i will look forward what i will do when i make it there... that's it.. i know what you are saying,, may question is specific about canada? What canada can offer to life.. that people can see the possibilities and oppurtunities there

23 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

can you just say what canada can offer ? Imean as life per se, what canada can offer? And i will look forward what i will do when i make it there... that's it.. i know what you are saying,, may question is specific about canada? What canada can offer to life.. that people can see the possibilities and oppurtunities there

Sorry, man. I don't know much about specific things about canada. I can only talk about big picture.

In the big picture, I wouldn't personally expect much from canada, USA, or my country.

I'm not the best person to ask about canada's opportunities or my country's opportunities. All I know is that canada is okay to live in and it can be better than USA, depending on your preferences.

Are you looking for more reasons to go to canada than to meet a girl?

If you think the girl can be the love of your life, that alone is a good enough reason to try.

If you want to meet the girl, just go to canada and discover opportunities by trials and errors.

Edited by CreamCat

56 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

Sorry, man. I don't know much about specific things about canada. I can only talk about big picture.

In the big picture, I wouldn't personally expect much from canada, USA, or my country.

I'm not the best person to ask about canada's opportunities or my country's opportunities. All I know is that canada is okay to live in and it can be better than USA, depending on your preferences.

Are you looking for more reasons to go to canada than to meet a girl?

If you think the girl can be the love of your life, that alone is a good enough reason to try.

If you want to meet the girl, just go to canada and discover opportunities by trials and errors.

Speaking of big picture.. yes even pick up i will try there, ? All the possibilites there i will engage to them! Wholistically.. :D