David Hammond

Becoming the breath means permanent enlightenment

149 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

No it is not point for me to describe it for you. You have to become enlightened yourself and you can do it only while meditating. You can't walk around thinking you are enlightened, no you can only become it during meditation. So practise practise practise not losing yourself in concepts philosophy Religion science. Actual work not imaginary conceptual. Hope this helps

1 hour ago, WelcometoReality said:

@Big Guru Balls oh is that what it is. :D

What better way to learn than through a cartoon? 
I figured it would be helpful for the more....how can I put this nicely..... "simple minded" folk here. :D

Not you of course. :)

Edited by Big Guru Balls

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!

@David Hammond It's nice you admit that you have growth to do and that you have a little lust. 

My question is this: supposing you would do a great chunk of your growth by not having any lust, how would you go about it? 

42 minutes ago, Big Guru Balls said:

What better way to learn than through a cartoon? 
I figured it would be helpful for the more....how can I put this nicely..... "simple minded" folk here. :D

Not you of course. :)

I like how they push buttons. If you're spiritual you might have a dramatic episode while watching that. One of my favorites:

7 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

Doesn't that mean that enlightenment doesn't exist and that there is no I to be enlightened? ?

Yes there is only a person appearing

5 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I have deepest respect for all enlightened folks because they died for it. They gave away full ego, their life and everything to reach this state. 

Thank you. I have the deepest respect for you too.

I didn't have to die. Only transcend..

6 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@WelcometoReality Yes that is why I always said become trully enlightened. Become formlessness atleast once in your life for you to really become stuff I am talking about. As I said being in the Now non dual perception of the reality. There is no such thing as awareness in that state, awareness dies (collapses) so abiding in awareness is not full story. 

As I said many times it is easy to give away false separated self, it is easy to abide awareness. But Will you really give up awareness itself, oh yeah that is really scary, think about it. 

Nirvikalpa Samadhi?

That's not enlightenment. 

Your teacher will make you aware of that trap too if you chose to spend time with one.

3 hours ago, iamme said:

@David Hammond It's nice you admit that you have growth to do and that you have a little lust. 

My question is this: supposing you would do a great chunk of your growth by not having any lust, how would you go about it? 

I don't understand your question gully.