David Hammond

Becoming the breath means permanent enlightenment

149 posts in this topic

It took me 3 days to become enlightened just by watching the breath.

2 days, 23 hours and 10 minutes of that were mastering the technique.

50 minutes solid on the breath will result in permanent enlightenment. 

Are you ready to apply this timeless technique? Are you done with the faffing? 

Focus on the hara, paying particular attention to the outbreath. That is enough, the other techniques are only to get you to be able to sustain that degree of intense focus. Its very difficult to achieve but worth it because you only have to do it once in a lifetime. Once in a lifetime of sustained discipline to end thousands of lifetimes being reborn just so that you can become a fraction more conscious each time? No brainer guys. Get off the wheel of samsaric delusion as quickly as possible.

I accept donations via PayPal 

I am sure it will be helpful but everyone's path is different. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

31 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

It took me 3 days to become enlightened just by watching the breath.

2 days, 23 hours and 10 minutes of that were mastering the technique.

50 minutes solid on the breath will result in permanent enlightenment. 

Are you ready to apply this timeless technique? Are you done with the faffing? 

Lol. ? Good luck with that race. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

:D I have never used breathing techniques, but I guess I can free some space as I am planning to revisit all areas again and that includes ones I have not explored. 

6 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I am sure it will be helpful but everyone's path is different. 

You're correct. Everyone's path is different. But that only means that the path is different. This technique is for those who are almost at the end of their path. All paths merge into one. This is what good karma does for you, when you are ready a teaching will appear that's right for you. 

A prophet is never accepted in his own country ~ Jesus Christ, Circa 30 AD!

Edited by David Hammond
Spelling

4 minutes ago, purerogue said:

:D I have never used breathing techniques, but I guess I can free some space as I am planning to revisit all areas again and that includes ones I have not explored. 

Good to hear! You can always find more time, you have eternity to get there. Best of luck with you and your journey ✌

Just now, SoonHei said:

@David Hammond could you explain this technique. how exactly does one watch the breath?

Put attention on your hara area, the sensations in the belly as the breath comes in and out of your body. As you become very still intensify your focus and try to follow as closely as you can in particular on the out breath. Strict attention to the out breath is the key and the passing of enough time is essential. Just mastering the breath and you will think you have reached nirvana , but it's the passing of the 50 minutes that seals the deal. You will see how powerful this is once you get into it. But be in a place where you won't be distracted. Get up in the middle of the night and practice a little yoga and then attempt it. Breaking your sleep and meditating is incredibly powerful because your brain is still producing waves that are closer to the frequency you are achieving with breath watching. 

Don't watch the nostrils because that will cause you to slip into a thought. One thought and it's game over. Belly is best. Plus belly breathing activates the parasympathetic nervous system.

6 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

Put attention on your hara area, the sensations in the belly as the breath comes in and out of your body. As you become very still intensify your focus and try to follow as closely as you can in particular on the out breath. Strict attention to the out breath is the key and the passing of enough time is essential. Just mastering the breath and you will think you have reached nirvana , but it's the passing of the 50 minutes that seals the deal. You will see how powerful this is once you get into it. But be in a place where you won't be distracted. Get up in the middle of the night and practice a little yoga and then attempt it. Breaking your sleep and meditating is incredibly powerful because your brain is still producing waves that are closer to the frequency you are achieving with breath watching. 

Don't watch the nostrils because that will cause you to slip into a thought. One thought and it's game over. Belly is best. Plus belly breathing activates the parasympathetic nervous system.

Thank you thank you will give it a go and beat your time ;)

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

4 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

Thank you thank you will give it a go and beat your time ;)

Ok. I'll hold you to that! 

Just now, Truth Addict said:

@David Hammond

Sounds like spam.

But considering the source, it definitely is.

Don't knock it till you have tried it! ~

David Hammond (2019)

27 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

wow thanks, I was first introduced to this kind of breathing in a zen book. I never thought about going from sleep state into meditation, maybe I can try it the next time i wake up late at night :D 

2 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

wow thanks, I was first introduced to this kind of breathing in a zen book. I never thought about going from sleep state into meditation, maybe I can try it the next time i wake up late at night :D 

You're very welcome. The technique is powerful. I went to my masters retreat centre (only three of us for one month) and learned this technique slowly. Its the way the truth and the life - Jesus Christ (circa AD 33 ish!)

7 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@David Hammond  These quotes are kind of cringy though lol xD ?

xD that's why i do it..

31 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

Ok. I'll hold you to that! 

don't hold your breath but i might just do it. What happens when waking up from the sleep state and meditating? Know a person is more in a relaxed state but what happens really or a person just goes deeper or what??

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless