phoenix666

you are the way

5 posts in this topic

this resonates with me a lot, specially with the kind of obstacles I've encountered lately. so precious, that's why I wanted to share it with you. maybe it speaks to some of you too <3

I feel like the contradiction only appears to be. paradox is all there is, and yet there is no paradox at all because in the end, all dualities collapse, reunite and become one (they always were and always will be) 

how would you reconcile this with other, 'traditional' teachings?

I love Matt Kahn's embracing, heart centered and kind approach to everything :x 

whatever arises, love that

3 hours ago, phoenix666 said:

this resonates with me a lot, specially with the kind of obstacles I've encountered lately. so precious, that's why I wanted to share it with you. maybe it speaks to some of you too <3

I feel like the contradiction only appears to be. paradox is all there is, and yet there is no paradox at all because in the end, all dualities collapse, reunite and become one (they always were and always will be) 

That face he makes when he says "What's dressed up as this person, IS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE." Had me lolling so hard! :D

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

4 hours ago, phoenix666 said:

Good video, I am sure allot of people will find it useful. 

On 09. Mai 2019 at 8:23 PM, Martin123 said:

That face he makes when he says "What's dressed up as this person, IS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE." Had me lolling so hard! :D

and that face when he talks about the awakened baby ?? hahahaha I love his humor, gets me every time... cause it's true xD he reads me like a newspaper xD 

On 09. Mai 2019 at 9:23 PM, purerogue said:

Good video, I am sure allot of people will find it useful. 

I feel like his videos always appear at exactly the right moment for me <3 yeah, I hope so :x

whatever arises, love that