Ponder

Enlightenment and Suffering

264 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

Have you ever been kicked in the b.lls, trust me not love :D

My parents were conservative and I didn't have brother so the first time I learned about balls was in first grade when a boy was really mean to me and I lost my temper and kicked him. In the balls. I wasn't aiming for anywhere in particular. By his response I thought he must be the biggest wimp that ever lived. I was completely mystified by everyone's responses.

That's the most trouble I ever got in in school. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Shin Uggh you have a point..unless ofcourse your using a banana to do the stabbing? Relativity again :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Getting stabbed is nothing compared all the passion I am ready to give you Shin. Pain is nothing to be afraid about. Yes it Will Hurt but that's how all great love stories start. 

3 hours ago, Ponder said:

Do you think enlightenment entails the cessation of suffering or not? And if so, why? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

27 minutes ago, Nahm said:

You are liberated are you not?

Why not say straight, yes there is no suffering after liberation?

Why pretend otherwise?

What are you hiding?

All those great sages that "attained" self realization had no problem directly saying that.

Edited by Hima Izumi

@wavydude I think he's pointing out that it's relative to perspective.

At least that's how I took it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, wavydude said:

@Nahm What's wrong with thinking ?

I don’t know. 

1 minute ago, Hima Izumi said:

Why pretend otherwise?

What are you hiding?

Yes, there is no suffering. The suffering is that someone else becomes liberated, that someone else is not being straight, that someone else is pretending, that someone else is hiding. That someone else, is suffering. 

It’s you though. 

Just now, Nahm said:

I don’t know. 

Yes, there is no suffering. The suffering is that someone else becomes liberated, that someone else is not being straight, that someone else is pretending, that someone else is hiding. That someone else, is suffering. 

It’s you though. 

I know it's me.

And that's why I practice abiding as awareness 24/7 until I realize my true nature.

I am no interested in non-dual word games.

@Hima Izumi They're kidding themselves if they think in human form that there is no suffering.

From the ego's perspective, suffering and non-suffering are dualities.  

Like i said, from God's perspective, the "no perspective" perspective, which is Being, all dualities collapse.

There is no suffering, it is liberation.

But being in a mystical state/non-dual state is not permanent until the idea of the physical body is gone.

From the perspective of the ego there will be always some type of suffering while the idea of our physical body exists.

But you will be much more conscious and will embrace all suffering and LOVE suffering as a fully enlightened being.

You can't walk around in a permanent non-dual GOD mode state forever, that is = to NO YOU=DEATH

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 minutes ago, Hima Izumi said:

Why pretend otherwise?

What are you hiding?

All those great sages that "attained" self realization had no problem directly saying that.

This is your nondual word game. Pretending you are separate, and projecting the suffering on to someone else, to perpetuate your separateness. 

To continue believing your thought story of inferiority, victimhood,  of lessor-than, you project your thoughts, like, “great sages”. 

I am no sage. I’m you. 

Be careful, many will claim to be such things. Be careful of your own thought stories, which enable. 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

This is your nondual word game. Pretending you are separate, and projecting the suffering on to someone else, to perpetuate your separateness. 

To continue believing your thought story of inferiority, victimhood,  of lessor-than, you project your thoughts, like, “great sages”. 

I am no sage. I’m you. 

Be careful, many will claim to be such things. Be careful of your own thought stories, which enable. 

This is what I mean. I don't care about all that.

For me it's all about realizing  ur true nature (end of suffering as buddha said) or not.

And all that is done by practicing meditation.

3 minutes ago, Hima Izumi said:

For me it's all about realizing  ur true nature (end of suffering as buddha said) or not.

Watch the breath. That's how the Buddah did it, and that's how I did it. 

6 minutes ago, Hima Izumi said:

Yes you die to God. There is no enlightenment before you dying during meditation. When time come you Will see it. 

I consider myself to be Magical Enlightened Unicorn and The Greatest Sage of all times. ??? How is that for a thought story. 

25 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I consider myself to be Magical Enlightened Unicorn and The Greatest Sage of all times. ??? How is that for a thought story. 

download.jpeg

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16