Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrewww

Have psychedelics brought up a primal instinct side of you?

6 posts in this topic

During ayahuasca I felt like I was operating out of MONKEY consciousness. My main focus was sex, territory, and food. I was shook and impressed.

I was moaning for like every second for at least 10-20 minutes straight. Ridiculous lol. 

Made me think of how often humans domesticate each other's animal selves lol. 

Yup, yup, yup!

Super-monkey-God-consciousness ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yes, at times I feel somewhat like a caveman/more wild on psychedelics. For example, when I take cold showers during a trip, I may have a want to let out a loud viking scream, as if in blood-rage. This want is there even without trippin, but its more amplified when on a psychedelic. It's quite interesting and enjoyable to me, how much more in tune I seem to be with my animalistic nature, on psychedelics. Just feeling and experiencing the human animal within, with less imposed behavioral domestication coming from ones own and societal norms. 

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

15 hours ago, Andrewww said:

During ayahuasca I felt like I was operating out of MONKEY consciousness. My main focus was sex, territory, and food. I was shook and impressed.

I was moaning for like every second for at least 10-20 minutes straight. Ridiculous lol. 

Made me think of how often humans domesticate each other's animal selves lol. 

@Leo Gura

835411364.jpg

This is natural and quite common, psychedelics at the end of the day help dissolve belief system structures and programs you've picked up. I used to observe this often at psy-festivals and other conscious gatherings and would notice how everyone would just turn into a wild, creative, spirit and create so much artwork and musical expression was as if its a completely different person. Like they have finally re-become who they were before the world gave them an identity/character and now are tuned into infinite intelligence once again. I call this the child-like, primal state/self.

The Wild state is your natural state :) RAWR!

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

On my first/last mushroom trip I understood why warriors of many cultures use substances before battle.

Edited by Uberverse
clearer wording