CreamCat

This forum seemed low in consciousness until I compared it with other forums.

76 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1 I think Leo has already met his basic needs. He has already helped a ton of people with his videos, and I'm sure he's set financially.

Based on his last video, he mentioned that continuing with Actualized.org is just milking millions of dollars "more". So from that I assume he's already made over a million in profit from his LP course. He has over 840K subs, and 40k+ views of people who regularly watch his content. If only 5000 of those people bought his course at $249, that's already $1.25M.

My prediction is that, Actualized.org has been around for 5-6 years now, we might only have him for less than 4 years assuming that he decides to end it around 10 years.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

@7thLetter well until then, there might be an actualized academy for x-men. xcited :ph34r:

someone has to drive him around to his instant brain to brain mind machine.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever I hope 7thLetter is wrong - but all good things must come to an end.

(well that's not quite right from Infinity's perspective is it LOL)

Anyway he is on this post so who knows he may chime in on that, or not.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

19 minutes ago, now is forever said:

in my experience introverts and extroverts are often not what they seem to be - there are extroverts who are really deep and introverts who are more shallow than expected, judging people by how they interact with their surrounding on an everyday basis is very difficult, you would also have to consider age and other parameters. everyone is in different phases in their life, experiences different high and low phases that have influenced their approach towards the world. it’s simple to judge people over their first appearance, putting them into a drawer  - usually you realize the truth in people only after spending some time with them.

@now is forever A model that I think explains this very well is the Myers-Briggs personality model. I definitely know a few introverts who are very shallow. Definitely no one is the same and someone isn't just one or the other, there's more to it.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@7thLetter Boy you seem to have him all figured out :) 

I know where he lives and what he has regularly as a snack.

Vegas and super healthy blueberry smoothies :)

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

@7thLetter mhh i use to trust into my senses. the myers briggs sounds nice but as i see, it is not completely accepted by scientific psychology, so as long as i don’t need it work related i will probably not use it as a measurement.

:ph34r:you could also ask: how many drawers has a cabinet?

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever Then what's a better model to explain it?

Personally I think its quite valid.

@now is forever There are even biological differences in extroverts and introverts. This is a scientific explanation.

MBTI and other typologies are just a map they are good for reflection, yet the map is not the territory... Big 5 aspects, for instance, is scientifically accepted and gave me more insights into my moral and emotional behaviors and drives as political views. While MBTI helped me more to deal with people and do not categorize them the way society does it while giving me gigantic insights into my ego self or for a more neutral term gestalt. Also, how to deal with differences in personality combining mbti and big 5 is just nuts. It's like especially when u trust ur sense... or intuitive hunches perceived by senses ... u know more why people behave that way without getting to know their whole story. It's like you understand now why people differ so much without needing to find reasons why you have a more accurate map and you can figure out the territory way greater. When I read this when I was young, I was shocked how true these things are about myself, also why I feel so different on a "psychological" or mental level from others made a lot of sense. Just by my type. For instance JP demonizes it saying it's not accurate while having read jung etc. So, I am also skeptical. Yet, open to the idea since it gave a lot of insights to what people might do not know. For instance, there is neuroscience with mbti. But, like how can I tell that is true. 

Also, there are ambiverts. Nobody mentioned some.

1 minute ago, 7thLetter said:

@now is forever Then what's a better model to explain it?

Personally I think its quite valid.

it’s maybe a good model to start wit some personality traits, yes as a model to approach the multi dimmensionality of a person, it also might give some hints where streangths in people are and where they still lack skills, but overall it only defines tendencies and an introverted can get pretty extroverted at certain circumstances. it’s an interesting model, but its only a drawer you sort people into - it’s good to be aware of that.

Guys,

The only real core difference between an extrovert and an introvert is how they spend their energy and recharge it.

An introvert will spend his energy by doing almost anything, especially from socializing.
An extrovert mainly by working and staying alone.

To recharge an extrovert needs people and outdoor events, an introvert need time alone and introspective activities.

Of course there are other minor differences, but they can be tweaked and improved on both side to a great extent.
The core difference can't be changed,

It's a spectrum, meaning some people are in the extreme, some are more balanced,
And some are even what we call "ambivert", so at the very center.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

This forum is too green and lacks yellow. Also a lot of people here are not that much into action and they give it some spiritual rationale like "there is nothing to do", "I don't exist", " who is taking action?" which is, in my opinion, quite toxic to be around with. For some reason people here equate being spiritual to being passive while doing something in the world is considered an egoistical en devour. Excesses of green, I guess

@Shin but can people shift their degree of extro/intro-version? 

Long ago I was arguing with an introverted friend about whether it could be changed 

7 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Shin but can people shift their degree of extro/intro-version? 

Long ago I was arguing with an introverted friend about whether it could be changed 

Studies show that we tend to go to the middle of the spectrum as we age, but I suspect it at also a correlation to how free you are internally, since the more free you are inside the more you can spend and retreive your energy.

I don't know if you can actually change from extrovert to introvert, apparently you can't because it's how your brain is wired (it's not shyness or hyperactivity).

I don't see the point to do that anyway, because if everyone is an extrovert or introvert, we would be quite fucked,
Not only this, but the need to change imply that we don't accept ourselves as we are.

Extroversion and introversion aren't better or worse than each other, it's just a different way to live, with one way that is vastly misunderstood for now, that's all.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@7thLetter Also I just googled it, he has 71 million views. 

I think it's like $2 per 1000 views, so $150k from that. Lol nvm that's nothing wtf. 71m views and only $200k?? Youtube doesnt pay out. You have to monetize your audience

@Hello from Russia

Yeah, I agree

Edited by d0ornokey

@Shin thanks makes sense. I can see how my perception of my friends created limitations as an introvert was in fact a reflection of my unaccepted self  

@d0ornokey Yeah I was just making an estimate of how much he makes from his life purpose course, I didn't even include his income from Youtube.