Not me

Can right wing politics even be high cosciousness

89 posts in this topic

It's anomie, not anarchy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anomie

Anarchy is a legit system that was applied in Spain in the 1930's during their civil war and is governed by the overall consense of people wanting to get rid of their monarchy and let people rule. They even traded crops for heavy farm vehicles without the use of money and completely abolished money.

It is a system ruled by the overall consensus of people wanting basically to give power to the people and especially production goods are owned by the people and supplied by demand. It's been some time since I've read the book, but Joseph pier Proudhon was my homie. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-syndicalism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism_in_Spain

Anarcho-syndicalism is the correct term for what happened in Spain. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

1 hour ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

It's anomie

oh i think i have that a little - where can i find it in the icd10 it’s really interesting.

@now is forever What is meant with icd10. I know what it is yet, what is meant? Are you being sarcastic? 

A little anomie or fewer rules would be nice yes. Yet, it is horrible we would basically have a group of power-hungry people wanting to rule. In a society where there are no means to self-actualize anomie will happen and people will revolt if the regime does not suppress it. If there is only stagnation what can be done, besides strolling around doing dumb stuff. See Emanuel Dürkheim or how is name is written, showing how it happened in England through people not adhering to the cultural standards the church imposed, the less these values where available the more society succumbed. 

Now, contrast it with this 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inglehart–Welzel_cultural_map_of_the_world
http://www.worldvaluessurvey.org/WVSContents.jsp?CMSID=Findings

When there are no concrete rules or values inside a country that are being expressed, it is doomed to die. The point I want to make is that values dictate the development of a country, I love Germany for instance, yet sometimes they are very rigid making it impossible as a German who grew up as a German with German family solely, to understand German culture, even if I speak and embody it perfectly. It's like you constantly break the cultural norms, without even trying. Simply because you look different since I am half Afro-American and see how dogmatic their ethnocentrism is, while other folks have their own ethnocentrism. It's like you are constantly floating in a grey area, speaking each cultural code. Questioning your own norms, you see how religion formed a society since you are basically a devil not fitting within the "white" paradigm. Contrast this in America where black kids get made fun of in the "ghetto" for talking white coming back from school.

Value codes like spiral dynamics make much more sense or the map above, it's like you are reading a script depicting how human behavior is driven by their values, etc. As if privileges aren't real. For instance, green germans who grew up solely with German parents are freaking awesome, very vulnerable and emotional from a middle class. I swear to god, I can cry and do how nice these people are regardless of class. 

Yet, stage orange is just freaking retarded, I still feel socially and psychologically disparaged by stage orange beings, having to adjust to their value code, healthy versions are fair and competitive, see soccer. So, it's fair you don't hurt your teammates and you want to win. Stage orange just puts you down, while many Germans just abuse their advantage of being the dominant folk inside their country. Which is their right, and then complain that they when they are accused of colorblind racism, seeing everyone as equal, when they are not. 

Quote:

Researchers also offer alternatives to the color-blindness discourse. Reason and Evans call for people to become "racially cognizant", that is they need to acknowledge the role that race plays in their everyday lives. Being racially cognizant also demands a continuous examination and reinterpretation of race and how it affects our lives. It is also important to balance looking at a person as an individual and acknowledging the role their membership to a social group plays in their daily lives.[22]

Researcher Jennifer Simpson proposed that "in setting aside color blindness, Whites must learn to see, accept, and experience their lives as raced and to explore the possibility that some of the good, ease, or rewards they have experienced have not been solely the result of hard work and just effort but of a system biased in their favor." This conscious exploration of whiteness as a racial and social identity and the acknowledgment of the role of whiteness is connected to modern whiteness studies.[26] However, the field of whiteness studies has been criticized for its focus on reprimanding the white population, whereas similar fields such as Black studies, Women's studies, and Chicano Studies celebrate the contributions of the eponymous group.[27]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_blindness_(race)

For instance one of my older friends we went to a restaurant, he is becoming a doctor and is Vietnamese the waitress hugged him and just touched him and "cutified" him making him a diminutive and treating him as a child or a puppy, which can be fun with friends. Or women treating me even worse, since I am half-black, people asking me if I sell drugs, my doctor (female) not assuming that a black person can study, assuming that I am some playboy male exotic prostitute, leave me dumbstruck. Like what now? Sex? No No No my Name is Jeff. Like you treat it with humor.

Yet, it is sad, movements like feminism or feminists I meet are much easier to deal with then some stage orange princess. You feel human, not objectified. So, self-expression values could be a bit more embraced by conservative parties. 

While all of my black friends are studying and did study. Besides a couple. It's just stupid. THE POINT IS FOR ME MOST WHITES DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW INSPIRING IT IS TO SEE ANOTHER BLACK MEN FOR ME STRIVE, IT IS INSANE IT MAKES ME HAPPY THAT PEOPLE HUMANS ARE FREE WHICH 99% OF PEOPLE DO NOT; YET I COULD CRY WHEN I SEE THE GERMAN WALL FALL AND PEOPLE UNITE. IT IS LIKE YOU ARE ALL ALONE MOST GERMANS HAVE GERMAN FRIENDS THAT I MEET. OTHERS CULTURES ARE BEHAVING LIKE SHIT. WHILE COUNTRIES ARE OPENING DOORS YET PEOPLE WANT TO LIVE AND SURVIVE. IN THE END, IT'S JUST EGO AND I AM A MAMMAL. LIKE READING FRANCE DE WALL explains human behavior mating behavior etc better than most things I've read or seen. 

It's very ignorant that these topics are not discussed with a plethora of refugees and people from other countries. Especially with a legit model. Yet, for instance, there is this very famous cohort study showing when people working for a common goal, they overcome differences. Like what happened in 9/11 etc and people united. The value codes have to change. Same with talking to half and half friends from other ethnicities. You feel very special and different, a lot of people even get jealous which is sometimes unfathomable. One good friend of mine mentioned that it will basically take 100 years or so to decrease this since people will ultimately mix when the globe unites. Making people look more similar.

I often think to think about race, color, gender, etc. Is a waste of cognitive resources when there is no need to consider them and I am very good at that. 

A more secular and self-expressive value system would be nice, so anomie would be counteracted be more self-expression and traditionalists could even express theirs. Anyway now I ranted for a way too long. I am a bit tired of this standpoint. Talking with girls my age it's either feminism, food, gender, equality, emotional problems or it is ted talks, novels, and tv Netflix. Multiculturalism is just taboo they feel devalued and criticized and guilt is induced or it is talked about in relativistic terms. It's very rare I meet one person who I can talk with it about it more systemically, otherwise, people still revolt because they want self-expression. Which is even quite high considering the map above + freedom of the press in Germany is rated high ( see sprial dynamics in action book). I would love to see entrepreneurship being more expressed in Germany in more green and not stage orange freedom terms, most people don't even care about politics and just complain and want holidays, holidays, food and sex. It's just very lame. I can't even join a political party in this small town since the infrastructure is bad and 3 people are interested in the student council in politics. 

So, I thought the effort is not worth it when I explain concepts like spiral dynamics or systemic racism and oppression. People fall on deaf ears social justice warriors are just boring to talk to I'd rather talk to artists. 

Hitler was stage coral for instance.

he was too conscious for this world of sleeper

he try is best to suppress low consciousness

did I just rape the matrix ?

no true Hitler wasn't stage coral, but he was some extremism of green 100% just by reading his biography.

Edited by Aeris

@Aeris Do you even meditate?

Hitler was the non-dual master of the cosmos. Creating wormholes to transport troops to other planets. 

6 hours ago, CreamCat said:

You mean http://fortune.com/2017/10/17/amazon-donald-trump-net-worth-forbes/?

Comparing net worth on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Trump with net worth on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump tells me a different story.

According to wikipedia, donald trump seems to have added billions on top of his daddy's money.

Bro, that's old news. All of that is Trumps lies. It's well documented that Trump inhereted and lost over $400 million.

His net worth numbers are pure lies. Which is why he refuses to release his tax returns. They will show that he loses tons of money.

What Trump does is get large loans and wastes them while creating a public image of having used them to make money. He manipulates the system to get more and more loans. So he's always playing with other people's money.

It's a classic scam strategy. Which is why every US bank refuses to lend him money. Which is why he had go to Russia for loans. And the Russians are corrupt at fuck. Russia is a mafia state. They use him to launder billions of dollars out of Russia and into real estate.

That's how real business is done son. This is no joke. The Russians don't fuck around. They are stone-cold raqueteers, crafty as the devil. Way craftier than Trump. He is their pawn.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

54 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

@Aeris Do you even meditate?

Hitler was the non-dual master of the cosmos. Creating wormholes to transport troops to other planets. 

I did until I reach lvl 100.

Now I do it sometimes when I feel for a game.

I just let my body does his jobs, whatever the job seams to be. Thinking, believing it can shape reality to his will

3 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

@Aeris I never know if u are trolling or just u. But fine whatever.

I m french, I hope this doesn't answer your question, cause it probably won't.

depends the foot that goes off the bed in the morning, I m honest and sincere if we can attribute the same meaning to those words.

I m not a scam, tho, I just don't think I have no one to teach and if it makes people think more, be welcome to the realm of find your own truth

@Aeris No, I just have a hard time figuring out if you are being sarcastic or not. I worked together with a French person for half a year funny times, very sarcastic Parisian guy. 

The zen dojo where I did retreats is also in France. So, no it does not answer my question. 

9 hours ago, CreamCat said:

Are you yin and yang?

I try to integrate Yin and Yang, yes.  This includes but is not limited to integrating liberalism and conservativism.  Too much conservativism and you become a dummy.  Too much liberalism and you become someone who doesn't have their head screwed on tight.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 hours ago, Aeris said:

Hitler was stage coral for instance.

he was too conscious for this world of sleeper

he try is best to suppress low consciousness

I think this is probably the most horseshit thing I’ve ever read.

4 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Hitler was the non-dual master of the cosmos.

*shits pants laughing*

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's a classic scam strategy. Which is why every US bank refuses to lend him money. Which is why he had go to Russia for loans. And the Russians are corrupt at fuck. Russia is a mafia state. They use him to launder billions of dollars out of Russia and into real estate.

That's how real business is done son. This is no joke. The Russians don't fuck around. They are stone-cold raqueteers, crafty as the devil. Way craftier than Trump. He is their pawn.

You have to be crafty to survive in a cold climate. 

Trump is old, he's almost dead. He built his own tower in New York City, he's married to a supermodel and he has a mansion in Mar-a-Lago. That got boring, so now he is our President. Trump knows how to have a good time and he knows how to get the things he wants.

American values like fun, big dreams and freedom... they aren't worthless. They are what we live for. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

"Success makes a fool seem wise."

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I shall play my nonduality Trump card. I've never met anyone who was truly a fool and I've never met anyone who was truly wise.

If a country had Russia's intelligence and work ethic and also America's fun, free spirit, my God, that would be a great place to live. Could you have both at the same time? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw Your values are influenced by your country. Yet, the meaning can change easily when you actually question what you value or one goes with it and is another sheep in the herd, instead of building one's own farm. 

Abusing systems will come back at the end. It's way more intelligent to build systems that leverage your success and provide value, instead of abusing systems and stealing value. Or to increase a certain skill like crafting etc., you can't survive in cold climate stealing firewood from the family. Chopping wood and getting water, would be one way to survive outside in the cold and would be a "system" of supply at one's disposal. Then you could go for a hunt. 

No value is worthless, it depends on how you express it and what you want to provide in the first place. Context is important. 
Humans have values. Values are concepts. Human create concepts. Language creates duality.

You could look at the Sapih Worf Hypothesis.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linguistic_relativity

When I looked into American history a bit I was surprised that the Republicans were the ones who fought against racism and the Democrats were in the south continuing it. Also, the people from my region and a total of  4-5 million people went to America ( Pennsylvania) because of political differences, scarcity of food, horrible economic conditions and more. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Americans

1 third of American people have German ancestors value are based on human differences. Where the big 5 model explains more which is scientifically validated how humans express their behavior.

I think wisdom is something completely different or special whatever cultural concept that might be? 

My opinion is Trump is funny watching his interview with Kim-jong un and how he handles it. I am a bit amazed, yet behind doors and the way he talks and the Trump family. It's more like a reality show I watched when I was 14 years old. Tbh, it's rare to meet someone who is not baffled that Trump became president. Now it is just a given. Which is bad.

I still don't quite understand how populist agendas can so strongly entice people. Same thing with the chatbot history and the Mueller report. 

Nobody, f*s with Russia. Mother Russia f*s you. My first name is Russian so excuse my language. (hidden *cough* techniques)

@ValiantSalvatore Yes, I agree. I'm also  aware that I'm making a lot of generalizations. 

The US made independence a huge value, people risked their lives and gave up everything for religious freedom to come here, and then we doubled down on freedom as a value after the Revolutionary war. World War II being so remote to the US meant that after the war our economy exploded and other powers had so much damage that we rose as a superpower. The American dream was born. 

Being naive is part of America's great success I believe. Our values line up with the Law of Attraction pretty well. Stay positive, have a big dream, don't take no for an answer. It's not a grind, good things come out of being passionate about them. We're creative, we innovate. We've been blessed, and then blessed and blessed again.

And now we're starting to become stage green and we're feeling really guilty about it all. We've been given a gift and now we feel like it's too much and we don't want to accept it. It's too late to go back in history and right the wrongs of stage red and stage blue. People sense that America may lose it's unique beauty and those unique values if stage green takes over. The rigidity of the Democratic party is scary. It often doesn't honor America's roots, or that fiery naive passion that is unique to us. It tells us to stop flying the American flag. The flag is racist, the flag is ugly. 

We need to find some way to honor our character and integrate the past instead of trying to bury it and telling Veterans that they should be ashamed of their actions instead of honored. Stage green preaches love but isn't brave enough to extend it to everyone. 

@mandyjw I can see what you mean. For me, it is a totally different world. I used to go with my father into the military zone here in Germany, solely occupied by the u.s. Seeing big guns, people playing football, vast spaces, arcade games, and fast food..., it always gave me a feeling for vastness. Not freedom but vastness. 

The point I want to make is when I read that people from "my" region came over to America and people calling them peasants bors in latin. It's no wonder for me now, that they appeal to traditional not secular oriented values, the same with this Netflix show modern family. Which just shows modern stereotype thinking. I never watched one single episode. 

55 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

The rigidity of the Democratic party is scary. It often doesn't honor America's roots, or that fiery naive passion that is unique to us. It tells us to stop flying the American flag. The flag is racist, the flag is ugly. 

I can't tell the democratic party never seemed rigid to me and Republicans are quite stigmatized in the west. I don't live in the U.S and do not know history well enough to come to a conclusion. Many of my professors look up to America as a place of freedom and innovation either in a more libertarian view or a scientific view and even science fiction. Our campus is an old military base from Americans. After ww2. 

There is so much history in this region it's insane. German Romans and what not. 

55 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

And now we're starting to become stage green and we're feeling really guilty about it all. We've been given a gift and now we feel like it's too much and we don't want to accept it. It's too late to go back in history and right the wrongs of stage red and stage blue. People sense that America may lose it's unique beauty and those unique values if stage green takes over. The rigidity of the Democratic party is scary. It often doesn't honor America's roots, or that fiery naive passion that is unique to us. It tells us to stop flying the American flag. The flag is racist, the flag is ugly. 

We need to find some way to honor our character and integrate the past instead of trying to bury it and telling Veterans that they should be ashamed of their actions instead of honored. Stage green preaches love but isn't brave enough to extend it to everyone. 

There is no shame to war imo potentially to one's deeds... Considering my father served in the military. The point is rather that value clashes and systems of abuse cause damage. Green is great, and in a self-expressive country, it can do much good. Decriminalization of weed and psychedelics opening up universities for all people, a general stance to be more pluralistic and egalitarian may open doors in politics or has even opened for Pete Buttigieg. I grew up very different from most people in a German/American culture and my aunt being a lesbian and being exposed to homosexual people who are from a more conservative people from a young age. It's all so normal but people are too stupid to realize it. Amusement and entertainment rules. Which is just a form of decadence at one point. 

All of this blue talk never made sense, and I sniffed it out since I was little. I don't think America would lose its beauty. I don't get Americans sometimes. It's a country of immigrants, not embracing their multiculturalism. In a sense and diversity.

Same here for instance with the flag. We also have an eagle. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms_of_Germany

Which expresses freedom, the point is conservatives don't easily change. There are millions who could debate me and win. Still, it does not make sense to segment the world into fragments. An interconnected service of services could serve to provide more value to humanity than the great wall of Mexico, yet immigration is a real problem. But, basic needs are not provided. Then people complain about their country first, same with self-help if you can't help yourself you can't really help someone else. 

Trump is just horrendous. He is funny but it's more of a reality show and power displays. 

What would be lost of America becomes greener? Nature would be preserved and creativity and freedom are valued at green. More equality for financially restricted families for their kids. A health care system which is not crazy, from what I heard. I went to a doctor for free who operates a professional sports team repair my knee, because I kicked in the air while playing soccer and tore my lateral-minuscule. In America, I would ruin my family? 

There would be no need people asking for reparation if the system would actually care for them more. Yet, some green leftist will most likely abuse this. Not sure. Conservatives are necessary, yet they could advance a bit more and use their hard work and diligence to provide value to the world and not only for their family and security. When I see conservative families here and how they behave blue/orange families, it's just decadent they could provide something for their community, but if people have money then they start to rely on the system and want to pump more money out if it and abuse it. Internally or externally. 

Most of them are modern so classic stage orange happy family. It's really nothing bad or good. Stage green lacks action and still reverts ultimately to their selected tribe. Green would appeal to most blues if they would actually go for it, especially in an open country with open and extraverted people like America. I bet this would be loads of fun. We will move into the world of automation at one point the world will be yellow or needs yellow, incompetency would be devastating to a degree. Yet, all of this is mostly speculation and assumptions or a frame of reference.