Ponder

Petition for Leo to smoke weed lol

67 posts in this topic

@kieranperez Be sure to be aware of your own projections and to not use the projection retort as a defense mechanism.

7 hours ago, David Hammond said:

@Truth Addict If you follow Leo's teaching you are a dualist because he says ego and personality is bad and only the transcendent is good. He's actually stuck in stage blue without realizing it. So if you follow someone like that you will naturally follow those way of thinking. Its just religion dressed up as an enlightenemnt teaching. Notice Leo also follows ken wilber. Something to be wary of.

images.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Same lol

When it comes to Leo's teachings you have to be careful to not be caught up in little picture thinking and focus on big picture thinking. 

If Leo talks about something 'bad' about the ego it is not that he is claiming it is factually bad but trying to showcase underlying mechanisms to be aware of that you can change.

Yes Ken Wilber indeed is something you should be scared about. Spooky guy. ?

30 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@David Hammond I agree with you for the most part.

However, there are some issues that you're ignoring.

Exhibit #1:

This is known in self development as victim's thinking.

Your personality is not a fixed thing, you can definitely change it. The question is: do you want to change it or not?

Exhibit #2:

Again, victim's thinking.

But also, projection.

I'm not trying to impose anything onto you, I was just asking for clarification, and out of curiosity. These are your thoughts, not my own, and not my reality.

Do whatever you want, I don't care.

Exhibit #3:

Correct, but this does not justify your behaviour.

Consider infants, you don't tell them to go feed themselves, you give them their food.

You are a jerk to others, that's a fact.

Instead, try to have more compassion to them, it doesn't have to necessarily be coming from fear of judgement of society. It can come from Love.

I see that you love everyone, but that's not how you treat others, you're causing more damage by being selfishly honest.

You're also forgetting that there is no hate except in your head, others don't hate you, even if they curse you. How would you know? Right?

I assume that that phrase was directed to others, to get them to reflect on themselves and then do the "work".

See, that brings us to exhibit #4:

Well, it appears that you are trying to do something. You are trying to wake people up, by showing them how they're bullshiting themselves. Or else, you wouldn't be here spitting your wisdom and knowledge on others.

Why are you in denial about that desire?

Exhibit #5:

And yet, your opinion is offensive to others, that should tell you something about yourself. You lack compassion, I know that because I've been there.

You're assuming that you should be 100% direct and honest with people, or you will be driven by fear of judgement and suppression. But that's not true, I told you earlier that you can be loving and compassionate and treat people as your kids, you don't hit a toddler with a stick for not being able to walk. You seriously lack compassion and might want to look into that.

I could go on about where you are going wrong, but I'll stop right here and see how you will respond.

I'm not doubting your enlightenment. I'm just saying that you're overlooking some important issues and thinking that you're somehow above them because you're enlightened.

Self-development is the perfect place for you.

❤️

This is all you. Your thoughts are not reality. I'm a very nice person and I'm an ethical person. I followed the path of the middle way and earned my right to enlightenemnt. I'm not diplomatic and I think that upsets people here because self development is what you do. Leo is an extremely judgemental person who basically looks down on the majority of people in the world. I think when you follow a person like that you resonate with them or even try to emulate them. Self development isn't actually supposed to be like that, it's supposed to be about loving whatever arises in you to death until you stop demonizing it. 

You demonize me, that your problem. That's your cross to bear. I'm not saying that change cannot happen, I'm saying that change happens by itself when it's ready. The shadow is the way it is because of people like you, people who destroy a child's self worth by badgering them until the meet your demonic ideolization of a plastic person and what they should be in order to accomdate their insecurities.

Everyone I know loves me. Because they actually know me, they are not reading squiggles on a screen and interpreting that according to their own damaged self image. 

Try not to be so personal. I never harassed anyone on here. 

1 hour ago, David Hammond said:

This is all you. Your thoughts are not reality. I'm a very nice person and I'm an ethical person. I followed the path of the middle way and earned my right to enlightenemnt. I'm not diplomatic and I think that upsets people here because self development is what you do. Leo is an extremely judgemental person who basically looks down on the majority of people in the world. I think when you follow a person like that you resonate with them or even try to emulate them. Self development isn't actually supposed to be like that, it's supposed to be about loving whatever arises in you to death until you stop demonizing it. 

You demonize me, that your problem. That's your cross to bear. I'm not saying that change cannot happen, I'm saying that change happens by itself when it's ready. The shadow is the way it is because of people like you, people who destroy a child's self worth by badgering them until the meet your demonic ideolization of a plastic person and what they should be in order to accomdate their insecurities.

Everyone I know loves me. Because they actually know me, they are not reading squiggles on a screen and interpreting that according to their own damaged self image. 

Try not to be so personal. I never harassed anyone on here. 

So why are you here? And I don't mean this in a rude way. Are you here to warn people about Leo, is this why you signed up? Because this is his forum after all, so something must have drawn you here and from what I gathered (and I might be wrong) you don't seem like someone who came here because they were helped or motivated by his work.