Ponder

Petition for Leo to smoke weed lol

67 posts in this topic

Just now, kieranperez said:
  1. I don’t smoke. Keep your projections to yourself. 
  2. I’m not trying to change you. I really couldn’t give 2 shits what you do. I have 0 investement in whatever it is you do. I’m pointing out your dogmatic behavior. Again, we’re going back to the same point. I’m point out your BEHAVIOR. NOT you. You are not the egoic tendencies that are being pointed out and called out. 

But what's wrong with other peoples dogmatic and egoic tendencies? And why do you feel a need to call them out? I can only assume you hate the ego and will do anything to change it in others. 

Why does the ego make you feel uncomfortable? 

2 minutes ago, kieranperez said:
  1. I don’t smoke. Keep your projections to yourself. 
  2. I’m not trying to change you. I really couldn’t give 2 shits what you do. I have 0 investement in whatever it is you do. I’m pointing out your dogmatic behavior. Again, we’re going back to the same point. I’m point out your BEHAVIOR. NOT you. You are not the egoic tendencies that are being pointed out and called out. 

I am the ego. I'm also everything else. I don't have a issue with it. I have good deep and lasting relationship with people. I enjoy people and their egos. 

How do you cope in real life? Life must be very difficult for you if you get this triggered over the one ego that manifests in all people..

You against the world eh? 

5 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

I can only assume

I know. I know. That’s all you seem to do in most of your posts and regurgitate more projections. 

Then when people like me or other mods and users on here whom don’t play coy and call you out for being dogmatic, closed-minded, and for having a shadow you don’t wanna look at and introspect into your annoying behavior, you turn the card around like a convenient devil would you say something a long the lines of “well what’s wrong with ___? Nothing. Only your ego says so. I’m only asking to show you what you might be missing.” Playing all the clever little mental gymnastics your mind plays.

@Ponder lolol REAL

Edited by kieranperez

1 minute ago, Ponder said:

@David Hammond

Chill out and have a cone man ;)

I used to smoke myself. But these days the grass is shit. Herbicides dude, herbicides and too much thc too makes for a paranoid trip. I'm just saying what I believe. 

1 minute ago, kieranperez said:

I know. I know. That’s all you seem to do in most of your posts and regurgitate more projections. 

Then when people like me or other mods and users on here whom don’t play coy and call you out for being dogmatic, closed-minded, and for having a shadow you don’t wanna look at and introspect into your annoying behavior, you turn the card around like a convenient devil would you say something a long the lines of “well what’s wrong with ___? Nothing. Only your ego says so. I’m only asking to show you what you might be missing.” Playing all the clever little mental gymnastics your mind plays.

You been watching ken again? Is that what this is all about? 

Shadow is when you don't love your own ego and have a problem with it in others.

You do know that, right? 

5 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

Life must be very difficult for you if you get this triggered over the one ego that manifests in all people..

You against the world eh? 

More projections. More fantasies of thinking you know me lol. 

Best of luck devil. Best of luck lol. 

Youre head is so far up your own ass lol. 

2 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

More projections. More fantasies of thinking you know me lol. 

Best of luck devil. Best of luck lol. 

Youre head is so far up your own ass lol. 

I'm not saying I know you, I'm saying what my feelings are telling me when I read your energy. I can't know you, but I can make inferences based on my experience of your energy. I'm an empath and intuitive. I love myself. You probably have a tough life because holding onto that amount of grief in your system has to manifest a certain life story. 

You use spiritual concepts as defence mechanisms. 

Edited by David Hammond

@kieranperez Last time we spoke you said you were looking for human perfection, and that people even if enlightened can be like children.

That's where ken wilbers teaching spectacularly falls flat on its face, because the perfection IS the child. 

What you are mistaking is the wounded child. Which is what you are. You're the wounded child and you hate your own inner child at the moment..

So the great perfection isn't about becoming a perfect person, it's about seeing the perfection in humanity. 

Human beings are just children at heart. That's what the heart is. But the wounded child goes into the head, leaves the heart because he has been told he is wrong, bad, a devil for being who he is. 

Which is what you are doing to me. You're literally solidifying seperateness because you don't love every aspect of you. They desperately need love from you. 

@kieranperez Its ok to hate me. Love that hate. It's you. The more you love your hate the more it will become part of you again and be integrated into your being. At some point ego love, self love will become normal and then you will know what enlightenment is and why a truly enlightened master is an average joe. Average Joe IS God. Suffering is turning your back on God, turning your back on yourself.

Weed definitely can raise consciousness. It's been used by yogis in India for this purpose for thousands of years.

Of course most people use it irresponsibly, just like they do with food, drink, sex, and pretty much everything else. Blame the user not the substance.

It takes great care to use substances for spiritual growth. It's not for kids and fools.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@David Hammond

What's the point of triggering other people's egos?

I mean, no problem, but why are you doing that?

It seems like you're aware of why you're doing it, and that you're doing it on purpose. What is that purpose? I wonder.

Are you testing their enlightenment? Their emotional intelligence? Their thoughts? Their open-mindedness?

You know that most people get defensive when you attack their beliefs, right? So, that can be counter-productive. Just so you know.

Edited by Truth Addict

Lol guys don't waste your time arguing with him. He's clearly feeding off the attention. Wish him luck and leave him on his way.

3 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

@David Hammond

It seems like you're aware of why you're doing it, and that you're doing it on purpose. What is that purpose? I wonder.

Are you testing their enlightenment? Their emotional intelligence? Their thoughts? Their open-mindedness?

You know that most people get defensive when you attack their beliefs, right? So, that can be counter-productive. Just so you know.

I'm not actually trying to do anything. I play a little bit on the vibe here about me, but this is my actual personality. I can't change that, it's with me until I die. But when I die this time I'll just be being without the ball and chain of a personality. It's not upto me to change my programming and I don't expect anyone to change for me. The only thing you can do is love yourself and make your person whole again. That takes a lifetime. I'm not done with that work. But I'm done with enlightenment. But nobody can love your personality until they love their own. I love everyone precisely because Iove myself. Any hate for me is a reflection that the person has not done the necessary work needed. Trying to impose humility onto me is what society did to you, that's why you are here doing this painful work. 

Edited by David Hammond

3 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

@David Hammond

I just want to say Truth that I've never attacked anyone's beliefs. That is your stuff coming through. I'm voicing my opinion, I've never once actually attacked anyone for anything . I'm a very loving person. If there is issue with a person voicing their opinion and expressing their true personality without fear of being suppressed and judged then there is work on your part left to do. This isn't about becoming a perfect person. Trying to be perfect is spiritual immaturity and always backfires. 

Edited by David Hammond

@Truth Addict If you follow Leo's teaching you are a dualist because he says ego and personality is bad and only the transcendent is good. He's actually stuck in stage blue without realizing it. So if you follow someone like that you will naturally follow those way of thinking. Its just religion dressed up as an enlightenemnt teaching. Notice Leo also follows ken wilber. Something to be wary of.

1 hour ago, David Hammond said:

@Truth Addict If you follow Leo's teaching you are a dualist because he says ego and personality is bad and only the transcendent is good. He's actually stuck in stage blue without realizing it. So if you follow someone like that you will naturally follow those way of thinking. Its just religion dressed up as an enlightenemnt teaching. Notice Leo also follows ken wilber. Something to be wary of.

Holy shit ? 

And you made a thread claiming enlightenment..? Bruh 

1 hour ago, David Hammond said:

???

Do the ACTUAL WORK. Stop looking around finding answers. ALL answers are within you. I have to say it, you bloody fool. 

I find weed to be both numbing and psychedelic. And there are good sides and bad sides with both in my experience:

1. Numbing: can be good in this hectic life we are almost forced into. Working long hours I am so tired and I can´t completely wind down when I get home. The numbing of weed and alcohol to some degree can force me to let go of the anxiety society creates. If I lived a good, healthy, self fulfilling life I wouldnt need it, but at the moment I don´t so a day a week I might need something to chill.

2. Psychedelic: It does open my mind and make me think in new ways which makes me draw new conclusion - "aha moments". But just because it´s a new pathway in my brain does not mean it´s closer to the truth than the previous, especially if Im numbed down at the same time (weed). When stoned you I come up with this amazing idea how everything works, then when I read it when Im sober it´s not as convincing.

I feel like as long as I am conscious of what im doing im gonna be fine :) 
And i get more conscious by meditating generally, not smoking weed.

Edited by luckieluuke

@David Hammond I agree with you for the most part.

However, there are some issues that you're ignoring.

Exhibit #1:

7 hours ago, David Hammond said:

this is my actual personality. I can't change that, it's with me until I die. It's not upto me to change my programming. 

This is known in self development as victim's thinking.

Your personality is not a fixed thing, you can definitely change it. The question is: do you want to change it or not?

Exhibit #2:

Trying to impose humility onto me is what society did to you.

Again, victim's thinking.

But also, projection.

I'm not trying to impose anything onto you, I was just asking for clarification, and out of curiosity. These are your thoughts, not my own, and not my reality.

Do whatever you want, I don't care.

Exhibit #3:

Any hate for me is a reflection that the person has not done the necessary work needed.

Correct, but this does not justify your behaviour.

Consider infants, you don't tell them to go feed themselves, you give them their food.

You are a jerk to others, that's a fact.

Instead, try to have more compassion to them, it doesn't have to necessarily be coming from fear of judgement of society. It can come from Love.

I see that you love everyone, but that's not how you treat others, you're causing more damage by being selfishly honest.

You're also forgetting that there is no hate except in your head, others don't hate you, even if they curse you. How would you know? Right?

I assume that that phrase was directed to others, to get them to reflect on themselves and then do the "work".

See, that brings us to exhibit #4:

I'm not actually trying to do anything. I play a little bit on the vibe here about me.

Well, it appears that you are trying to do something. You are trying to wake people up, by showing them how they're bullshiting themselves. Or else, you wouldn't be here spitting your wisdom and knowledge on others.

Why are you in denial about that desire?

Exhibit #5:

I just want to say Truth that I've never attacked anyone's beliefs. That is your stuff coming through. I'm voicing my opinion, I've never once actually attacked anyone for anything. 

And yet, your opinion is offensive to others, that should tell you something about yourself. You lack compassion, I know that because I've been there.

You're assuming that you should be 100% direct and honest with people, or you will be driven by fear of judgement and suppression. But that's not true, I told you earlier that you can be loving and compassionate and treat people as your kids, you don't hit a toddler with a stick for not being able to walk. You seriously lack compassion and might want to look into that.

I could go on about where you are going wrong, but I'll stop right here and see how you will respond.

I'm not doubting your enlightenment. I'm just saying that you're overlooking some important issues and thinking that you're somehow above them because you're enlightened.

Self-development is the perfect place for you.

❤️

Edited by Truth Addict