Ponder

Petition for Leo to smoke weed lol

67 posts in this topic

Weed has been the biggest catalyst for my spiritual growth (and I've attained godly heights - once again not trying to be cocky), so I think it's at least worth a shot by Leo. Who knows, it could elevate your state of consciousness even more through the roof (as it has mine). I know it's physically and psychologically addicting, but I've known smokers that have smoked weed daily for years on end and have been able to give it up easily enough. I'm sure even psychedelics are mildly psychologically addicting (and maybe even physically also). I think anything that gives you that high feeling is going to be addictive in one way or another. So yeah, to summarize, weed unlocked my genius, and it very well do the same for you (more than your genius has already been unlocked). Gotta evolve from turquoise one day man. Coral awaits ;) 

@Leo Gura

I would be interested to hear his perspective. After having multiple experiences with LSD and an extensive amount of experience with weed, I can say Ive had more intense non-dual experiences from edibles than I did on the LSD. But LSD showed me infinite love which is something weed has never done so... it’s interesting. The non-dual states with weed always feel masculine. 

Ive also wondered whether 5meo would affect the highs from weed. One of my goals in life is to try 5meo, one of the reasons being Im curious how it’ll affect the headspace from weed usage. 

Drugs are fascinating. Even more fascinating is when you realize sober and high are completely and utterly relative. Life is just as psychedelic as the highs from psychedelics but much harder to recognize as such. 

Yeah high thc strains especially are very masculine (I once smoked one cone of this weed with 45% thc and it was like more intense than a 200ug acid trip) - so not entirely masculine I find. but some nice indica would have femininity I imagine (I've never tried indica myself) - apprently it gives a nice body high and just chills you the fuck out aha

Edited by Ponder

1 hour ago, Ponder said:

Weed has been the biggest catalyst for my spiritual growth (and I've attained godly heights - once again not trying to be cocky), so I think it's at least worth a shot by Leo. Who knows, it could elevate your state of consciousness even more through the roof (as it has mine). I know it's physically and psychologically addicting, but I've known smokers that have smoked weed daily for years on end and have been able to give it up easily enough. I'm sure even psychedelics are mildly psychologically addicting (and maybe even physically also). I think anything that gives you that high feeling is going to be addictive in one way or another. So yeah, to summarize, weed unlocked my genius, and it very well do the same for you (more than your genius has already been unlocked). Gotta evolve from turquoise one day man. Coral awaits ;) 

Different strokes for different folks.

@Ponder turquoise eh? Ready for coral you say? Sure thing buddy ;)

Weed will resonate better at certain stages, and psychedelics will resonate better at other stages.

To be frank, weed tends to help people move from blue to orange or orange to green. Psychedelics typically help at a notch up from that, helping people move up to yellow. This is speaking very broadly and generally, obviously there are exceptions, yourself being one of them since you're at turquoise and poised for coral ;)

Not saying there's something bad about weed and that psychedelics are superior, it's just a different fit for different people at different stages of their lives. The one thing to watch out for is the chronic weed smoking, which can ruin your memory, motivation and awareness. Some people seem to be able to function at a very high level constantly stoned however.

Also, to clarify, psychedelics (LSD, mushrooms, 5-MeO-DMT, mescaline and so on) are absolutely not physically addictive whatsoever. It's marginally possible to develop a psychological addiction to psychedelics, but extremely uncommon. They tend to be the opposite of addictive because tolerance builds up very quickly, and they scrub you of compulsive behaviour.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

3 hours ago, Consilience said:

I would be interested to hear his perspective. After having multiple experiences with LSD and an extensive amount of experience with weed, I can say Ive had more intense non-dual experiences from edibles than I did on the LSD. But LSD showed me infinite love which is something weed has never done so... it’s interesting. The non-dual states with weed always feel masculine. 

Ive also wondered whether 5meo would affect the highs from weed. One of my goals in life is to try 5meo, one of the reasons being Im curious how it’ll affect the headspace from weed usage. 

Drugs are fascinating. Even more fascinating is when you realize sober and high are completely and utterly relative. Life is just as psychedelic as the highs from psychedelics but much harder to recognize as such. 

I'm interested in what you mean by the non-dual states with weed feeling more masculine. 

I've personally had very profound and introspective experiences with weed, almost psychedelic sometimes. However, it tends to make me more paranoid than mushrooms, but that could be due to me being more prepared when I've taken psychedelics. 

But I feel psychedelics (at least mushrooms, since I haven't tried others) put you directly into a non-dual state, whereas weed tends to make me very aware of my monkey mind but it's not as easy to detach from it as it is with psylocibin. 

@outlandish Terence McKenna (who I believe was beyond turquoise) is one such example of an extremely high-functioning stoner. He said he was stoned 24/7, and was (imo) one of the smartest ppl alive at the time. So yes, definitely different strokes for different folks. 

Edited by Ponder

Ime, weed can be a great tool, yet psychedelics have powers that weed does not.

@Serotoninluv Agreed 100%, but in my experience weed just synergizes perfectly with everything aha

So, by this petition, should I understand that Leo has never smoked weed?

Weed helped me transition from orange to green. At least as far as I have inquired into this measuring means.

I have stumbled upon this community a couple of weeks ago, and it is the first time i hear about spiral dynamics. By the traits of each stage I assume I am a young yellow. I think this last year was my transition to yellow, so still a newbie here.

Weed came into my life when I was 17. Long time ago. Helped me A LOT. I used to smoke almost every day,  in the evenings. I have given it up for more than a year now because I just felt like it was getting in the way of my growth. I felt like it was dumbing me down. 

As for psychedelics, I have done mushrooms twice. First time was an interesting sensorial experience , the second time I remember watching my hand and realizing that I don't exist. It was a time ,in young age, when I still imagined my thought self as something that will go on existing beyond death. That was the moment I realized that is not true. I cried for a while. Looking forward for an ayahuasca retreat. 

19 minutes ago, Ponder said:

@Serotoninluv Agreed 100%, but in my experience weed just synergizes perfectly with everything aha

I get a lot out of weed. It is one component of my “spiritual” program. In particular weed and yin yoga synergize beautifully. It’s taken me to some amazing spaces.  

I can understand his perspective though. Why use cannabis when you can just use more potent psychedelics like LSD, mushrooms, and DMT? Cannabis also has this hazy component to it that does not feel present to me on classical psychs.

On the other hand, cannabis is psychedelic in the sense that it alters perception, slows down time, and gives closed eye visuals. I've also had positive meditating experience with it. Still, it does not come close to classic psychs.

Edited by SgtPepper

4 hours ago, Ponder said:

Because you're addicted and feel the needs to use it all the time.

Your post is just a big excuse as to why you smoke weed.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

These days I am basically tripping when I just sit down and look at my hands sober.

Of course I'm sure weed would open up my consciousness, but I have no attraction towards it for whatever reason.

There are bigger fish to fry.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Shin said:

Not only that your distractions, lust and attachments are legendary. Your judgements are too ???. 

Inner Jihad don't forget ?. 

Please return old avatar back there is something deeply unsettling with that picture. 

?❤️?

?Try to Catch me after all you are Perfect so it is not really hard to do it. 

4 hours ago, Ponder said:

@Shin Of course I'm addicted. Problem?

Not for now, but when you'll not be able to get your penis up or even do some basic math you'll have some.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Ponder Don't smoke weed. These days you cannot get weed in its original form, it's got too muxh THC which can easily trigger either a psychotic episode or worse - a slow degrading of your mental ability over time - a death of the vitality of the body and spirit.

Cannabis without enough cannabinoid is probably the most useless drug there is on the market. It doesn't even relax you for recreational purposes. 2 minutes of watching your breath is comparable to nothing. There is no contest.

Plus think about the herbicides this garbage is sprayed with these days. It's pure garbage.

12 hours ago, Shin said:

Exactly. You hit the nail directly on the head. There is nothing about weed that is remotely useful except to kill your life energy.

@Ponder You think taking weed is going to make you transition spiritually? 

I know kids who spend their entire life in tracksuits, closed off in their apparetment for the whole weekend with the curtains closed living in filth with a diet consisting maninly of toast and takeaway tacos. 

They smell like shit because they have no consciousness to even notice that they smell. They look like crack heads. They have no life. 

And it's all down to smoking weed.

And you think weed RAISES consciousness? 

Edited by David Hammond
Spelling

@David Hammond Sure it CAN raise consciousness. For me it definitely has, it can make you go very very deep. And the results carries along when you are sober (for me it does anyway)

The problem is that it's addictive. I am an addict, and use it in cycles. Currently smoking now. It works great since I have learnt to use it is a part of my spiritual routine. When I get home from work I do my rapé, walk and I do my Kriya Yoga. Then I smoke the rest of the evening and go deep. Another problem though, is that there is a longing for the weed. And the thought if not doing it after my yoga makes me picture the rest of the evening a bit dull. And that's not good. But it definitely can be a valuable tool.