Javfly33

If Leo has enough money to retire why...

145 posts in this topic

Shin ?❤️? {pls bring back old avatar} You know I am deeply passionate about you 

@zeroISinfinity Even awareness gets completely obliterated? And what was aware of that experience?

Think now. 

7 minutes ago, Lister said:

This isn't my relative perspective. It's an obvious fact. 

This is the fundamental root of the block. The particular “fact” is irrelevant. It is this orientation of the mind which will resist expansion and keep it contracted. 

2 minutes ago, Lister said:

@zeroISinfinity Even awareness gets completely obliterated? And what was aware of that experience?

Think now. 

What is left is Just Love in all directions there is no "the seer" "there". There are no perceptions of any kind. I can't really describe enlightenment using words you Just can't. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

You do not get it. The Seer dies there is no more the seer left. 

5 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

This is the fundamental root of the block. The particular “fact” is irrelevant. It is this orientation of the mind which will resist expansion and keep it contracted. 

Who says? Some random nobody on the internet who has an incessant need to be right and grativates to positions of power over others?

You think you know more that every human being alive and the oldest non dual text in existence?

We have rules on this sub-forum about Nonduality Wars.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Lister said:

Who says? Some random nobody on the internet who has an incessant need to be right and grativates to positions of power over others?

You think you know more that every human being alive and the oldest non dual text in existence?

I don’t think we are on the same frequency and it’s best I step aside here. I think I would be counter-productive at this point. ? 

Just notice how much people LOVE to disagree about nonduality.

"Bro, my nonduality is twice as big as your nonduality."

"Nah, bro. My nonduality is nonduality times infinity."

"Shut up bro, my nonduality is nonduality times infinity to infinity."

"Bro, that's not nonduality, that's just your mystical experience. Who's the one aware of your nonduality?"

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Enlightenment is the Absolute Truth of Existance. God. 

You tell them the Truth and yet they don't want to listen. They do not realize how brave you have to be to realize this and yet they keep their ignorance going. 

I have a puzzle for You to relax:

what is this:

inhale and exhale?

@Leo Gura Nonduality can be hard to communicate without a self entering and becoming attached/identified. It can be very subtle and sneaky. I notice that dynamic appear in my mind from time to time. 

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Leo Gura Nonduality can be hard to communicate without a self entering and becoming attached/identified. It can be very subtle and sneaky. I notice that dynamic appear in my mind from time to time. 

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Problem is that people take non duality as beleif system without doing the actual work to realize what all religions are about. Cowbell don't want Truth. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity we can only provide maps we cannot provide the territory..so let's put our maps away for now.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Just notice how much people LOVE to disagree about nonduality.

"Bro, my nonduality is twice as big as your nonduality."

"Nah, bro. My nonduality is nonduality times infinity."

"Shut up bro, my nonduality is nonduality times infinity to infinity."

"Bro, that's not nonduality, that's just your mystical experience. Who's the one aware of your nonduality?"

22 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You do not get it. The Seer dies there is no more the seer left. 

That's your story.

Not once have I mentioned that this is exclusive to me. But it seems that people keep insisting that this is about me. It's not about me, it's about you too. You and everyone can realize the self in an instance if you know how to discriminate.

The work thereafter is about training the mind not to seek satisfaction in the world and to rest as non dual awareness.

I'm not the guy who uses the "when you've read as much psychology as I have" argument in most of his debates, YOU are buddy. 

I'm not making YouTube videos claiming I'm more realized than a 40 year Zen master..YOU are the one that's doing those things.

So reasess. Or don't, I don't care. I just know that your ideas about enlightenment are idiosyncratic models taken from your own personal drug experiences and filtering perennial philosophy teachings through your own filter. 

22 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I don’t think we are on the same frequency and it’s best I step aside here. I think I would be counter-productive at this point. ? 

Your frequency is your frequency. Tuned to new age FM. You have no teachings, you can't communicate discrimination and you clearly haven't taken me up on my challenge to strip the shads. Because you cant. You have a pretence of being able to critique the oldest enlightenment teaching known to us but actually don't even know what it says. You're a charlatan