Javfly33

If Leo has enough money to retire why...

145 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Lister said:

My relative view is backed up by the upanishads. I'm happy to talk about it on here. We can start with vivekachudamini. That's the root text for understanding discrimination.

Sounds like attachment and identification to a perceived external objective reality. This provides the mind-body with a sense of grounding, yet will eventually collapse upon closer observation.

Trying to "back up" a relative view with "evidence" is a classic external objective reality delusion. It happens all over. Science, philosophy, spirituality etc. . . 

7 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Sounds like attachment and identification to a perceived external objective reality. This provides the mind-body with a sense of grounding, yet will eventually collapse upon closer observation.

Trying to "back up" a relative view with "evidence" is a classic external objective reality delusion. It happens all over. Science, philosophy, spirituality etc. . . 

Yes, in your story. Nobody else can verify your story. Everyone can verify discrimination. That's why it's the truth.

What you did was cherry pick part of my argument (supplying text from the uoanishads) in order to support your story. You conveniently left out that fact that everyone can realize awareness in a moment. That illuminates your lies for what it is, a personal story to protect your spiritual ego.

Is it a coincidence you're engaging with me in this fashion directly after a heated pm exchange where you tried to exert power over me because I called you out on a mod decision?

This little witch hunt has nothing to do with that convo whatsoever, has it? ?

You couldn't exert power over me in private, but you will do it on here. Eh? 

Edited by Lister

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

@zeroISinfinity He's saying that there is Awareness, and everything is happening inside Awareness.

He's an Idealist, right Lister?  I mean if you were  a Materialist then everything would be happening inside a brain?

The mind/Body problem.

Is the Mind inside the brain/body, or is the body/brain inside the mind? not "the" mind but "a" mind, or "awareness"

For you it's the latter - Am I right so far?

I just wanna see where your paradigm, whatever the hell it is, shifts from ours.

He have to realize this for himself.I Just don't Wish to argue with him. Truth is realized not learned it is not matter of non duality religions philosophy idealism materialism. 

Truth is one and the same there can't BE 71 truths. There is one Truth and everyone can become directly conscious of it. 

7 minutes ago, Lister said:

Yes, in your story.

Of course. Yet the difference between us is that I realize I am a somewhere pointing to a nowhere. You haven't yet had the direct experience of nowhere yet. Thus there is no contrast between nowhere and somewhere.

6 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Of course. Yet the difference between us is that I realize I am a somewhere pointing to a nowhere. You haven't yet had the direct experience of nowhere yet. 

Is that so? 

I don't even know what you're referring to because you don't even have a grasp on Maya. You just regurgitate spiritual ideology and memories you had. You have no actual means of knowledge and a way to verify it.

For Truth you meditate your ass off. You clean yourself up totally in all aspects of your life. 

Personal "story" in awareness lol:

Haven't watched tv for years didn't played video games used internet going out didn't consumed alchocol haven't smoked didn't do drugs. Droped all beleifs about philosophy science etc. Going to gym, eating healthy No interest in politics not arguing etc

So ? not ?

13 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

He have to realize this for himself.I Just don't Wish to argue with him. Truth is realized not learned it is not matter of non duality religions philosophy idealism materialism. 

Truth is one and the same there can't BE 71 truths. There is one Truth and everyone can become directly conscious of it. 

You're not conscious of truth. You are conscious of actualized.org ideas and you had an experience. Can your teaching enlighten a man on the street who has never even heard of the self?

No. But point out what discrimination is and he will know who he is.

The litmus test of a teaching is whether it can enlighten people. How many people has actualized. Org actually enlightened.?

That should ring some alarm bells for most intelligent people. 

Edited by Lister

@Lister capable and actually becoming conscious of awareness and that it is not happening within a brain are two different things, otherwise everyone would be an Idealist by now.

You have your beliefs I respect them, but you are clinging to religion and not Absolute Truth.  This Truth can be discovered if you do not confuse the map with the territory.  It is Absolute (outside of Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, etc)

You seem to be stuck in the ideas of Hinduism and can't move past that because you aren't open minded enough right now.

You want to turn Actualized into another religion which it is NOT.  You can discover this for yourself.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Lister said:

You're not conscious of truth. You are conscious of actualized.org ideas and you had an experience. Can your teaching enlighten a man on the street who has never even heard of the self?

No. But point out what discrimination is and he will know who he is.

The litmus test of a teaching is whether it can enlighten people. How.mqny people has actualized. Org actually enlightened.?

First of all Leo is stuff is Just concepts he really can't awake you.  All he can do is to help you to do your own work for yourself, nothing more. When you realize Truth you Will understand why it is called spirituality. 

On a forum which is mainly about enlightenment, 0 people on it that are enlightened ?

There must be at least one person ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Lister capable and actually becoming conscious of awareness and that it is not happening within a brain are two different things, otherwise everyone would be an Idealist by now.

You have your beliefs I respect them, but you are clinging to religion and not Absolute Truth.  This Truth can be discovered if you do not confuse the map with the territory.  It is Absolute (outside of Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, etc)

You seem to be stuck in the ideas of Hinduism and can't move past that because you aren't open minded enough right now.

You want to turn Actualized into another religion which it is NOT.  You can discover this for yourself.

Yup for example I myself used zen meditations, awareness of breath, labeling etc But I do not consider myself as Zen buddhist or  their philosophy as Truth. What those stories are Just pointers and trying to give description of Absolute Love for you. 

18 minutes ago, Lister said:

I don't even know what you're referring to

Correct. And you don’t seem to be open or interested in seeing what is being pointing to. This is a common dynamic of the psychological self. The self clings to objectivism for a sense of grounding. 

@Lister 've had what you call mystical experiences. That's why I know they are not real 

--no IMO you haven't had mystical experiences otherwise you would know it's the ONLY thing that's real!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It is God realization there is no "You". It is worthy all this was so worthy. Truth of existance. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Just now, Shin said:

On a forum which is mainly about enlightenment, 0 people on it that are enlightened ?

There must be at least one person ?

It depends on what you think enlightenment is? If I said to you that enlightenment is wearing pink socks, and there were a few who turned up in pink socks, you could argue that those wearing pink socks fit your definition of what enlightenment is.

But Maya is so tricky that it can leave the interpreter unable to fathom what it really is and makes all manner of erroneous assumption based on their experiences and teachings filtered through their mind.

Unless a teaching can enlighten an ordinary joe on the street by helping him discriminate awareness from the objects appearing in it, and can raise unanimous agreement that the only thing we can all 100% agree on is that we are aware, then anything else is just a mind trick. 

1 minute ago, Lister said:

It depends on what you think enlightenment is? If I said to you that enlightenment is wearing pink socks, and there were a few who turned up in pink socks, you could argue that those wearing pink socks fit your definition of what enlightenment is.

Do the work clean yourself up and meditate that's all. I needed 4 years last 2 I spent depersonalized you can't even imagine that hell. 

But Maya is so tricky that it can leave the interpreter unable to fathom what it really is and makes all manner of erroneous assumption based on their experiences and teachings filtered through their mind.

Maya is God. There is no separation. 

Unless a teaching can enlighten an ordinary joe on the street by helping him discriminate awareness from the objects appearing in it, and can raise unanimous agreement that the only thing we can all 100% agree on is that we are aware, then anything else is just a mind trick. 

No teaching can enlighten you. The seer is ego that shit dissolves. Even awareness gets completely obliterated. Do the work. 

15 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Correct. And you don’t seem to be open or interested in seeing what is being pointing to. This is a common dynamic of the psychological self. The self clings to objectivism for a sense of grounding. 

This means absolutely nothing to anyone except you. It's just words. You cannot give a person discrimination because you don't know what it means. You told me that my relative perspective is what I'm clinging to. But you haven't addressed the fact that the upanishads also confirm what I'm saying, and that everyone can verify the upanishads by admitting that they are aware.

This isn't my relative perspective. It's an obvious fact. But we can still go over the shads if you like. Let's see how well you understand them. To critique something you must understand it first. That's just logic.

My evidence comes from subjective, collective and objective sources. They all verify the same thing.

Stop projecting your issues onto me and fucking deal with them.

Edited by Lister

Everyone talking about the same thing and agreeing on it, while still arguing about it,

Me:

IMG_20190509_001249.png

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them