Ampresus

How many videos of Leo should I watch/listen per day?

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

Always when I go to school and usually when I go back to my home I listen to one or two of Leo's videos on Audio. I can if I want listen to 2 videos per day. Long ones and short ones. The thing is that I go to school with the tram and one ride lasts around 40 minutes. So basically I have a lot of free time.

Now everytime I listen to Leo in the end he always says something like:
''Make sure to follow me on this journey, commit to watching these videos once a week and you will change your life.''

[...]once a week[...]

Is two videos a day too much then? Or even one video a day? I do realize that doing the practical stuff while stuffing in new theory everyday really delays your practice. I also don't remember a lot of the practices Leo gave me.

How many little squares of toilet paper should I use? Come on, I really need to know!

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

You could take notes while listening on the way to school, and work on the exercises for that same video on the way back.

This way you can still be involved with the subject on every bus ride, which is apparently what you want, and still actually get something out of it.

Not much value in listen-and-forget.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Watching Leo that frequently seems more like mental masturbation. Thinking you are learning and changing your life then never applying it or never really taking it in. 

When you watch his video, do you actually contemplate what he said to really dig deep to see if it is true and understand the depth of the topic? Or do you just want to take on what he says as dogma? 

Once a week and spending that entire week inquiring and practicing sounds a lot better. Some of his more advanced videos need more time though I think. 

Don't be so impatient. Build a deep understanding. Deep learning instead of shallow learning. 

Edited by Shadowraix

Listen to your inner sage on how many videos you should watch and how often. Consider swapping some of them for contemplation sessions\deeper inquiry into life and actually living on a deep level

Edited by Hello from Russia

This question seems misleading. There's no "right" answer. I would recommend trying to vary who you listen to as well since you get more insight by listening to more people. 

The answer to what you "should" do lies within, not on this forum. Do what you feel is right, but focus on gaining the most from what you do.

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-

For me, i feel like i got a solid grasp of leos foundation. I feel the need to diversify my sources. Perhaps thats the same for you 

I'll admit I'm victim to sometimes watching leo for "mental masturbation". They're incredibly entertaining videos, but you fall into a trap of taking on what he says as truth just because it sounds good to you in that moment. I'm making more of a commitment now to go along with Leo's videos, and make notes. Leo stresses the importance of note taking for better results. So go write down your notes, rewatch the video a couple times to get anything you missed, unless you're pausing the video to make notes. And then commit a week to learning that topic, really getting it down in your head, and then consciously implement it into your life, see how it affects you, you can be running multiple little experiments in your head as I'd want to apply something for maybe a month or two, really depends on the videos, I'm trying to commit to life long elimination of masturbating right now, as well note taking for stage green spiral dynamics. 

Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.