clouffy

Jordan Peterson Dynamic

66 posts in this topic

To JP's credit, his ability to call out green when it blindly wanders too far, like with Bill C16 and the whole Cathy Newman interview, is useful.

JP's unlikely to win a prize for helping the economy or the environment. But if we put a foot wrong in doing so, we can count on him to squawk about it.

Edited by Dan502

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

I say this because he actually has some profound wisdom for those with eyes to see (I believe he has embodied coral and yellow quite substantially), whereas a lot of people peg him as fairly blue. Don’t be so quick to box someone in just because they are ‘religious’ and conservative.

I put religious in quotations because Peterson is by no means a fundamentalist Christian. If you actually listen to his talks on religion, you’ll realize that he has some profound insights to share. 

What do do you guys think? 

Peterson could benefit from more Enlightenment Work and from more integration of Yin energy.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Two similar JP threads have been merged. Please keep the JP discussion here rather than starting new related threads on this topic. ?