clouffy

Jordan Peterson Dynamic

66 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

It's law of attraction in action. A large sum of money attracts more money. A large military industrial complex finds ways to sustain itself for a while.

Man... never thought about that in this light... What a massive insight

53 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

A large military industrial complex finds ways to sustain itself for a while.

A very strong collective ego with a survival instinct.

@CreamCat My other post got lost as my internet slowed down. A friend of mine is printing out a humanoid with a 3d printer and is writing about a research paper about convoluted algorithms reducing the parameters from libraries from 30 million to 5 or so. I'll ask him what he thinks I never asked him about this.

10 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

The transition can still entail the death of a billion or another world war. Even if Ais try to keep humans alive, the big transitions endanger human species.

If you could craft a positive scenario what would you craft? Besides biotechnology which definitely will counteract a.i or not?

I am not against what you say since I have no idea, yet I can't believe that it is that bad besides when the military gets it's hand on a.i. 

5 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

If you could craft a positive scenario what would you craft? Besides biotechnology which definitely will counteract a.i or not?

I am not against what you say since I have no idea, yet I can't believe that it is that bad besides when the military gets it's hand on a.i. 

Any big transition is always potentially life-threatening. But, at the end of a transition waits a better world where people are not forced to work for living. The end of wage slavery. The end of aging process. The end of poverty. In the long run, short-term losses can be amortized.

AIs can use biotechnology to make or break humans. So, I'm not totally sure.

Will evolved AIs preach love or hatred? Would their love be the kind of touch love that gets many people killed during a transition period?

Edited by CreamCat

@CreamCat That is the whole point with Ai's like Sophia and makes the question what is consciousness even more interesting. What if you train an a.i to become enlightened? And create enlightenment technologies?

Living side by side with a humanoid would be freaking great. 

2 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

Any big transition is always potentially life-threatening. But, at the end of a transition waits a better world where people are not forced to work for living.

AIs can use biotechnology to make or break humans. So, I'm not totally sure.

Will evolved AIs preach love or hatred? Would their love be the kind of touch love that gets many people killed during a transition period?

Most likely the software version of a.i is scarier than anything else, invisible intelligence ruining banks for corrupt institutions. In a transition period.

5 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

But, at the end of a transition waits a better world where people are not forced to work for living.

That would be the point of finally going outer space or turn to the inner space and tackle whole world problems. In case a.i did not already fix them...

@Serotoninluv @CreamCat your points on AI and UBI really struck me. I’m not up to date on AI progress and not am I informed at all on the developments, implications, and full details behind UBI. I will say, whenever I think about the future of AI I get the chills. Especially when you consider how we can so naively put ourselves in a position of being obselete really is crazy. Keeps me up at night sometimes. I don’t know, it does feel like spooky times. That probably because I haven’t fully tasted (much less integrated) the ultimate perfection of everything.

But yeah.. it does feel spooky to me. Our world is becoming so interconnected so much faster than we as a species are developing or are prepared for. Which just raises the question... how? 

It’s like we have issues as a global society that includes all beings (all of the planet - I would say cosmos but let’s keep this within the ballpark) that demands 2nd Tier development and solutions in yet we’re still toddlers at Blue and Orange and it’s being mostly directed by Orange people (in terms of the development of those in power and also causing this issues). Personally I literally have this inner alarm sometimes where it’s like “can we take a fucking T.O. and get a fucking game plan already?” Of course... life doesn’t work that way. The Tier 1 people can’t really see the problems at the altitude required in order to really effectively solve them. 

Think about that... a universal basic income + AI that makes us not only obsolete but we become dependent on even more so than we are now... I mean. I already can’t stand my phone addiction lol. 

I don’t know, I feel like I’m just waiting for a hurricane that’s about to wreck a massive amount of havoc we’re (and as far as my far I’m more referring to myself) not prepared for.

@kieranperez I don't know I think it is great. That we could create another life form that serves us and helps us expand as a species. I still think that humans are the worse part not a.i. 

Watch this if you want to take it to the planetary ultra galactic levels of the Hitler cosmos, smacking baseballs out of the ballpark since 19XX.

43 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Watch this if you want to take it to the planetary ultra galactic levels of the Hitler cosmos, smacking baseballs out of the ballpark since 19XX.

That didn’t make any coherent sense as far as I’m concerned but alright I’ll watch the video ?

7 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Living side by side with a humanoid would be freaking great.

that is until the humanoid doesn’t get old and you‘d have to set its system up over and over again because it’s hardware is getting old, too. it will probably develope some bugs over the time you can’t delete and then it will stress you out the same as any other humanoid monkey with wet wear. you wouldn’t even have to install a mode where you get corrected for irrational beliefs to get annoyed. well of course you could just buy a new one after a while and trash the old, but maybe then all the data would get lost as you maybe couldn’t ask the new one to load up the data of the old one as this would interfere with ai rights.

@now is forever That is why u go outer space and harness ressources. I don't think humans cam stay forever on one planet. Yet, this will take thousand of years? 

A.i regulations could handld such policies, which a.i robot models would have the allowance, to upload their data. The process would not be perfect and a lot of social upheavels would result, solely because of the fact of living together with an a.i. 

Imagine a scenaroy a small kid dislocates his arm and because he fell from his bike. An a.i robot which is married to a human and has the license to work as a doctor, comes and with super human strength and analysis "re-locates" his arm back in nano seconds. The mother of the child is furious, yet the kid is happy that his arm is back to normal. 

It is another way of living if god can not gurrante perfection in the way we humans want it to more or less, how can we expect everything to be perfect with a.i. It won't. 

I am curious what will happen. 

@ValiantSalvatore hahaha - well yeah milliseconds would be tough. you would have to program a chiropractic software into the ai - and the information would have to be in a way, that the sensor motoric and the theory of the chiropractic overlap with physical reality, synchronized into a movement that does react to the sensitivity of a human life form without creating collateral damage at the human body - actually i’d prefer the idea of making this information accessible to the human wet wear in milliseconds then, as you don’t need to program a mechanical machine for that - a biological living body is so far perfectionated in an ergonomically way that it is very difficult to build a machine with the same amount of moto sensoric reactivity.

even though i’m leaving the topic with that, but i prefer wearables instead of implants if possible how to make information available to the human brain is more complex though.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever having chiropractic like this would be very scary lol. It could make or break you in seconds. With human wet wear, you mean skin? That very true, I asked the people at the Hannovermesse (new CeBit) from a research institute about their robots and they had a monkey or ape robot, explaining he moves differently since it is a problem for robots to walk like humans. They can't balance their weight or so with their hip the way we shift weight as humans to not crush our hips. I bet this is wrong, yet they move very oddly. 

24 minutes ago, now is forever said:

hahaha - well yeah milliseconds would be tough. you would have to program a chiropractic software into the ai - and the information would have to be in a way, that the sensor motoric and the theory of the chiropractic overlap with physical reality, synchronized into a movement that does react to the sensitivity of a human life form without creating collateral damage at the human body - actually i’d prefer the idea of making this information accessible to the human wet wear in milliseconds then, as you don’t need to program a mechanical machine for that - a biological living body is so far perfectionated in an ergonomically way that it is very difficult to build a machine with the same amount of moto sensoric reactivity.

I've just seen this not sure if it would be the same program, yet the recognition part and sensory-motor part would be in sync.

@ValiantSalvatore wet wear is commonly used to describe the human brain as it works only because it is through and through wet.

well you could expand the term as the nerv system is undividably connected with the rest of the wet areas, skin included, with a wet surface tension.

Edited by now is forever

46 minutes ago, now is forever said:

even though i’m leaving the topic with that, but i prefer wearables instead of implants if possible how to make information available to the human brain is more complex though.

Same. Thanks for the video. I did not know that "motion capturing" is already that advanced. I could even learn this here..., not on a level of sophistication as the video above, yet at least in the direction of "motion capturing".

The dictionary showed me "wasserdichte Ausrüstung" first. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

AI becoming more sophisticated and a part of everyday life will create a striking difference between machine and human. What is that difference? Consciousness.

If consciousness is highly valued, better understood and we have robots to take care of everything for us, we can spend our time on art, human connection, being one with nature and being. The whole world can be enlightened. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

20 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

The dictionary showed me "wasserdichte Ausrüstung" first. 

hahaha - i studied some semesters psychology in bielefeld under h.j.marcowitsch he is a witch ;) he used the term a lot so it’s maybe not commonly used.

and not checking what the phone writes is also a witch it’s “ware” of course. ??

but why not wetware and wetwearables...

Edited by now is forever

Just now, ValiantSalvatore said:

@now is forever very cool. pls don't make me cringe to death with puns.xD 

What did you actually study? 

life ;)