Shaun

Why care about the environment?

64 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Leo Gura Are you saying that I should care for the environment? I mean I only get to live for 80-90 years tops, and I could be the most evil and corrupt person to the environment and it still won't matter.

Should and shouldn't don't exist. You are free to do whatever you want. But conscious beings care about their environment in the same way they care about not poisoning their bodies.

Unconscious beings poison their bodies, minds, and environments.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Should and shouldn't don't exist. You are free to do whatever you want. But conscious beings care about their environment in the same way they care about not poisoning their bodies.

Unconscious beings poison their bodies, minds, and environments.

I'll take care of my body and mind, but I'll be a careless asshole with the environment.

(I'm just playing, to make a point).

Hehe, you're not going to trick me Leo, conscious is not better than unconscious, that's your agenda and life purpose (ego).

:)

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@How to be wise If you insist on being dense, go right ahead. God won't stop you.

@Leo GuraShe makes a valid point because you bang on in most of your videos about nothing existing and it all being an illusion. Not only that but your videos are largely outright solipsism or at least that's how they sound.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun My videos are advanced teachings which will take you 10-20 years of study to fully understand and appreciate.

This is not a joke. You guys do not appreciate the depth of what is being taught on this channel.

Of course, as it must be. Ignorance cannot help being ignorant.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

@Leo GuraShe makes a valid point because you bang on in most of your videos about nothing existing and it all being an illusion. Not only that but your videos are largely outright solipsism or at least that's how they sound.

"There is absolute truth and relative truth, beware of half truths." - The Kyballion

Solipsism is a half truth. Whenever you come across a vs duality, there are likely kernels of truth in both and you have to integrate them both to really grasp it. 

@How to be wise Yes everything is nothing and you've learned how to remove labels. But also remember the opposite of what you say is true to because at the end of the day it points to the same thing. And you are in this story. 

There is way more than realizing these absolutes. You must also integrate the relative. 

12 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

@Leo Gura  Are you saying that I should care for the environment? I mean I only get to live for 80-90 years tops, and I could be the most evil and corrupt person to the environment and it still won't matter.

It's the collective that really matters, so there's where ideology is needed.

In the past (and also now), people didn't care for the environment in many cities. This caused them to have diseases and to not live for 80-90 years tops. It's the individuals that create the environment, it's not like it maintains itself. If you want to destroy it, sure.

10 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

I'll take care of my body and mind, but I'll be a careless asshole with the environment.

(I'm just playing, to make a point).

Hehe, you're not going to trick me Leo, conscious is not better than unconscious, that's your agenda and life purpose (ego).

:)

It's because of the lack of environment concern that you might have way more chance to get skin cancer now.

It's the lack of awareness that makes people smoke, or drive car that pollutes a lot, and because of that you have a lot more chance to get a lung cancer.

See ...

Directly impacting your health ...

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

8 minutes ago, Shin said:

It's because of the lack of environment concern that you might have way more chance to get skin cancer now.

It's the lack of awareness that makes people smoke, or drive car that pollutes a lot, and because of that you have a lot more chance to get a lung cancer.

See ...

Directly impacting your health ...

But bro, cancer is an illusion! xD 

Just now, bejapuskas said:

But bro, cancer is an illusion! xD 

Could give a hundred more illusions 9_9

God is love

And God in them

6 minutes ago, Shin said:

Could give a hundred more illusions 9_9

But wait, if this statement is an illusion and cancer is also illusion, what it true then? xD 

Just now, bejapuskas said:

But wait, if this statement is an illusion and cancer is also illusion, what it true then? xD 

My foot in your ass if I see you smoking xD:D

God is love

And God in them

42 minutes ago, Shin said:

My foot in your ass if I see you smoking xD:D

What else is there to see? :D 

15 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

It's the collective that really matters, so there's where ideology is needed.

@bejapuskas @Shin

Guys, next time please read more carefully.

3 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

It's the individuals that create the environment, it's not like it maintains itself. If you want to destroy it, sure.

@Truth Addict

@Truth Addict  Yeh sure, you can say that what you are doing doesn't matter, but if everyone said that, it would matter and that's exactly what is happening.

5 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@Truth Addict  Yeh sure, you can say that what you are doing doesn't matter, but if everyone said that, it would matter and that's exactly what is happening.

I know that.

I was trying to point out to Leo that ideology is needed to overcome this issue.

Ideology can be along the lines of: "you are the environment".

We don't need to lie to ourselves, ideology can be very useful. Leo dismisses it all the time, I wonder if he's even aware that Actualized.org is already an ideology, a subtle one indeed.

Edited by Truth Addict

15 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@Truth Addict direct experience without thought is nothingness. You can’t call it anything.

You can call it whatever you want. It doesn't matter what we call it.

The label is not it.

8 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

You can call it whatever you want. It doesn't matter what we call it.

The label is not it.

So you're arguing even when you agree on something ?

Human being are fascinating

?

God is love

And God in them