Ellenier

What happens "after" physical death?

22 posts in this topic

Hey even after tripping 5-MeO a couple of times and having had a breakthrough, my mind still cant answer the question (and I guess the mind is the problem):

What happens "after" your body has died?

Does your higher self enjoy being this nothingness until it starts to dream again? What role does enlightenment play in this game? Does enlightenment only help you in this life to overcome suffering?

Where and what is this "place" that enlightened beings such as the buddha reach, when they have achieved enlightenment and union with the one Being and dissolve in the here and now? I often conceptualize it as the singularity of Being that I have experienced during trips and that is prior to any manifestation so it rests in peace forever. But I dont really get it...

Maybe its just me as the ego still has hope of surviving death and reaching heaven in the future. I feel like this question hasnt really been answered for myself. Because somehow it seems like this whole enlightenment liberation stuff just helps you in this life and when you have attained it and reached the "highest realization" you just throw yourself back into mundane life and suffering again and again. Doesnt make sense to me. Hope you can give me kind of a concept or insights that you have had so that this gets at least a little bit clearer to me...

You cannot experience death. Death is like a dream you never had, a memory that you forgot.
After the physical body dies lies exactly the same thing that was before it was born.

While you are looking for answers, your precious existence is chipped away. Second, by second.
Tic tock tick tock tick tock tick tock...
Why look over there, what lies beyond, if you're gonna find out eventually anyways?
This thing, all of it, is only once and just for you. Stop wasting it and wake up.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Ellenier The question assumes as if the Absolute is confined to the body mind.or the absolute is owned by the body mind of the person.When the body mind dies life continues as it is.

@Ellenier I think you need to do more 5 meo-dmt tripping before you get the answer to your question. The answer will be that death is also just an illusion. You cant die if you dont exist in the first place. So i think you need to do more tripping or spiritual practice before you get the answer your looking for. 

These are some of the deepest questions you can ask yourself.

Death is enlightenment..as you might know.  It is the dissolution of the ego in which all dualities collapse and you become Absolute Infinity.   Pure unimaginable bliss and if you had a breakthru you know this.

Infinity is outside time and space.  So to ask yourself how long do you remain as God is only a question you can ask from the ego's perspective.  It's tricky.  From God's perspective it's Infinite.  All dualities collapse.  It is infinite! 

Now you might ask yeah but how long is that?   But again notice you find yourself in this finite state now because you forgot you were God and your asking this question FROM your finite perspective! It only has meaning from your perspective!  That's the mindfuck.  And it is one hell of a mind fuck.  Its trying to grasp the Infinite with the finite.  But don't look at it as a problem but as how it should and must be!

The purpose of enlightenment while the physical body lives is to become conscious of your true nature but not just that..to embody it in the human form.  To become so conscious that you view the world from God's perspective as a natural state or as much as is possible with our finite minds.  

To see the world thru the lens of Truth..which is Absolute Love and the transcendence of all the unconscious dualities we create.  To embody wisdom, humility and selflessness.  Thats a tall order! 

It's very deep stuff but its what keeps us passionate about this work.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Ellenier said:

Hey even after tripping 5-MeO a couple of times and having had a breakthrough, my mind still cant answer the question (and I guess the mind is the problem):

Yes, very wise & intuitive. Meditate, let those thoughts (beliefs) about death go. They are not it. 

What happens "after" your body has died?

Does your higher self enjoy being this nothingness until it starts to dream again? What role does enlightenment play in this game? Does enlightenment only help you in this life to overcome suffering?

You’ll realize there are essential ‘facets’ of you that are transcendent to life & death. 

Where and what is this "place" that enlightened beings such as the buddha reach, when they have achieved enlightenment and union with the one Being and dissolve in the here and now? I often conceptualize it as the singularity of Being that I have experienced during trips and that is prior to any manifestation so it rests in peace forever. But I dont really get it...

Sounds like you do get it. Meditate every morning, and self Inquire, relax you body by breathing from your stomach all day. Commit to “no thinking” in the first and last hours of your day. 

Maybe its just me as the ego still has hope of surviving death and reaching heaven in the future.

The ego still has an idea of death which it could ‘survive’. Heaven is here now, without such veils of ego. 

I feel like this question hasnt really been answered for myself. Because somehow it seems like this whole enlightenment liberation stuff just helps you in this life and when you have attained it and reached the "highest realization" you just throw yourself back into mundane life and suffering again and again.

You Create & perpetuate the suffering. It is not “in the world”. The two topics are one. Inspect how you create your suffering, and you will ultimately “find” nirvana. 

Doesnt make sense to me. Hope you can give me kind of a concept or insights that you have had so that this gets at least a little bit clearer to me...

Self Inquire, discover what never changes. In every moment of every day, all experienced is changing. But the essential you, never changes. Never has once ever - be it in ‘life’, or ‘death’. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

32 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Death is enlightenment..as you might know.  It is the dissolution of the ego in which all dualities collapse and you become Absolute Infinity.   Pure unimaginable bliss and if you had a breakthru you know this.

Infinity is outside time and space.  So to ask yourself how long do you remain as God is only a question you can ask from the ego's perspective.  It's tricky.  From God's perspective it's Infinite.  All dualities collapse.  It is infinite! 

Now you might ask yeah but how long is that?   But again notice you find yourself in this finite state now because you forgot you were God and your asking this question FROM your finite perspective! It only has meaning from your perspective!  That's the mindfuck.  And it is one hell of a mind fuck.  Its trying to grasp the Infinite with the finite.  But don't look at it as a problem but as how it should and must be!

The purpose of enlightenment while the physical body lives is to become conscious of your true nature but not just that..to embody it in the human form.  To become so conscious that you view the world from God's perspective as a natural state or as much as is possible with our finite minds.  

To see the world thru the lens of Truth..which is Absolute Love and the transcendence of all the unconscious dualities we create.  To embody wisdom, humility and selflessness.  Thats a tall order! 

Yup you nailed. It is Infinite Love. That's why ego is so afraid of it. What ego is, it is Just lack of Love. 

After God realization you return back to small self trying to embody God fully. 

This is not dream you are living in it is God. Just please stop deluding yourself please. 

48 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That looks amazing.

Can you give me a 3 easy step formula ?

It must be free too ofc.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin :) i can't guarantee that it will be free but i can give you a money back guarantee :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Shin this is not really only about awareness. This is about God realization. Knowing God fully in all It's facets. You really die to have this kind of experiences. I died 3 times so far. I know what I am speaking about. I am not passionate without reason. But I recognize I am still Very much at the beggining of journey. Some like Leo or Nahm are Very advanced. 

Should I say *sarcasm* at the end of some of my posts ?

?

God is love

And God in them

First go in you, then we'll talk ?

God is love

And God in them

56 minutes ago, Shin said:

Should I say *sarcasm* at the end of some of my posts ?

?

At the beginning. Before ‘enter’.

@Inliytened1 

No non dual experience or no ego death experience.

But my question is

Ego death is not physical death.Ego death is just the absence of I feeling but not absence of conciousness in waking state.

Death is absence of the physical body and hence absence of conciousness or equal to unconsciousness.

Death is equal to deep sleep the complete absence of any experience.

Enlightenment or Non dual realization or God experience is not possible with out conciousness.In other words God experience or sleep less sleep or bliss is possible only when conciousness is present.

If else God experience must be available during deep sleep in the absence of conciousness.Which is not the case.

@zeroISinfinity @Nahm

Please clarify.

@Nahm @Nahm Is ego death and physical death one and the same ?

Is death and deep sleep or absence of conciousness same ?

Why Non dual experience or God experience or what ever is not experienced during deep sleep ? But only in waking state with conciousness.

13 minutes ago, Jkris said:

@Nahm @Nahm Is ego death and physical death one and the same ?

Ego death is the end of belief in physicality, separation....ultimately - “alive & dead”. Nothing actually dies, the beliefs that were added are simply dispelled. You have never directly experienced “alive” nor “dead”. It’s just a belief. 

Physical death is also a belief, derived from identifying with what changes, rather than knowing one is what does not change. You have never experienced physical death. It’s just a belief. 

Don’t mistake seeing births, and seeing deaths....for actuality. See only what is actually seen. Know only the knowing & seeing. Do not pretend to know beyond that - slippery slope thinking & beliefs are. 

Is death and deep sleep or absence of conciousness same ?

You have never experienced an absence of consciousness. Unless you have been conscious in your deep sleep, you have never experienced deep sleep, only an assumption. 

Why Non dual experience or God experience or what ever is not experienced during deep sleep ? But only in waking state with conciousness.

Because you’re believing in distinctions between those terms. That way, you can be a person, in a real world, with real people. Analyze, scrutinize - no need for beliefs.

Self discover what you really want - and relish in every single step, every moment on the way. 

@Jkris There is no difference fundamentally between ego death and physical death.  The non-dual experience is the same.

Your physical body in itself is an idea.

You are a sand castle in infinite sand.  Enlightenment is the dissolution of the sand castle.

The sand castle comes back together while the idea of your physical body is still exists.

So the physical body it's a perception/idea that has affects on other perceptions/ideas so to speak.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Try reading the Tibetan Book of the Dead. It's free in archive.org

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16