Aldo

Leo vs Julien Blanc

42 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Aldo said:

@Shin  maby he wants to teach her a lesson on healing sexuality.

Nice save B|

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Aldo said:

@Shin  maby he wants to teach her a lesson on healing sexuality.

Yeah, if he could seduce 2,000 people into thinking they had a non-dual experience at the same event, he could probably convince Teal she needs him to teach her a lesson on healing sexuality... Ya never know ;) 

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Nice save B|

That chu's look on your avatar is priceless xD

9 hours ago, Aldo said:

@Leo Gura  ok most of the girls on the clubs are not very conscious so Julien has more advantage. What if we talk about a conscious girl like Teal Swan, she is very developed. Do you think you can steal her from Julien?

Dude, you're whole paradigm is backwards.

I have no desire to steal girls from anyone, nor do I even care much about dating or sex. It's just not a high priority once you become conscious enough.

Sex and money are the preoccupations of children who have not yet discovered what life is really about. PUAs are childish devils. You cannot be a PUA otherwise.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The deeper question is whether Eckhart Tolle can chug down a six pack of beer faster than Adyashanti ? 

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

The deeper question is whether Eckhart Tolle can chug down a six pack of beer faster than Adyashanti ? 

Everyone already knows that it's Eckhart. Why even ask such an obvious question?!?! ;)

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Leo Gura ok i see that you wouldn't spent that much energy on girls but i also want to know how deep is your detachment. 

What would be your choise if a girl that you consider a perfect 10 invites you to spend the day with her having sex but you have to give up your spiritual work for 1 day?

50 minutes ago, Aldo said:

@Leo Gura ok i see that you wouldn't spent that much energy on girls but i also want to know how deep is your detachment. 

What would be your choise if a girl that you consider a perfect 10 invites you to spend the day with her having sex but you have to give up your spiritual work for 1 day?

Hehe. Bookmark this thread, my man.

I want to see your reaction to yourself 10 years down the line :)

It's Love.

2 hours ago, Aldo said:

Why do you want to know that ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

7 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

VID_GIF-1557222480.thumb.gif.f642f7a7af8693452826926287b69053.gif

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, you're whole paradigm is backwards.

I have no desire to steal girls from anyone, nor do I even care much about dating or sex. It's just not a high priority once you become conscious enough.

Sex and money are the preoccupations of children who have not yet discovered what life is really about. PUAs are childish devils. You cannot be a PUA otherwise.

?????? WTF ???

Leo makes love to Absolute Truth.

No woman will be enough for him now

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

PUAs are childish devils. You cannot be a PUA otherwise.

I watched this video a while back and remember that being the jist of it: 

@Ayilton

8 hours ago, Aldo said:

ahahha 1 day of spiritual work if done correctly would be infinitely better than doing that. Ok you have sex great, then what you gunna do, keep having more sex until you get board. I fond that to big the big lie of the PUA community, getting laid all the time from hot girls actually really wasn't that great at all in fact its extremely empty and gets boring very quick.

There are states you can access through spiritual practices like the jhanas that are so much better than sex it would be like walking over a million dollars to pick up a penny if you chose to sex instead.  

23 hours ago, Aldo said:

ok most of the girls on the clubs are not very conscious so Julien has more advantage. What if we talk about a conscious girl like Teal Swan, she is very developed. Do you think you can steal her from Julien?

This high consciousness-low consciousness duality must be transcended!

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

@Shin that is cool to know.

Also i can tell if he can steal Teal from Julien. If Leo is completely dettached means he is realy alpha. You need to be alpha to chase enlightenment.

Guys this spiritual process is kind of like pick up, just in a bigger scale. You got to attract the universe and make love to it. You better dont mess up

@Aldo

Or maybe if you are conscious enough you would know better then to screw with Teal ?

@SFRL This happened i was chilling with Teal in an astral realm that was like a club. My game was on point and i was passing every astral shit-test she was throwing. When i was getting ready to pull i see Sri Sri Ravi Shankar pulling up with his astral car near us. The dude managed to steal her from me by just singing some mantras and shit.

(When heroes become your rivals)

2 minutes ago, Aldo said:

@SFRL This happened i was chilling with Teal in an astral realm that was like a club. My game was on point and i was passing every astral shit-test she was throwing. When i was getting ready to pull i see Sri Sri Ravi Shankar pulling up with his astral car near us. The dude managed to steal her from me by just singing some mantras and shit.

(When heroes become your rivals)

Well that's self-improvement right there. When your heroes become your rivals that means you are playing in their league now. 

@SFRL  yea exactly that is why i need some good wingmans like Leo or Sadhguru.