tsuki

10'000 profanities

144 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

See, you have to pressure yourself into being perfect, I'm allowed to be a sinner because I already forgave myself for all that past and future stuff. 

And yet, there is a sense of dissatisfaction with the awakening you have. You're still seeking.
You are enlightened, but you're not there yet. You haven't seen all the tricks.
The last trick is the genuine, perfect, divine humility of nondual non-doership.

It is not a lie, a deception. It is a reward you've been given for your love.
It's the embodiment of humility that has to be thrown away, which is the final sacrifice.
The non-existent saint is the last devil.

6 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I am the Body of Christ. 

That is why hurting the body is a sin.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

I miss David Hammond. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

How are you feeling?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

I'm doing good this morning, and anyway, disagreeing with you always cheers me up. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

9 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I'm doing good this morning, and anyway, disagreeing with you always cheers me up. 

I'm glad to be of service.

21 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

othership, mothership? take me to your leader. now i sound like nowisforever. 

Hmmm?

@tsuki othership sounds too much like mothership for me not to make a wordplay joke that ended up being really funny and nondual because I was talking to Leo, about the leaders of our country. Then I started playing his video exactly where he was talking about aliens. It was great. 

Can you please explain more about what you mean by dropping the saint? I feel like you're from house Slytherin so obviously I have this problem. 

How would a true saint know her sainthood?
She wouldn't believe it, even if God told her.

She would blame it on the Devil, and she wouldn't be too far off. 

Have you given up on me? 

What do you mean?

20 hours ago, tsuki said:

What do you mean?

@mandyjw?

I don't know.

I thought that I had awakened to the fact that I had been repressing and demonizing thinking, I thought that I had freed myself of some duality but it was really not an awakening with great insights but equally a debauchery of self deception the likes of which I've never know. 

Is "trying" to see thoughts for what they really are trying to be a saint?

7 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Is "trying" to see thoughts for what they really are trying to be a saint?

Your path is about unconditional love. There is nothing wrong with that.
You rightly observe that the mind is in your way, but your conclusions are wrong. It is not an enemy you have to conquer.
If you play with your child with a ball, and accidentally hit its face with it, you do not blame the arms, do you?
You need skill in order to express your love, so you need to work on your kinesthetics. The mind is no different.
You cannot become athletic by fighting your body, just like you cannot be a sage by fighting your mind.

24 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I thought that I had awakened to the fact that I had been repressing and demonizing thinking, I thought that I had freed myself of some duality but it was really not an awakening with great insights but equally a debauchery of self deception the likes of which I've never know. 

"Deception" is a loaded word. The mind does not do that, it's the heart's responsibility.
The mind is terrifying to the heart simply because there are no thoughts that are unthinkable and no actions that are undoable.
The path is not about: heart>mind, or mind<heart, but hMeIaNrDt. You want the two so close together that you won't be able to see the difference.

23 hours ago, tsuki said:

How would a true saint know her sainthood?
She wouldn't believe it, even if God told her.

She would blame it on the Devil, and she wouldn't be too far off. 

Have you understood this?

She wouldn't believe it.

@mandyjw Everything is true.

18 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@mandyjw Everything is true.

So believe nothing.

30 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

So believe nothing.

Damn, that's wise.
Did someone coach you in the meantime, or did you coach yourself with your depression?

Depression is as much a coach as bliss.