Psychonaut

Where is the 3 hour silent starring video?

2 posts in this topic

One question remains. It has been bugging me for months, even years. Every time I watch a new video by Leo this question returns. I cannot find an answer to it. It seems to be the one question that keeps me up at night. It's the one thing that I cannot share with her when she asks "Honey what is bothering you?". "It is nothing" I can't find an answer to myself.

Where is the video where Leo lets us gaze into his otherworldly eyes of pure consciousness. My girl does it for me, I do it for her. I want to see those eyes gaze deeply into mine. No lips moving, no sound being uttered. I want to just stare right back at myself. Where is the video were you show yourself? 3 hours of no distractions in pure presence?

Pretty please, you don't need to say another word. It's fine, you can let go now and trust me. All is good in the hood. All is well as I can tell. Shhhhhhh shhhh. It's fine. It will feel like falling asleep. I will be here holding you when you wake up. I have been here all along, now you have found me. I have always been there, have always been you. You have always been. You always will be. Shhhhhh please don't say anything. Shhhhhh smile in my face. Breathe in, breathe out. Can you feel it? Feel it, flowing through you. Feel it more. More. Come on. Feel it through and through. Now what is it that you wanted to say? Was there anything? Nothing? No more words? Good.