santerton

Anxious about teachings of MGTOW...

56 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, santerton said:

No.. I just can't make my mind over this shit. I'm so lost and don't know is this stuff true or bullcrap

Rather than trying to figure it out through thought stories, perhaps you can listen to what your body is trying to tell you. You mentioned these videos are causing physical and mental distress. I would explore that. There is wisdom there. See if you can tell the difference between resonance and non-resonance. I can listen to a speaker/teacher and resonance may appear. For example, my mind-body has been resonating with some of Amoda Maa's videos about heart-centered awakening recently. I trust that resonance and have watched several more of her videos. Yet when I watched that Nithyanada video in another thread there was non-resonance. I trust that and stopped the video after a couple minutes. I haven't watched any more of his videos. I haven't tried to figure anything out. No thought stories. Just trusting the mind-body free of the thought stories.

And it's not all or nothing. You may find you resonate better with other views outside of MGTOW. Yet, perhaps you find one MGTOW who is moderate and about 30% of what he says mostly resonates with you. You could listen to one of his videos once every two weeks and spend the majority of your time listening to people that resonate better with you.

If you aren't in touch with this body resonance, a good question to ask is "Does he have what I want". The person speaking. . . there character and sense of being. . . is that what you want to become? Is that where you want to be in 10 years? 

11 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Rather than trying to figure it out through thought stories, perhaps you can listen to what your body is trying to tell you. You mentioned these videos are causing physical and mental distress. I would explore that. There is wisdom there. See if you can tell the difference between resonance and non-resonance. I can listen to a speaker/teacher and resonance may appear. For example, my mind-body has been resonating with some of Amoda Maa's videos about heart-centered awakening recently. I trust that resonance and have watched several more of her videos. Yet when I watched that Nithyanada video in another thread there was non-resonance. I trust that and stopped the video after a couple minutes. I haven't watched any more of his videos. I haven't tried to figure anything out. No thought stories. Just trusting the mind-body free of the thought stories.

And it's not all or nothing. You may find you resonate better with other views outside of MGTOW. Yet, perhaps you find one MGTOW who is moderate and about 30% of what he says mostly resonates with you. You could listen to one of his videos once every two weeks and spend the majority of your time listening to people that resonate better with you.

If you aren't in touch with this body resonance, a good question to ask is "Does he have what I want". The person speaking. . . there character and sense of being. . . is that what you want to become? Is that where you want to be in 10 years? 

Pretty much every MGTOW video and article I have seen has made me more anxious  and uncertain about this stuff.

Did you watch any of those videos? If you did, what do you think?

It makes you confuse because you already were, you just thought you knew but you didn't.

Those videos looks like a joke, it's literally children with man body talking about things they don't know anything about.

I searched for God and found only myself

I searched for myself and found only God

Have a look into "attachment theory" and you will see that "MGTOW" probably in general is very unhealthy displaying "avoidant" attachment style. Underlying is a want to connect but out of pain it is just avoided. Not because they are so happy with their lives but because they've been hurt in some way. And so this also shapes their "theories" and "claims" which have nothing to do with how people or women are.

@santerton For fucks sake, STOP WATCHING MGTOW. Period.

And never visit 4chan ever again in your life.

It's all toxic, dogmatic, egotistical, unconscious, devilsh garbage.

It is not even worth debunking or arguing against. It's so false and wrong it's hopeless.

MGTOW, RedPill, and Incels are the American equivalent of Al Qaeda Islamist radicalism. By ingesting their videos and discussions your mind is getting programmed with that mind-virus. That happens because as you watch and listen, it appeals to your desperate needy ego. Triggering all of your worst fears, hates, insecurities, and victim mentality.

If you want to get better with women, you can do so and have amazing loving sexy relationships. But it will take self-improvement and spiritual work.

Dating coaches are not liars. Dating coaches can teach you how to get really good with attracting women. I have interacted with dozens of dating coaches and their advice is top-notch for attraction. Not so good for relationships. For solid relationships you will need a more spiritual approach which you can layer on top of the attraction advice.

Once you become spiritual and consciousness enough, sex will not even be important to you any more. You will be so deeply happy without sex that chasing women will be a joke.

Awakening is 1000x more enjoyable than any sex you will ever have. With that said, you can do both.

Here's the practical solution for you: Stop sitting in your Mom's basement browsing toxic forums, and GO OUT and talk to real females. You will never get laid by sitting at home. It is not physically possible.

See how simple the solution is? Yet you refuse to do it. Because it takes emotional labor to face your fears and grow yourself. You much prefer to sit at home and rant against how bad women are and how nothing can change.

Rule #1 of all personal development: You must take 100% responsibility for your life, your beliefs, your feelings, your situation. No one is to blame.

MGTOW is not a teaching. It's egotical, reactionary rantings driven by fear, hate, insecurity, selfishness, woundedness, and neediness. It's very similar to Hitler's rants against the Jews and communists.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

I was MGTOW for some time, it seems total logical at first, just survival needs. No love from women, just what they can get out of it.

But Red Pill is always in developement. They now discover the spiritual side and even the most influencers like therational male talk about ,something is missing in their red pill theory. It is not just survival (and therefore no love) , there can be a  deeply loving spiritual bondage beyond survival. 

I think it is like spiral dynamics. Most women can fall easy on red level (survival mode on steroids) in the right situation.  All women are on red level somehow. But they can develope further 

I wanted to block mgtow and red pill from this forum but idk. they need to get smacked in the head by people to get out of that mindset. but the way i got out of it was just by watching leo's vids and contemplating. 

6 hours ago, OBEler said:

But Red Pill is always in developement. They now discover the spiritual side

Good God!

They will make a mockery of spirituality in the same way that PUAs make a mockery out of meditation and Eckhart Tolle.

Poor Eckhart. Hijacked by PUAs to advance their devilry.

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Good God!

They will make a mockery of spirituality in the same way that PUAs make a mockery out of meditation and Eckhart Tolle.

Help him and put him finally in your book list ?

Hum hum 9_9

I searched for God and found only myself

I searched for myself and found only God

3 hours ago, Shin said:

Help him and put him finally in your book list ?

Hum hum 9_9

Too cliche to make the cut.

Oprah has given him enough fame.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Good God!

They talk about "killing the ego" or "having no ego" but this is literally just more ego and with the end goal of blindly chasing stage orange values.

3paj2a.jpg

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Too cliche to make the cut.

Oprah has given him enough fame.

You think so? The power of now would fit well into the emotional mastery section. Its a much higher consciousness book than the six pillars of self esteem for example. It also connects the dots between stoicism and spirituality.

I was sucked into all the MGTOW and Red Pill stuff about a year ago, and it plagued my mind like nothing else. I was listening to their videos and that was all I was thinking about, and I was projecting it onto the outside world. 

I'm over it now, and I have filtered all that crap out of me, because now I realise how fucking toxic that stuff is. It isn't good for your mind.

Just stop watching the videos and everything will be better. It's that simple.

I follow RedPill a bit myself. I read the "Rational Male" trilogy. I am currently reading almost anything I can find on sexuality. It is rather interesting how people are almost religious about their approach/framework and judge others, while not seeing that there are many many ways.

I don't find the material to be that bad. In my opinion most men that follow MGTOW or RedPill are rather bitter and warp the material to the extent that it becomes toxic. However I think it is valuable to be aware of what women are able to do and what their urges can be. Not that they have to act on it. 

I struggle with the concept of not committing to a woman and strictly sticking to polyamory until the age of 35. I don't think I have enough time and energy to entertain multiple girls. One girl that wants me fully and is able to surrender to me is enough for me at this moment.

Why are you guys so opposed to RedPill? 

Edited by Psychonaut

Penis

@santerton

That is the blue pilled mind set you were programmed with that is fighting the truth. Do you think the devil wants you to understand the truth?

Anxiety is the feeling of reaching the limit of your current perspective bubble. Avoid anxiety, and you will never grow.

Obviously don't get your material from low consciousness forums. Learn to distinguish bad quality sources from high quality sources. There are great books that tell an awesome turquoise grade red pill material, even on Leo's own list.

Cheers,

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy.

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

4 hours ago, Psychonaut said:

Why is there opposition, triggering, judgment, condoning? Ask the devil. Usually when one's own deep fears are exposed he becomes over protective of his own belief system.

Redpill/Mgtow person here,

First of all it is hard to accept the truth. I have never. But since knowing these all stuff for more than 2 years ~3 years, I have seen that the information presented is 99.9999% accurate for almost all cases. I had a 1 or 2 exception but they are not totally opposite what told in redpill, they might have some tweaks on conscious level, i.e. being loyal (unless you don't screw things up), maybe religios reasons or whatsoever, but the redpill always had proven to me that what lingers on the women subconscious.

My proposal to you is that rather than fighting with it, learn to accept and make your path towards this jungle. Try to see it for yourself, whether those told are true or not. AND most importantly, try to identify what makes you scared of? I might give you some hints, thats probably because you don't want to end up lonely in this life, which is a cognitive bias, you have to do some cognitive-work to solve this, set up a time approx half hour to list and idenfity like 50 fears of yours.

I´m just going to tell you one thing:

The less you believe, the sooner you´ll end the game. :)

Edited by Javfly33

A thought can´t ever tell you how you feel.

On 5/12/2019 at 1:00 PM, Psychonaut said:

I follow RedPill a bit myself. I read the "Rational Male" trilogy. I am currently reading almost anything I can find on sexuality. It is rather interesting how people are almost religious about their approach/framework and judge others, while not seeing that there are many many ways.

I don't find the material to be that bad. In my opinion most men that follow MGTOW or RedPill are rather bitter and warp the material to the extent that it becomes toxic. However I think it is valuable to be aware of what women are able to do and what their urges can be. Not that they have to act on it. 

I struggle with the concept of not committing to a woman and strictly sticking to polyamory until the age of 35. I don't think I have enough time and energy to entertain multiple girls. One girl that wants me fully and is able to surrender to me is enough for me at this moment.

I think the problem is not MGTOW but rather any conceptual movement that is strongly biased and shines on generalization (and out of perspective conclusions). 

I have had 4 serious relationships and I swear and I can´t "connect the dots" to see MGTOW as anything serious. I´m not saying that my experience with women haven´t been withouth pain. Not at all! A lot of pain! But I have a beatiful mind with millions of neurons to let me think (although Leo says that we don´t :D), why the hell I would use an ideological movement to filter and compress what I can analize, think, and observe from my personal experience and unique perspective? It´s ludicrous!!

For example,  Liberal Feminism and the MGTWO or the Red Pill movement shines and falls by practically the same traps of and bias of the mind. But for some strange reason none of both sides, which they seem so far apart from each other, can´t see that they are actually touching themselves by the tail xD What an irony of world 

Edited by Javfly33

A thought can´t ever tell you how you feel.