santerton

Anxious about teachings of MGTOW...

56 posts in this topic

Hi guys.

Recently, I have been really anxious, depressed and lost from so many mgtow/red pill videos I have seen. I have heard so many horror stories about relationships, "truths" about female nature (hypergamy, women don't actually care about you unless you can provide them something, love doesn't exist, etc.) And that game doesn't exist and that dating coaches would be just liars..

I would post couple (multiple) video links as example, but I'm pretty sure it would go WAY over acceptable limit so I'm gonna just post this link where you can find them.

http://boards.4channel.org/adv/thread/20863164

What is your opinion on their teachings. How would you reply to their claims?

I would really appriciate your response.

I think most people seek something from a relationship but it's nothing to be scared of and it's not always as simple as a career, sex or what not. Don't start thinking that you have nothing to offer because I guarantee you do. I don't understand the notion of 'love doesn't exist' who are they to say what exists and what doesn't, that's up to you to decide really. How do you define feelings anyway, I can tell you that I have felt great emotions from my relationships, I call it love and that works for me, it's not for someone else to tell me if that exists or not, just doesn't make sense.

Honestly, Woman and Men are as diverse as everything and anything, you can't oversimplify them so one-dimensionally so I would take this stuff with a grain of salt.

Don't let a set of videos unravel the real and complex world you once knew around you, believe in what you already know well and build your own answers.

:)

These people might find relationships, they might find sex, they might find pleasure, but happiness? No way...

13 minutes ago, decaprelap said:

I think most people seek something from a relationship but it's nothing to be scared of and it's not always as simple as a career, sex or what not. Don't start thinking that you have nothing to offer because I guarantee you do. I don't understand the notion of 'love doesn't exist' who are they to say what exists and what doesn't, that's up to you to decide really. How do you define feelings anyway, I can tell you that I have felt great emotions from my relationships, I call it love and that works for me, it's not for someone else to tell me if that exists or not, just doesn't make sense.

Honestly, Woman and Men are as diverse as everything and anything, you can't oversimplify them so one-dimensionally so I would take this stuff with a grain of salt.

Don't let a set of videos unravel the real and complex world you once knew around you, believe in what you already know well and build your own answers.

:)

How about their claims of "true nature" of women and AWALT?

Men who are shallow and objectify women for their looks will find shallow partners that objectify them for their money. 

And they'll be so myopic that they think that it accurately represents the natural way of that gender because all they know of relationships is that it's a transaction... because that's the way they think of it.

So, they'll project their own tendency toward objectification onto women as a whole group.

So, what they're saying may be true fo a certain swath of the female population, but it's certainly not true of all women. 

Now, in the initial stages of a relationship, a woman may be attracted to a man's ability to provide and a man may be attracted to a woman's looks. This is normal, and is not the same thing as objectification.

But the thing that keeps a relationship going is both partner's ability to love eachother, respond to bids for affection, and meet eachother's needs.

My advice is to disconnect from all that Red Pill stuff. All it's designed to do is to make men feel bad about themselves and hate women, because misery loves company. 

Click here to watch my Free 60-Minute Shadow Integration Masterclass!

The masterclass includes all the foundational information you need for beginning a Shadow Work practice. DM me if you have any questions and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Btw from what I have understod many of these people in mgtow and red pill community, have been in relationships and some even in marriage, but afterwards got fucked over by women.

Views on that?

Game is all there is

For everything not just girls

mojo-baby-austin-powers-memes.jpg

I searched for God and found only myself

I searched for myself and found only God

@santerton Why are you deeply immersing yourself into MGTOW? It seems like your body is trying to send you a message about it through feelings. Do you feel a calling to become further immersed into the MGTOW microcosm? Or is the body telling you to pull back from it and not to become more immersed in it?

It seems like you have already accepted some MGTOW tenets. How far down the MGTOW rabbit hole do you want to go? Realize. . . that stuff conditions the mind-body and you may later find yourself in a place where it’s difficult to decondition out of your mind-body.

@santerton as you say it, people can get brainwashed in almost everything if there is some kernel of truth to it. and truth is :  yes there are people who really think that way, unfortunately! but there are people who think elvis and hitler are still alive (even though that’s most likely not the case anymore, as even if they would have survived they would be dead by now). actually you could walk around with a chaplin lip beard template on a stick and hold it against every person you meet to have an experience if they might be real - don’t think you will come to a really good conclusion, though. but you could also look around you and try to find out if these mgtow guys are right with their thesis - i mean not online, not via tv. but really sitting down somewhere in a park or a cafe and watch people... you will probably find examples that speak against the thesis. just think of the one couple be it an aunt and uncle or a couple in your circle of friends that prove all these theories wrong.

5 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

@santerton Why are you deeply immersing yourself into MGTOW? It seems like your body is trying to send you a message about it through feelings. Do you feel a calling to become further immersed into the MGTOW microcosm? Or is the body telling you to pull back from it and not to become more immersed in it?

It seems like you have already accepted some MGTOW tenets. How far down the MGTOW rabbit hole do you want to go? Realize. . . that stuff conditions the mind-body and you may later find yourself in a place where it’s difficult to decondition out of your mind-body.

No.. I just can't make my mind over this shit. I'm so lost and don't know is this stuff true or bullcrap

3 hours ago, santerton said:

No.. I just can't make my mind over this shit. I'm so lost and don't know is this stuff true or bullcrap

Don't waste time overthinking confused people, it is no use... Move on.

4 hours ago, santerton said:

For a minority of women it's true.

Most women aren't like that at all.

MGTOW is a joke 

Most men who had unhealthy relationships had something wrong with them. It takes two to make or break a relationship. It's not that simple, but it's always easier to blame the other party. Most of these men won't even acknowledge that they did something wrong in the relationship. 

Bad experiences in relationships is very much dependent on the nature of the partner you choose to be with. If you are with someone who is materialistic and selfish, you shouldn't be surprised if the relationship ended in a bad way. 

MGTOW is more like propaganda for men. Relationships are always hard and need work. Sour grapes will always complain. 

We live in a volatile world today so relationships are going to be tough. 

But that in no way means you should ignore or walk away. Be positive. Being negative is always easy. Don't rely on what someone says and miss out on life. It's your life, should be your way. 

And don't be scared of experiences. Life is all about that. You wouldn't be able to live if you tried to be too safe. 

Choose the right person, if you're happy with that person, that's all you need. Rest is just bs. 

INTP loner..... Live a Roman.  Die a Roman...... Nothing else but to enjoy  the rest of my dream. Love it. (I'm more Roman than you'll ever be ) only guys with zero ego and zero passive aggressive can talk to me, rest need not bother 

Preety preety

I don't know why I can't relate to that, guess my life has been hard enough previous to that, that it doesn't faze/depress me whatsoever.

3paj2a.jpg

@santerton 

When I learned to understand myself, speak from my heart, use I statements to express my feelings, I immediately understood that this is health.

Are MGTOW guys really speaking from their true heart and expressing their emotion as it truly is, without blame or shaming, or making another responsible for their feelings?

Or are they using ideas to suppress their self expression and shift blame outside themselves? Playing the role of victim of circumstances and their own perceptions?

Which one is healthy? 

Authentic self expression or a matrix of victim / perpetrator mentality? The blame game?

If you yourself are serious about personal development and healing and are going about it in the right way, then you will know what is true and what is toxic. 

Once you have thought about this, you will know that these men attract what they are. They are stuck in that particular movie unable to meet a genuine woman and the women are stuck unable to meet a genuine man. These people literally co- create this situation. But it doenst have to be this way. 

Let them get on with it. 

Edited by Lister

What does playing the role of victim look like?

Playing the role of victim is insisting that the situation or person change in order for me to be happy.

If you see that this is the social game that women who have inspired the MGTOW movement and the men who have created the MGTOW movement are playing then you will also see how you can be part of it or be independent and free. 

6 hours ago, Shin said:

For a minority of women it's true.

Most women aren't like that at all.

That is opposite of what they teach. How can I know which one to trust?

13 minutes ago, santerton said:

Start with your mother/aunts/grandmothers, cousins and sisters.

Then your female friends and co workers.

Does those theories applies to them ?

19 minutes ago, Shin said:

Start with your mother/aunts/grandmothers, cousins and sisters.

Then your female friends and co workers.

Does those theories applies to them ?

In some instances yes it actually does. 

How about you go ask yours? Not that they would ever tell you if you didn't know already 😂

6 hours ago, santerton said:

People see others as they see themselves often. If you are abusive and toxic, you will see others like that also, or your mind will filter all the good stuff and people. You will also attract people like that. When you become joyful and loving, you are gonna attract wise people, trust me :)