Himanshu

The experiential changes with awakening

4 posts in this topic

When asked what is his everyday experience after awakening, Sadhguru mentioned that he can have upto 8 to 12 thought threads (related /unrelated) simultaneously in his mind, and yet go about his business (without getting caught up with any) 

That's incredible! It would be really interesting to know the changes in Leo's experience over the years, particularly after this awakening experience. 

On 5/4/2019 at 5:14 PM, Himanshu said:

When asked what is his everyday experience after awakening, Sadhguru mentioned that he can have upto 8 to 12 thought threads (related /unrelated) simultaneously in his mind, and yet go about his business (without getting caught up with any) 

That's incredible! It would be really interesting to know the changes in Leo's experience over the years, particularly after this awakening experience. 

Wow where did you learn that from about Sadhguru? 

One of these books: 'Sadhguru-More than a life' or 'Mystics's musings' . Not sure which one, I read it passing by a book store. 

The book is in a question-answer format in which Arundhati asks something along the lines of: What is enlightenment experientially? How has it changed your day to day experience? 

That said, 'Sadhguru-More than a life' is a great stage-Turquoise motivation, if you will. 

Edited by Himanshu

15 hours ago, Himanshu said:

Either of these books: 'Sadhguru-More than a life' or 'Mystics's musings' . Not sure which one, I read it passing by a book store. 

The book is in a question-answer format in which Arundhati asks something along the lines of: What is enlightenment experientially? How has it changed your day to day experience? 

That said, 'Sadhguru-More than a life' is a great stage-Turquoise motivation, if you will. 

Thank you! I actually ordered 'More than a life' book a couple of days ago. Waiting for its arrival