sausagehead

What if you can't heal?

41 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Lister said:

David Deida talks about this technique a lot. But you're saying that it's pointless doing breathing, meditation, shadow work, psychs, when all of these don't work because the only true way to heal is to enforce sensory deprivation? 

I never said its pointless doing those you mention, you misunderstood completely. When i say "only true" i do not mean "only" and "true" because its a complete kit, they all have their play but if you simply fast in stillness all become obsolete, as all merge as one, ongoing self-working process. One ring to rule them all(Shall we say). You can do all of these while fasting but if you know how to fast properly, they will all come naturally if required, you do not have to force or act upon anything in a state of surrender. All comes naturally.

B R E A T H E

4 minutes ago, pluto said:

I never said its pointless doing those you mention, you misunderstood completely. 

I understood fine. When someone writes "the only true way" to do something, they are communicating that there is only one true way to do it.

1 hour ago, pluto said:

I never said its pointless doing those you mention, you misunderstood completely. When i say "only true" i do not mean "only" and "true" because its a complete kit, they all have their play but if you simply fast in stillness all become obsolete, as all merge as one, ongoing self-working process. One ring to rule them all(Shall we say). You can do all of these while fasting but if you know how to fast properly, they will all come naturally if required, you do not have to force or act upon anything in a state of surrender. All comes naturally.

Can i ask you a personal question?

Have any of your teachings ever enlightened anyone? 

If so, how many? 

Edited by Lister

23 hours ago, SQAAD said:

This is a terrible advice.

So you are telling him to stop meditating & choose to take drugs. Well if he needs to take medications for the rest of his life from the pharmaceutical cartel  then Yes but that should be his last option. 

I agree that he should see a psychologist though. That MIGHT help him!

First of all, he's trying too many things at once.

Second, he's very likely doing the techniques incorrectly, which make them do more harm than good. 

@Gabriel Antonio

2 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

First of all, he's trying too many things at once.

Second, he's very likely doing the techniques incorrectly, which make them do more harm than good. 

Fair enough .  :)

@Lister Again you misunderstood in which i explained in the previous post. Nevertheless, excuse my form of language and yes as far as i am aware, these methods have never failed to heal anyone i have shared them with at least on some level when done correctly as they are not originally my own, they are passed down for eons as guidelines for re-wiring mind/body-spirit back to a more original blueprint(shall we say). As for Enlightenment that depends on the individual and how much are they willing to surrender/embody and take it to even further to greater degrees of spiritual awareness.

Some whom i have assisted have even surprised me and reminded me of what i had forgotten.

B R E A T H E

Homie you have some sticking point stopping you here. I have a friend that has tried 15 diets and still hasn't lost weight. It's not anything to do with the diets not working, the dude just never properly committed to one for a long enough time and was never that driven to make real changes and really put in the effort.

Are you half-assing it?

Are you doing it unconsciously?

Do you give up quickly? 

Are you not doing the full technique? 

Some tips: 

Find a practioner to guide you through it. Love and support will help you immensely. 

If the previous questions didn't work try these: What's happening here? Why isn't it working? What do I need to do differently? How do I make change? What do I need to try? What didn't work last time?

Ask your gut. Is change possible? Your gut knows. 

You need new ways of looking at the issue. Spend time in nature. Contemplate. Don't become a victim. Have faith

Edited by d0ornokey

On 5/7/2019 at 3:22 AM, pluto said:

re-wiring mind/body-spirit back to a more original blueprint(shall we say). 

What does that even mean? What is "re-wiring mind/body- spirit mean? 

I have no idea what you are talking about. 

Can you provide some specifics as to what I means to be "re-wired to an "original blueprint"? 

What is this original blueprint? 

I’ll be seeing a psychologist tomorrow. This seems to be my best option based on the feedback here and my primary doctor. I’ll let you guys know what happens. I believe my body will heal it may just take longer than I hoped. Thanks

@Lister @pluto I  appreciate your passion for your beliefs but fasting is not the only way to heal. I have suffered some nasty mental illnesses and healed using other methods

@sausagehead hey, good luck with the psych 

Edited by Flatworld Crusades

Depending on your trauma it could take years or even decades.

Not that it can't happens in a few months, it definitely can, just not likely to happens that fast.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin agreed. Mine took 5 years, but I did get quite a bit of relief from some symptoms as time went on so I wasn't  living in absolute agony all the time

Emotional healing work comes down to Enlightenment work, Shadow work and unwiring traumas.

Same caveat as everyone else in that, I can only speak from my own experience. You seem to be making this recovery process a mountain when it could be a mole hill. Again this isn't to trivialise what you're going through. But it seems that you've used these techniques with the goal of healing already in mind. You have to slowly unravel where and what these emotions stem from because you need to understand the root cause. A mind set of exploration, openess, acceptance while using the techniques you've mentioned might help. I had the same thing with mediation, where every breath I was able to count or focus on became a "goal" or an achievement because I had accomplished focus. 

How would you feel knowing that this emotional pain will stop in: 

2 months?

9 months?

1 year?

3 years?

5 years?

10 years?

If you feel an emotional change for each of the different time frames the it may signal that you have an attachment to the finish line. You won't know that you're at the finish line until you're already there. 

@sausagehead To let go of trauma, there are a few steps one must take in a particular order:

1. Fully acknowledge the nature of the trauma. Some people deny and repress, which just brings out a "shadow".

2. Learn to forgive and accept. A good way to work on this is through psychedelics, meditation and breathwork.

3. After acceptance, you can finally work on letting go. Inhale healing light and let go/accept by exhaling the hurts.

If you try to let go before acceptance, it wont work.

You get that emotions are bound to the reptilian parts of the body?

In order to heal the traumas one has to heak the body. Emotion is not some voodoo that exists in limbo, it has physical action and reaction.

Start by feeding the body saturated fats and cholesterol for healing, just follow the opposite what the doctor say.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.