Aldo

30 days to enlightenment

62 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

He’s legit. Nithyananda is well known here in LA ever since he was guru to Kanye resulting in his breakthrough debut album. 

???

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

It would take some serious talent to keep his head balanced, so that big ass weave bun doesn't fall off his head. Also, that's the largest Indian dot between his eyes that I've ever seen! ?

Edited by Anna1

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

No way Kanye ascended to the Lebron of Rhyme naturally. He was on Nithyananda Juice. 

I need to be baptized by Kanye. Then... Instant enlightenment!!!!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

from now on this thread is only about Kanye 

Well. . .  Nithyananda also got a solid from his Twin Flame. You think he learned his Slow Jamz in an ashram? I think not. Nithyananda flows like an Eastern Luther Vandross. 

28 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

That guy is a scam. 

You must not have read the thread? I think we pretty much figured that out. Lol

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Kanye is the real thing

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Serotoninluv  well it happened like this. I was at a strip club with my friend from colombia. He brought that shit from there and offered me 2 lines. I took it inside the club. Suddenly i felt like Zeus himself. My words felt like a thunder and my vision was like an eagle. I got so confident that i yelled at a stripper " Bring your ass over here ". And she did.... It was great man. Powerfull experience but i got kicked out of the club and felt like a beta male again. This is why true enlightenment needs something more than 5 meo.

Nithyananda is evil stay away.

Does he allow foot kissing and sexual abuse,
Or is he a fake guru ?

To foot kiss or to not foot kiss ?
That is the question.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 hours ago, Aldo said:

@Serotoninluv  well it happened like this. I was at a strip club with my friend from colombia. He brought that shit from there and offered me 2 lines. I took it inside the club. Suddenly i felt like Zeus himself. My words felt like a thunder and my vision was like an eagle. I got so confident that i yelled at a stripper " Bring your ass over here ". And she did.... It was great man. Powerfull experience but i got kicked out of the club and felt like a beta male again. This is why true enlightenment needs something more than 5 meo.

Great story, I love it ?

True enlightenment needs your total surrender to what is. It Will show you the Way without you using any substance for "attaining" IT. Meditation is quite simple isn't IT. Real question is can you handle the Truth. 

His enlightenment was so sudden & profound that Kim is still dealing with reconstructive surgeries just to remove some of the awe. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

So Kanye Just sits on the bench unmoving with smile on his face some where in LA? 

Kanye quotes...

“Keep your nose out the sky, keep your heart to god, and keep your face to the raising sun.” 

“The prettiest people do the ugliest things.” 

“I really appreciate the moments that I was able to win rap album of the year or whatever.”

Sounds like he's pretty woke. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

12 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Kanye quotes...

“Keep your nose out the sky, keep your heart to god, and keep your face to the raising sun.” 

“The prettiest people do the ugliest things.” 

“I really appreciate the moments that I was able to win rap album of the year or whatever.”

Sounds like he's pretty woke. 

He's married to a plastic girl though.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Aldo I’ll take that to mean you have no 5-meo experience and are only speculating what it might be like.