Conrad

Breaktrough today: Only I Alone Exists

73 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Conrad said:

@Angelite I follow God's laws which is to embrace and love everything. When you become One with God you must follow the Divine. Pure Awareness/Being is identical to Love and Goodness.

As I said in my previous account Highest, there is nothing to do but love. Desireless love. But first the ego must be seen through and transcended. That's what Sufism is about. The great Sufi master Rumi have written "When the "I" is negated and eliminated from existence, then what remains? Consider, O denier."

What remains is simply God. 

When they love God, they surrender to God, surrendering as in follows what God had revealed to us.(depends on what you've known)

It's like, how do you know you have known the highest truth? The 'God'. What would be ur bar? Because i've noticed there's many delusions(not you, I didn't know u but others). But it wouldn't count if the person did not realize it haha

Edited by Angelite

Devil returns to heaven singing God God from Joy. 

Trust me you Will know it when it happens. Greatest moment of my life when you realize it all. There is no such thing in existance that can come close to enlightenment. Divine ecstasy. It is really THAT good. 

GOOOOOOOOOOD! 

God is so good you wouldn't really be able to beleive it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, Angelite said:

When they love God, they surrender to God, surrendering as in follows what God had revealed to us.(depends on what you've known)

It's like, how do you know you have known the highest truth? The 'God'. What would be ur bar? Because i've noticed there's many delusions(not you, I didn't know u but others). But it wouldn't count if the person did not realize it haha

Yes, surrender is vital. I am in constant surrendering to God not only because of love but because doing otherwise would disconnect myself from myself. 

How do I know that I have known the God? Because I have become God. I am Being God right Now. I'm aware and conscious of God.

Being/Awareness/Consciousness are all identical to God and prior to knowing. When you become God you will realize that it is prior to knowing and the mind itself. 

I've also had several non-dual experiences both high on weed and sober. My nr 1 non-dual experience was when God literally saw through my eyes which I created a topic about on Highest "Weed - God saw through my eyes". 

35 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Yes, surrender is vital. I am in constant surrendering to God not only because of love but because doing otherwise would disconnect myself from myself. 

How do I know that I have known the God? Because I have become God. I am Being God right Now. I'm aware and conscious of God.

Being/Awareness/Consciousness are all identical to God and prior to knowing. When you become God you will realize that it is prior to knowing and the mind itself. 

I've also had several non-dual experiences both high on weed and sober. My nr 1 non-dual experience was when God literally saw through my eyes which I created a topic about on Highest "Weed - God saw through my eyes". 

35 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Couldn't find it...

@Conrad What did God see through ur eyes? Now...

5 minutes ago, Angelite said:

Couldn't find it...

@Conrad What did God see through ur eyes? Now...

Himself as I.

@Shaun your right about that its both terrifying and beautiful at the same time.  

But just the fact that you are saying this means your Ego is strong enough to come back after a non-dual experience.  

So do not get lost in that and miss out on unimaginable bliss.  Bliss that will change your life forever.

The Ego backlash will be severe but even if you experience it just once in your life you will never be the same.  You will be Awakened.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

39 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Himself as I.

@Conrad Just as it has always been.:)

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

What never comes into being will not cease to be?

4 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

True ❤️

@zeroISinfinity @Shaun ummm..actually when you come face to face with your own death its pretty fucking terrifying.  I don't think its fair to sugarcoat True Awakening...its serious shit at least in my own experience.  You are right its amazingly beautiful and the Bliss is just insane.  

But also there is the dissolution of you.  That part is an Oh Fuck moment.  And after the experience you don't come back immediately.  You are kind of in between still in God mode as you come out of the mystical experience.  My wife was trying to figure out what was wrong with me because i was walling around like prophet.   She didn't like it at all neither did my older son.

But it was truly amazing and i wouldn't trade my experience for anything.  And you can too.  Once you break thru you can break thru again.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Jack River There you is. haha

Haven't heard from you for a while.

Been a traveling for waves yet simultaneously never leaving HOME...quite convenient?

How you been, dude?

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@zeroISinfinity @Shaun ummm..actually when you come face to face with your own death its pretty fucking terrifying.  I don't think its fair to sugarcoat True Awakening...its serious shit at least in my own experience.  You are right its amazingly beautiful and the Bliss is just insane.  

But also there is the dissolution of you.  That part is an Oh Fuck moment.  And after the experience you don't come back immediately.  You are kind of in between still in God mode as you come out of the mystical experience.  My wife was trying to figure out what was wrong with me because i was walling around like prophet.   She didn't like it at all neither did my older son.

But it was truly amazing and i wouldn't trade my experience for anything.  And you can too.  Once you break thru you can break thru again.

My 1st real break through was terrifying wasn't really expected that. It was oh shit this is end of me but didn't cared You want to die to it without second guess and I died. What was terrifying is ego backlash full week of craziness and mind attacks. What really pushed me to breaktrough again is support I got here. Thanks Nahm. So I did it again There is deep sense of me that Truth is not bullshit it is all nothing, it is Just illusion. Did it again I accepted the cost of death Just to know God and oh boy God is unbeleivable Good it is your own TRUE NATURE. You come back to your small self totally change forever like saint like real saint. You understand how much of a devil you really are and you know that you have to purify more. You return as servant I AM IS NOT SELFISH. 

At least explore if anything has ever been found residing outside of I??

11 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Clearly God isn't good. You people make no sense.

Good..bad ?? 

What people? O.o

21 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

My 1st real break through was terrifying wasn't really expected that. It was oh shit this is end of me but didn't cared You want to die to it without second guess and I died. What was terrifying is ego backlash full week of craziness and mind attacks. What really pushed me to breaktrough again is support I got here. Thanks Nahm. So I did it again There is deep sense of me that Truth is not bullshit it is all nothing, it is Just illusion. Did it again I accepted the cost of death Just to know God and oh boy God is unbeleivable Good it is your own TRUE NATURE. You come back to your small self totally change forever like saint like real saint. You understand how much of a devil you really are and you know that you have to purify more. You return as servant I AM IS NOT SELFISH. 

Awesome bro ?? Did you take any psycadelics when this happened or?