Ar_Senses

Ego, Language and Reality

17 posts in this topic

Not so far ago I’ve realized that my notion of Ego not that accurate as I thought.

Warning! A lot of obvious things, which are not so obvious when you really think about them.

Before I thought that Ego — is form itself. But I’ve realized that form — is form ?, of course, form is duality. But that’s another story.

So, I’ve contemplated about the Ego and suddenly realized relationships between Language and that notion of Me.

Look:

Language is like a poetry — word Tree is just a pointer at the actual phenomena. If somebody will print the word “tree” on the paper and then start to watering it with expectation that it will begin to bear fruits, we’ll call him crazy. 

Next example:

if we’ll fill a glass of water on 50%, we can call it “half-full” or “half-empty”. It won’t be a problem to recognize that both statements are true and serve to our need of accurate description of WHAT IS.

The word “tree” and statement “half-full” are just pointers, which are “carving out” some aspects of reality to help us communicate them to each other and think about them when they are not in our presence.

Conclusion:

Ego, sense of self, “I” is an idea, concept like “Tree” or “half-full”, but the difference is that that thing, which we call “I” occurring in perception not just here and there, but everyday (except deep sleep, at the peak of psychedelic experience, while mediating, dead etc.).

But at the end — “I” is a complex/web/catalogue of ideas, categories and concepts which help us to point at that thing, which Awareness feel and perceives at the day to day basis.

Problems occur when we perceive our notion of ourselves not as a pointer, but as Reality itself.

Am I right? Who thinks what? What is Ego?

Update:

@Leo Gura Pikachu, I choose you!

P.s. Zen-sages and tricksters with questions/answers like “who’s asking?”, “there’s nobody to ask” can go somewhere else to assert themselves.

Edited by Ar_Senses
Conclusion added

23 minutes ago, Bane said:

@Ar_Senses Who is asking?

There you go! ?

Edited by Ar_Senses

@Ar_Senses I don't know what the "ego" is anymore as I have transcended to the God-Self which is identical to Being aware and conscious of itself as it is, simply by just Being itself. There are only those who are conscious that they are God and those who are unconscious of it, that's reality. 

Ultimately there is only the Conscious being unconscious as it can do anything it will, being unlimited and Omnipotent. From the Apsolute point of reality there is no such thing as unconscious. 

@Conrad How is that possible that you don’t know what is Ego ANYMORE, you’ve lost your memory after enlightenment?

Almost everybody at this forum KNOW here that ultimately everything is consciousness. So therefore should we just talk like that — giftybftujdaetiklsawtghbgrdkkrt?

Why are you answering question that weren’t asked?

Edited by Ar_Senses

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Ar_Senses Yep. 

But who’s “connecting the dots”? Through what mechanism that “something that I don’t understand what is” able to Conceptualize Ego and other stuff? And what is that? Intelligence? Where does it come from?

Edited by Ar_Senses

3 minutes ago, Ar_Senses said:

@Conrad How is that possible that you don’t know what is Ego ANYMORE, you’ve lost your memory after enlightenment?

Exactly correct ? I can remember being unconscious that I am God, that's all there is bro. 

9 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Exactly correct ? I can remember being unconscious that I am God, that's all there is bro. 

@Ar_Senses The ego was just a dream. Can you remember your dreams 20 years ago? No. The same way I can't remember the ego. All I remember is that I was unconscious that I am God then I became conscious that I am God.

The past is dead long time ago. I can't recall what the ego is or was. 

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Ar_Senses You’re rollin man. Self inquire straight into the heart. 

What does it mean — “you’re rolling”?

In the groove, rolling along. . . No guardrails needed. 

Like a Rolling Stone!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Conrad This is probably a pointless question as I'm asking about something which can't be described, bet here goes. Are you conscious of the contents of every so called finite mind/ego there is? Also, how can you even operate your computer or respond without an ego?

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

25 minutes ago, Shaun said:

@Conrad This is probably a pointless question as I'm asking about something which can't be described, bet here goes. Are you conscious of the contents of every so called finite mind/ego there is? Also, how can you even operate your computer or respond without an ego? 

You assume I can't operate or respond without an ego, that's a false assumption. The ego is non-existent, merely a concept created by the mind. Reality is that you are God and you are either conscious of it or not. 

On 03.05.2019 at 3:26 AM, Ar_Senses said:

Problems occur when we perceive our notion of ourselves not as a pointer, but as Reality itself.

If we have "reality" and we have "pointer" where do this two take place?

The next time you are tripping or something like that, go as deep as possible on the notion that "I" is nothing but a set of words and feelings in your body. Really try to feel it existentially. What "you" are, is literally just a set of ideas and webs in your head. "you" "me"; they dont exist in the real world, the real world is just all experience and being. What do you see in the world? is it "yous" and "mes" or are these just words in your head. What is *actually* out there

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi