andyjohnsonman

spirituality is too deep

62 posts in this topic

@andyjohnsonman it's the paradox of enlightenment isn't it. They say desire/clinging is the root of suffering. But how does one stop desire if it is the case they must desire to stop desire to do so? It's a double bind.

A way to frame this is to say, the reason you aren't better is the same reason you want to be better. We're constantly in this game of trying to one up ourselves or one up the universe, it's at the core of our ego. But if you ask "how do I stop trying to one up myself" my response might be "why do you want to know?". 

To increase your consciousness is to realise how you get in your own way. The more I meditate the more I feel this. 

Mindfullness in some sense is about trying to deliberately make an effort to make yourself open up more and more. Unconsciousness can be likened to needless muscle contraction. You just have to stop the activity that you yourself are doing. This is why high consciousness is described as being something effortless, although to try and get there it can feel anything but effortless as you meditate and make the effort to do emotionally difficult things. But that's normal. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

19 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I think the only lie here is all this non-duality/spirituality nonsense.

It's all just a belief, even if you have had or have experiences, because it's proven over and over that the brain can generate all kind of weird convincing experiences.

So are you dismissing spirituality and altered states of consciousness altogether?

38 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

It's all just a belief, even if you have had or have experiences, because it's proven over and over that the brain can generate all kind of weird convincing experiences.

This is a good place to be mentally when it comes to self-realization. People on this forum are for the most part interested in peak experiences. Having a mindset like that is actually a form of vichara - discernment.

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

That's also a belief.

Unless you are a scientist studying alternate state of consciousness, you actually don't know.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You can say like that it is bigger then any Infinitude yet it is complete.

Can, of course. But still delusion.

And everything in reality is it. Mindfuck.

No mind to fuck it.

Just meditate and open that heart it Will come to you.

Nothing can't come or go. Especially not to you.

That is God's devine purpose that's why you are born that is was your life is for.

You were never born. Life is for nothing. Nothing it is.

You can do it. ❤️?️?

No you can't and never will. No one can and ever will.

?

21 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

There is THE PURPOSE THE LIFE THE ONE THE PLAN. 

GOD Will bring you on the knees. Trust me  it Will happen only when you give up that pride. We are all here for THE REASON. Nothing is coincidance absolutely nothing. We all here have amazing bright minds but we are devils. GOD made us perfect but we separated from GOD. This is how we come back to HEAVEN. THIS IS THE ROAD THE JOURNEY. 

We Will SERVE GOD in Whatever ways we can possibly can it's up to TOTAL INTELLIGENCE. 

Our first job and only is to realize God. God Will take care of the rest. 

Love you all. ❤️

20 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

There is THE PURPOSE THE LIFE THE ONE THE PLAN. 

There is, if you believe there is. 20 years of purpose lead nowhere. Now here.

GOD Will bring you on the knees.

God will do nothing. You'll bring yourself to your knees. And lower. Yes, you are God. But God is not you.

Trust me

No thanks.

it Will happen only when you give up that pride.

Now that is true. But not only.

We are all here for THE REASON. Nothing is coincidance absolutely nothing. We all here have amazing bright minds but we are devils. GOD made us perfect but we separated from GOD. This is how we come back to HEAVEN. THIS IS THE ROAD THE JOURNEY. 

Devil is God. Hell is heaven. Journey is a bedtime story.

We Will SERVE GOD in Whatever ways we can possibly can it's up to TOTAL INTELLIGENCE. 

Slaves shall serve. I serve no one. Nobody. Nothing.

No one serves me.

"Total intelligence" is not an entity or identity. Nothing's "up to "it". 

Our first job and only is to realize God. God Will take care of the rest. 

No rest. God will take nothing.

Love you all. ❤️

?

Edited by ivankiss

84955b487d984fee1ee36224807b3fa2.png

God is love

And God in them

@ivankiss why is journey a bedtime story? if you go on a journey you go on a journey no one said it had a specific end. i mean you go on a journey with an aim in mind, but no one said you’ll reach it. you can reach someone though. 

yourself

nothing is not nothing if you forget what nothing means. don’t tell others they are on the wrong path because you feel empty.

11 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@ivankiss why is journey a bedtime story? if you go on a journey you go on a journey no one said it had a specific end. i mean you go on a journey with an aim in mind, but no one said you’ll reach it. you can reach someone though. 

yourself

nothing is not nothing if you forget what nothing means. don’t tell others they are on the wrong path because you feel empty.

I don't feel empty. Emptiness is. And it is fulfilled. ?

Not telling anyone is wrong. But everyone is. Including me.

The journey is a bedtime story because I think about it right before I go to sleep. During the actiual journey it's all nothing.

Poetical expression is not logical.

Drop linearity ☺ 

21 minutes ago, Shin said:

84955b487d984fee1ee36224807b3fa2.png

You are my best friend @Shin

I assume you realized already.

?

@now is forever All kewl yo.

Just playin' a bit. Might actually help some one, or no one.

No harm intended, obviously.

?

17 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

You are my best friend @Shin

I assume you realized already.

?

I'm the best friend of everyone,

But especially asians with d cups.

God is love

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

I'm the best friend of everyone,

But especially asians with d cups.

what basically does not exist. lol xD

thats why the just draw them into reality ;)

Edited by now is forever

3 minutes ago, now is forever said:

what basically does not exist. lol xD

thats why the just draw them into reality ;)

It's either a full hand,

Or no hand.

?

God is love

And God in them

9 minutes ago, Shin said:

It's either a full hand,

Or no hand.

?

the paper doesn’t care.

8 minutes ago, now is forever said:

the paper doesn’t care.

I'm lost ?

God is love

And God in them

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Sounds childish right naive right. Kids Will enter heaven and you are it Just drop that notion that you know anything and you Will sing song that spawned everything. Literally everything. And that song has only ONE word. You Will only Have THAT word in mind all redt Will vanish. You Will see it everywhere. 

❤️