sidaz10

Feeling cold all time

15 posts in this topic

I constantly feeling cold 4-5 years now. I have lots of "cold" spots on my body - tops of legs, shoulders, arms and am struggling to feel warm.

All blood test ,thyroids and hormones are fine not other major illnesses endocrinologists says it's all good.

Tried different supplements but it didn't help.

I was prescribed antidepressants to fix this issue ,but it didn't help.

Now i'm working on emotional releasing and some shadow work, not sure it might help. Tried many things but none of them worked,  now I think about to test psychedelics.

If psychedelics dosn't work, try Yoga or ayurveda from Justas.

There're yogic practices that raises samat prana in the body, samat prana is responsible for the heat in your body. There's is a way to raise your samat prana or solar energy in other words that you don't feel cold anymore.

Some bhuddhist monks were known to walk bare bodies in snow mountains and didn't feel cold because they knew how to raise samat prana or solar energy in them.

Edited by Salvijus

@sidaz10 i think there is something fundamentally wrong with your diet. i'm no professional, though. go to a doctor.

unborn Truth

@Salvijus Please stick to English, per the guidelines. Thanks. ??

@sidaz10 Sounds like introversion, or reclusive tendencies. Give singing a try, or anything which uses the body in expression. Maybe dancing, etc.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

If you are a vegetarian there is your answer.  Because it is impossible for a vegetarian to maintain body temperature properly, because of lack of micronutrients and fats.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@sidaz10 did you try wim hoff? without the cold showers? you could also try it with sports and then when the body parts are warmed doing cold showers on the body parts especially the feet. did you try sports in general?

i don’t think psychedelics will help with warming the body parts - there is not one medicine that helps for everything. if anybody would have discovered that, there would have been wars about it, you‘d probably not have missed it.

12 hours ago, Shiva said:

Do you have any credible sources supporting the bold claim that vegetarianism destroys the body's ability to regulate its temperature, or is it just your opinion?

Own experience and my family, sda adventists.

On 5/14/2019 at 9:00 PM, Shiva said:

So it's your opinion, not a general truth.

I think you praise to much peer review and what the majority have to say, instead of own experience.

On 5/16/2019 at 8:04 AM, Shiva said:

Of course. The whole point of these things is that we don't have to rely on someone's personal experience, which can be extremely biased and fundamentally flawed. It's just way too easy to dilute oneself.

Is just your opinion, let the robotic thinking aside, mass acceptance on a matter usually does not resolve how reallity works. There is the dormant point of view, the logical science premises and the holistic reallity. 

If a psychic has an opinion on a matter per example, that contradicts the books, then we cannot resolve this by common means. Only on a level of personal experience of trial and error. 

Now if you personally bought the premise of social acceptance of values and reallity, i can tell there is the biggest flaw in history by following the herd.

I used to be this way. It got a lot better by starting to take cold showers daily. Not sure if it works out for you, but you never know.

@sidaz10

You are dehydrated.

Of course the doctors and the tests wont tell you this- it goes over everyones head.

Ensure you balance your salt/water intake respectully. Your cold spots will disappear with sufficient hydration.

Try it for 2 days and let me know what happens.

Dont drown yourself with water immediatly- build up your intake of water over the days, weeks and months.

Not knowing who you are, I ask, do you drink 3 liters of water every single day without missing even a single day?

And...

Do you have coffee or alcohol or take medication? The reason i ask is because those items fluctuate your hydration in the body.

Try drinking water. Its totally free and doesnt require anything tough or abnormal practise.

I am dead set your cold spots on the body is long term dyhdration.

You can solve it.

Everytime you feel abnormally cold, drink water (and some salt).

@sidaz10

Integral health. Learn and optimize sleep, nutrition and exercise, follow the path of self development in all aspect of health, mind and body. 

Doctors studied sickness and disease not health, if your looking for health find a functional medical practitioner, these are the people everyone should go to when they have any issues. Doctors are good if the problem requires a hammer and nail to fix other then that they can ruin your life with drugs. Also avoid some alternative medicine paths that involve herbs and supplements, another rabbit whole corrupt by capitalism, just like doctors. 

Look into hair analysis and stool analysis tests. These will provide real insights into the body. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?