kindayellow

Would You Like To See Leo On The Joe Rogan Podcast?

54 posts in this topic

@Joseph Maynor sounds like an interesting experience. Not sure if you are relating to compassion or a sort of mental clarity but it sounds like a good dynamic to observe and figure out 

@Gabriel Antonio 

17 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

I was just speculating. That being said, I am very familiar with social awkwardness, so it's pretty easy for me to spot it in other people. I can make inaccurate assessments, of course. 

Regarding his video on Toastmasters, I am sorry, but he did not do well. His body language is very stiff and rigid, and his voice is constricted. Not to mention that he's trying really hard to "look cool". I think I have tried to watch that video 2-3 times, and not only did I never finish it, but I also don't remember anything that he said there. 

I think his chances of going to Joe Rogan's podcast is close to 0%. What I would actually like to see him doing is making that USA tour happen. It's very easy for him to think he is developed while he's on his living room floor high on LSD, but actually stepping out of his comfort zone and meeting with his followers face-to-face would be a real sign of growth. 

hmmmmmmmmmm, have you met leo yourself? you're judging him as if you've known him for his entire life. You try inspiring  crowd, or hosting a channel.. try being charismatic, you will hit your head against the wall trying to develop your own communication style. Leo went through that just as Rogan did, just as anyone will trying to get their voice to be heard.

I think real growth occurs when you develop out of being myopic and projecting your own flaws and tendencies onto Leo.

9 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

Why am I "deluded and have such a narrow close minded perspective"?

It's called projection of the self. We are all doing that.

@Gabriel Antonio I get what you're saying, and I know where you are coming from. However, in order to get the message across in the proper way, it's not effective to point out and talk about another person no matter how delusional they are. I'm not talking about Leo. I'm talking about it in general. Try to do a stunning/meaningful life purpose where you could also earn a decent living. If you could find a way to incorporate Truth, that would truly be a calling, but you're right, you cannot go around spreading the wrong message. It leads ppl astray. You got to do it in a way where only those who are ready to hear it will hear it. Self-transcendence is the most challenging thing to communicate. There is no magic formula to it. We are all unique individuals. So it will come to us in different ways. Everything you do counts. There are so many factors that can lead to it.

Since Joe follows @Leo Gura on twitter it would be an awesome idea to see Leo on the Podcast! Come on Leo, go after it. 

They can easily talk about psychedelics for hours :D 

Edited by Socrates

Joe follows Leo on twitter?
Oh man, this needs to happen.

A new thread about Leo going on the Joe Rogan show has been merged here. 

I really think Leo's experience of psychedelics and the breadth of his self-help knowledge would make him an interesting and worthwhile person for Joe Rogan to meet and talk to. I think Joe's audience would be interested in Leo for these reasons and I suspect that Leo would relish the opportunity, both for his own development and the benefit of any viewers.

I don't know if Leo is famous or successful enough to appear on the podcast at this current point in time although don't quote me on that, he may be.

Leo is actually very good at talking clearly and engagingly in front of a camera (in case you hadn't noticed :P). He has also taken part in interviews before, which can be found on YouTube.

It has felt like the wind might be changing for Leo lately in some way. I don't know exactly what the means yet. I wonder if one possibility is that we'll see him mixing with others more in some capacity.

If Leo were to appear on a few more podcasts in the short to medium term, it might help to gear him up to appear on something like Rogan in the future, by helping to demonstrate public demand to hear more from Leo as a prominent figure and expert on Self Actualization work.

Leo must do what he feels is right, of course :)

Edited by Dan502

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

On 5/3/2019 at 3:49 PM, Gabriel Antonio said:

Yes, a lot has changed. Nowadays, he doesn't work out, takes psychedelics every week, probably very rarely go out to socialize, and doesn't even attend group retreats anymore but prefers to do solo ones. I am sure he has improved his social skills a lot ever since!!! ???

lmao

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

On 03/05/2019 at 10:10 PM, Leo Gura said:

So much gossip, speculation, and assumptions in this thread.

You guys gossip like teenage girls.

He talks like this imagery of the alpha who doesn't care. 

But deep deep down he is loving just getting the attention

I know me

On 15/05/2019 at 3:28 PM, Dan502 said:

I really think Leo's experience of psychedelics and the breadth of his self-help knowledge would make him an interesting and worthwhile person for Joe Rogan to meet and talk to. I think Joe's audience would be interested in Leo for these reasons and I suspect that Leo would relish the opportunity, both for his own development and the benefit of any viewers.

I agree.

Some one should do a graph measuring the frequency of this idea surfacing in conjunction with the lunar calendar.