Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tony 845

Kundalini

13 posts in this topic

it really is crazy, one day I’m a walking anxiety attack & the next day blissed the fuck out. 

This shit is nuts, last month kryas started with me every time I just close my eyes to mediate, they kick on, Couldn’t believe the 1st time it happend, I’m ok with it now but wtf. Someone should warn somebody you’re body jerks & shakes like crazy....

p.s. there is very little info on kryas & what they are Exactly doing, Please share maybe you know something I don’t. I know that it may be the kundalini clearing the chakras & purging the fuck out of the psyche, but who knows, shinzen young had a good video in the matter. 

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

It should be clear to you people’s knowledge of kundalini on here is really basic. Most teachers don’t understand it either, because kundalini is an umbrella term for a whole host of spinal openings that affect the body in many, very different ways. With different outcomes. 

Dont ask for advice on here regarding kundalini. 

In general energetic openings are very intense and change your life immensely, and not always in ways you want, ways that they have in others so your best bet is riding it out.

If it’s too much don’t meditate, eat healthy, understand this process will not be over in anytime soon. It’s gradual and long.

good luck

@Arhattobe yeah I’ve noticed most people troll me on the subject..even though in Many cases kundalini is a prerequisite prior to enlightenment, but hey wtf do I know...

My anxiety has cut in 1/2 since my kundalni got awakend, but there have been a few issues, insomnia & some crying once but other then that all good shit, it’s been about 10-11 months now. 

Edited by Tony 845

@Tony 845 You don’t grow without birth pangs. Also remember the path isn’t about always feeling good. Dark nights of the soul lead to tremendous growth. 

Gl

22 minutes ago, Immortal peace said:

@Tony 845 you should try Reiki therapy from a centre in your area. I am planning to sign up next week.

https://www.naturesintentionsnaturopathy.com/reiki/reiki-therapy.htm

In my experience, best thing is to keep things as simple as possible and do things that calm the system and not do things that excite the energy/pressure more like I guess Reiki does.

@Tony 845 yes do you notice that sometimes the kundalini energy is really alive in you and moving through you entire body from head to toe...and then other times it's like a valve that gets shut off?

i think this energy is a key to mystical experiences because when I had mine i was completely open and the energy got so Total that it actually wasn't me anymore and then I was Being (language breaks down here because there really isn't an a small "i" at this point"

But yes the more open you are to this energy the closer you are to enlightenment.

If you can really feal it when staring at your hand for example, actuality/no mind, and that energy comes up that's Being itself.

It's when it literally takes over and the ego is surrendered that is mysticsm.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Toby I’ve read in multiple books reiki/pyscadellics are terrbile for awakend kundalni. My wife is a master of reiki they call it, I told her keep that shit away from me. 

Edited by Tony 845

@Tony 845 I don't remember, do you practice Kriya Yoga?

If yes, then Maha Mudra + Kriya Pranayama combo is an excellent kundalini silencer.

35 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

reiki/pyscadellics are terrbile for awakend kundalni.

that's what I was trying to say... at least it has been my experience that it doesn't help calm things down but fuels the "current", pressure... even more..

@Girzo I’ve been meaning to learn krya yoga, no time, I’m a busy dude, I have 4 businesses, my kundalini got awakend during an sds sit. The only things I do is self inquiry & breath mediation, not sure if I’m still suppose to be doing sds sits while kryas are making me shake, I’m supposed to let them happen, not stop them. 

I don’t mind kundalni, just wish I knew exalcly what it’s doing to me during all these phenomenons. They say clearing chakras/purging shit & rewiring the psyche. But again wtf do I know.

Edited by Tony 845

It's an energy and you lack control of it. I bet all my simoleons that Mahamudra will help you. It has helped me.

Plus, I have noticed that whatever anxiety one has it just makes the symptoms worse. So getting rid of anxiety is something worth focusing on.

@Girzo i hate the lack of control of it but your right.  Music seems to trigger and stimulate it though.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.