Jj13

Is there any stage yellow university?

15 posts in this topic

Does there exist a predominantly yellow university?

The closest thing to yellow schooling that ive come across is AltSchool. https://www.altschool.com/

Seems to be Elementary to Highschool level right now.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Jj13 This is what I found during.

Googling for it.

http://integralacademy.eu/about/ken-wilber
In September 2006 JFK University in California and Fielding Institute of the East Coast were the first universities offering an MA level graduate programs on Integral Theory. In addition, Integral Institute continues to offer a wide range of workshops and seminars in the field.

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/california-institute-of-integral-studies-12154
The description looks very "yellow" considering the quadrants from Ken Wilber.
The page looks very green from the official university.

Academic strikes me as Green, and/or Orange

A good polytechnic/trade or coding college as Orange.

Yellow. Not really sure. I think you'd be teaching your own students  or have your own institute, if you were yellow.  With modern technology how is anything, but the highest scientific tech and Ego keeping the University system going. Yellow to me, would be more Intellectual "Salons". Or perhaps a yellow institute with tangible aims, higher than the group.

@RichardY James Dyson has his own institution type thing, where people have dorms and what not

Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.

You are best off teaching yourself Yellow and above through independent study. You will learn more through independent study than in a university. Take responsibility for educating yourself. This becomes necessary if you want to grow beyond the center of gravity of your society/culture.

Read 100 good books around this topic and you will be wiser than 99% of university professors. And you won't have to go $100,000 into debt to do it. In a sense, these days, universities are looking more and more like scam. It's not worth the price of admission when you can achieve better results by yourself at 5% of the cost. You just have to be self-driven and passionate about learning/truth.

If you read and carefully integrate the 200 books on my book list you will have a deeper understanding of reality than 99.999% of people. And I'll be adding more books soon.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Aeris said:

life

Totally second this.

@kindayellow Buying up a lot of land. James Dyson. 

https://whoownsengland.org/2017/09/19/why-is-james-dyson-hoovering-up-land/

Underground swimming pool. Stupid planning permission, councils wanting their cut. Why can more people live like lex Luther from superman.

I think the former Prime Minister's father law owned something like over 100,000 acres! in a shell company. The Cameron's, also made a lot of money in slaves, I remember reading somewhere.

I'll be building one in the coming decades. Stay tuned.

I would recommend you a classic orange-style STEM field. In your free time you should focus on social problems and self-development: If you are able to integrate "green sufferings" in these fields and build solutions for them.

This is the easiest way towards stage yellow.

Edited by Laurens

Thanks for the insightful answers :)

On 02/05/2019 at 7:40 AM, Leo Gura said:

Read 100 good books around this topic and you will be wiser than 99% of university professors. And you won't have to go $100,000 into debt to do it. In a sense, these days, universities are looking more and more like scam. It's not worth the price of admission when you can achieve better results by yourself at 5% of the cost. You just have to be self-driven and passionate about learning/truth.

@Leo Gura So I've decided to take a shot at university despite throwing the towel in on it 2 years ago. I'm quite happy with my progress so far and have found learning about deeper topics in regard to Human Physiology to be deeply fascinating. I believe the cost to me is worth it at this point as I've figured doing something is better than nothing in regards to a career. I am interested in health, I think it would be difficult for myself to open my own practice without the proper training that a university could potentially offer to me. What are your thoughts on University when it comes to health in a country where Medicare exists and there seems to be a trend of an ageing population?

On 01.05.2019 at 0:20 PM, Jj13 said:

Does there exist a predominantly yellow university?

I do not know. But i know that students who study at the university clearly need help with their homework, with which this site https://cheetahpapers.com/homework/ can help!