Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jerrypua

Improve many aspects of life at once is hard - I need advice pls Leo and People

3 posts in this topic

I've tried so far but it's being hard and i'm confused.

Hi, I'm Kevin, a self development junkie, well not exactly like that, but I really do love self development.

I'm not going to tell my whole story because i don't want this to be long.
I discovered self development in my 18's (now i'm 21), so from there I've never stopped.

1. The main thing that made me enter to this is because i discovered that i hated high school and college and I wanted do become a millionaire, and I knew i didn't have to go to college to achieve what I wanted.

2. The second main important thing that made me enter to self development is because i had an anxiety crisis at my 18's as well so for almost 1-2 years i struggled with anxiety and a few panic attacks in my life. Now they're gone, I don't have anxiety and those panic attacks.
The main reason is because I did hard spiritual work so my life took a 180 degree turn. I experienced the letting go, the accepting of what i feel, the understanding that I'm not the emotions and the mind, I've experienced the gratitude, the self acceptance and I'm really comfortable with myself.
Also the past week i've been working with my shadow, so at the end i will never end with my spiritual path because is the most important thing that i've discovered in myself.

So since the last year I started with my entrepreneurship path, have lost several thousand dollars but i don't care because I want to become a millionaire and i will never give up. These are the main reasons why do i want to be a millionaire:

- 100% Free to do whatever the fuck i want
- I do not have to listen to some motherfuckers to tell me what to do and be around negative people
- I can focus all my energy in my life purpose, my spiritual path, gym, healthy food
- I have more time to do pick up. This is something really important in my life. That has helped me to discovered many hidden fears that i had, and i love that because it makes me feel alive, i love to face my fears, i love when i feel the anxiety and the fear of approaching a woman and still doing it, I love that
- I love to travel, so I added this to my list too
- Do not have to work in the cold weather, because I do now
- Help my family
- Have more time to help and teach other people how to achieve success giving them real and high value information to apply in their lives
- Have more time to help people with their spirituality and helping them to overcome their limits based on my personal experience

Now, I'm doing e-commerce, i'm starting a brand in the Jewelry niche so it takes time, a lot of time of my day

So Now i have 4 really important paths:
1. Spiritual
2. Entrepreneurship
3. Pick Up
4. Health (Gym and Healthy food)

Those things are really important to me but what i'm struggling is how I take care of those things, because i need to go to the gym as well and eat good food because otherwise I would neglect my physical body and i could get sick or fat.

So basically guys i'm trying to put my time in all those things but i get confused and I have many things in my mind that sometimes i feel that I'm not being productive and i'm just losing time (not always).

So what do you guys advice me? Have you ever experience something related to this and how did you make it work?

Thank you!

Edited by jerrypua
Added what's my business about

Hey Jeremy, and welcome to a new paradigm! This work is not just really difficult, but in fact I can guarantee that it will be the most difficult thing you will ever do in your life. It takes extreme patience, focus and love to advance on the path of wisdom, which should always be your first priority. Knowledge, power, money, sex and even family or love can vanish in an instant without the wisdom to maintain these things. 

One of the biggest challenges I can here is that (likely all) knowledge as you know it now is fundamentally reductionist, or broken down from what it is as an eternal whole. Your movement from a fragmented or materialist paradigm to a spiritual paradigm is going to take a few things:

Critical thinking to put the pieces together

The ability to look at that which you "hate" and love it as yourself.

The ability to forgive others and especially yourself as you realize there is no "other"

A journal, to be filled with your insights (I'm still getting better at this one)

A place to meditate daily (aaaaand this one)

The realization that success is non-linear and stepping backwards is sometimes necessary. Besides, some paintings look better from afar than they do up close.

Also, think back through your life and see if you can pinpoint a moment where everything seemed clear, or the realization "all is one" came to you with a sense of profundity (haha. Profundity. Funny word.)

Other than that, I recommend never, ever drinking again ever, period. I have never known any serious spiritual teachers that drink even a drop of alcohol. It isn't worth it, and always leads you and those around you to a painful life.

Edited by OrpheusNovum

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all."

-Aristotle 

Your attachment to the things that happened to you is derivative of your unwillingness to love that pain as you, and for what it showed you about Truth. I had the shit knocked out of me for 3 1/2 years, a year in my mom died. I'm still working on loving that for what it was along with all the childhood baggage that led up to it. That's why this is so hard. In the face of trying to love these things, bitterness and materialism will call back to you in the guise of truth. Listen at your peril.

Edited by OrpheusNovum

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all."

-Aristotle