mandyjw

No duality between crazy and sane

42 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, mandyjw said:

@Aaron p AARON. No duality between insane and sane. What does that mean to you? 

We are ultimately seeing different sides of the same coin I think. 

There are no any sides of the coin. There is no coin. There is only magic. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

35 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

There are no any sides of the coin. There is no coin. There is only magic. 

And two sides of a coin. And one inter-connected side. And two partial sides with an infinite number of partial connections in an infinite number of dimensions. And no sides. And no coin. And magic. And no magic. And partial magic of infinite forms connected to non-magic. . .

Relativity is fun stuff, it’s both ordinary and magical. If there was only magic, there would be no magic. Unless of course we venture into Absolute Magic. . . ?‍♂️ ? 

56 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@zeroISinfinity The game stars with a coin Mario. ♥️

Hahahhahaha It's so Beautiful. Amazing Just no words. 

46 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

And two sides of a coin. And one inter-connected side. And two partial sides with an infinite number of partial connections in an infinite number of dimensions. And no sides. And no coin. And magic. And no magic. And partial magic of infinite forms connected to non-magic. . .

Relativity is fun stuff, it’s both ordinary and magical. If there was only magic, there would be no magic. Unless of course we venture into Absolute Magic. . . ?‍♂️ ? 

With relativity and nonduality, anything is true if you want it to be. And also false at the same time.

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-

18 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Serotoninluv ? I heard that.

Just some cowbell from a tentacle to spice things up ? ? ? 

17 minutes ago, jbram2002 said:

With relativity and nonduality, anything is true if you want it to be. And also false at the same time.

Ahhh, interesting idea. Do you think the “if you want it to be” part is necessary? What if we rephrase it to “if you imagine it to be”?

16 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Ahhh, interesting idea. Do you think the “if you want it to be” part is necessary? What if we rephrase it to “if you imagine it to be”?

Good point. Sometimes one imagines things they don't want.

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@Serotoninluv WHat’s going on there? ....nonsense and enjoying it...? 

It feels like an interplay between sense, nonsense and post-sense. In this case here and now, flowing and enjoyable. In other cases, this type of thing can feel confusing and unenjoyable. 

1 minute ago, jbram2002 said:

Good point. Sometimes one imagines things they don't want.

Yea. ime, images generally arise from wants and not-wants. Underlying desires and fears. In particular, a desire to feel grounded and secure.

Yet sometimes imagination of what “IS” seems free of wants. That seems like a really juicy area of exploration to me.

15 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Do you think the “if you want it to be” part is necessary? What if we rephrase it to “if you imagine it to be”?

Wanting is part of imagination, so it is necessary.

Imagination is broader than mere wanting, so it cannot be replaced here.

You can imagine things that you don't want, but you can't want things that you don't imagine.

To want something is to imagine it.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Truth Addict

“Who in the rainbow can draw the line where the violet tint ends and the orange tint begins? Distinctly we see the difference of the colors, but where exactly does the one first blendingly enter into the other? So with sanity and insanity.” 
― Herman Melville, Billy Budd, Sailor

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

There is no need to feel guilt, as there is nothing that you "should" do in life. Try dropping the idea of having spiritual practices, and instead focus on becoming more conscious throughout your regular everyday life.  In order to become more conscious, a lot of spiritual concepts and beliefs would also have to be dropped.

Over the years, I have seen too many people get caught up in theoretical concepts here - instead of living their life.

@whoareyou lots of wisdom there friend.

You are right you can become more conscious through experience.  That's what happened to me.  No spirituality (or so i thought)

So as the decades moved on and i gained consciousness i stumbled upon Spirituality and the Idealist paradigm.

Within a few weeks of meditation something clicked and enlightenment happened.

It was a piece in the puzzle.

Spirituality is not the only thing that brings consciousness.  Experience brings consciousness.  But transcend to incorporate both...and you will truly be liberated.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Many great people in history were called insane. For being openminded.