CreamCat

Is God the ultimate micro-manager?

17 posts in this topic

Leo Gura said in one of his videos that God plans every detail including every grain of sand and every molecule of our body.

Does God really do that? Or, does God really want to do that?

Micromanagement is really tiring.

Edited by CreamCat

A man needs to say a lot of things(!) to put up with teh business.

Dont take someone else's business as yours or else you'll just waste time and energy in someone else's circle jerk B|

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

It's doing by not doing. 

You're doing it now. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

40 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

No. None of that.

YOU contradict yourself. In some other post you said everything that happens is Will of God. 

@zeroISinfinity 

Nothing can be said about reality that is true. The truth evades any attempt at being captured by our concepts. So the answers are tailored to suit different people's temperaments. The point is to dislodge people from whatever paradigm they cling to. If person A believes he is the doer, his sense of "I-ness" must be annihilated, so we tell him to surrender it to a higher being. When person B believes that a higher being, other than his real Self, is responsible for the affairs of the world, the answer for him is a resounding no. 

Ok thanks. At this point I think I Will stick with neo advaita. I Feel something is missing but hey most sensical of all paths.Realized I am nothing and that's it. All phenomena distractions and illusions like this forum all of the teachings that ever happened. Done returning to life. 

@CreamCat God is an infinite fractile frozen in time (outside of time and space).

So You already did it..Your doing it now and it never even happened all at the same time.

These are not just Leo's words you can become directly conscious of it.   Total mind fuck.

Just like this moment right now is eternal.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@zeroISinfinity "I am nothing" is still not it, sadly. Don't give up, there must come a point when you realize just how utterly incapable you are at rationalizing the Self. The Buddha sat under the tree for so long, doing hist best to figure out what enlightenment is. He never got it until he gave up. Self-inquiry is a good method my friend. Take it from some who knows nothing about neo-advaita. 

It Just doesn't matter honestly.I am done with spiritual work. Now IT is time to make some money and accept self agenda as only way to live life. Will find out when body dies. 

@zeroISinfinity that's pure Ego talking.

Pursue both.  Pursue your egos personal agenda for survival but do it gradually increasing your consciousness until your levels of consciousness are so high that it will ultimately bring you a much more profound level of happiness than you would ever get pursuing money and women (just using these as examples) without spiritual growth which is wisdom.  It will give you a more holistic sense of personal growth and actualization.  

Oh and you can still have to the smoking hot blond but you will also understand that looks really mean nothing in the big picture :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I know I am not ego ofcourse and I know none of body survival agenda Will fullfill me. Being is already full and complete here and NOW.I do not need absolutely nothing but want break from contemplating self inquiry and meditation. 

@zeroISinfinity cool i hear ya bud :)

Sometimes a break is exactly what is needed.  Balance is everything.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@zeroISinfinity haha I have quit so many times. Its healthy.  But you got the bug so it will always come back to you when its time.  Stop giving yourself a headache and go experience life for a while. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

It Just doesn't matter honestly.I am done with spiritual work. Now IT is time to make some money and accept self agenda as only way to live life. Will find out when body dies. 

That's a good sign :)

Enlightened folks contradict all the time.

Why?

Infinte freedom :)

And also what @FoxFoxFox said as his reply to your statement :)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Was at my parents house. Father asked me when you Will get married. I want grandkids.I answered never and I broke his heart instantly. Then I got well deserved tyrade why the hell he and my mother struggled to make all this. 

Now I need to re build my carnal mind to re learn to be agressive decisive control ing. Need to re- learn to manipulate deceive lie. Need to rebuild social status. Well entire New masculine ego if I Wish to fullfill their desire before they die.