Aakash

Do you guys not feel crazy when you realise your talking to yourself!

37 posts in this topic

@Aakash You're not experiencing solipsism. Solipsism is the condition where you can't be sure that there is any mind outside of your own.

You are aware of other minds. Other objects. The world of form. So you're not a narcissist. You are also aware that these objects spring from the one true energy source, the animating presence that is animating your seperate body.

That is enlightenment.

The people here don't understand you

@Aakash yes. Amazing eh

This struck me too. It is amazing though haha. We have always ever only been talking to ourselves. But doing so. Knowingly... Shook my soul

Although this is relative but an enlightened person speaking to another self realized person is prollly so epic. It's like u can knowingly high five/ hug urself.. another consious window. Amazing :)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Aakash I think you're having a lot of fun here. It's ok. Have fun if you like. I do recommend discovering and taking your first step. Usually, it's not easy for the person to take that first step because it has to be discovered. Where are you right now on your journey? What is your "obstacle" now? Are you able to pinpoint what it is? After doing that, then you'll know where to go and how to adjust.

@Aakash uh uh uh remember can't do that ..you are creating a duality between sanity and insanity ! :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 hours ago, Aakash said:

Literally this forum is me talking to myself 

thats crazy 

i'm posting to myself

@Aakash  Wanna get really crazy? God is posting to himself and there is no you.

God's masturbatorium.

Carry on the masturbation. ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

@ivankiss

It's an actual experience that I've had.

A sound coming from meters away seemed to be coming from me (inside my head), it was very creepy.

I don't know if this makes any sense, but I know what I experienced.

Isnt sound heard a thought. I always believed its happening outside and am percieving it. when i read this  today and contemplated about thoughts, it felt like sounds coming from outside for example a motorcycle sound is a thought happening inside me. And a thought saying that is a bus sound, bird sound etc is a thought differentiating another thought. Oh its like layers upon layers.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

3 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

Isnt sound heard a thought. I always believed its happening outside and am percieving it. when i read this  today and contemplated about thoughts, it felt like sounds coming from outside for example a mbrooooom sound is a thought happening inside me. And a thought saying that is a brumbrum sound, chirp sound etc is a thought differentiating another thought. Oh its like layers upon layers.

It's not the talking to yourself that qualifies as a crazy, it's when a different voice answers you in your own head .

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God's masturbatorium.

Carry on the masturbation. ;)

this is the formula of this forum

@Aakash when you say this forum is talking to itself, you're being dualistic which is making you think you're only talking to yourself and as result freaks you out.  Other people are you and at the same time not you. Both are true, that's the totality. 

1 hour ago, now is forever said:

?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

20 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

wahahaha snif hahaha, funny! hihihi, kkkkkkk

Edited by now is forever

5 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

Isnt sound heard a thought. I always believed its happening outside and am percieving it. when i read this  today and contemplated about thoughts, it felt like sounds coming from outside for example a motorcycle sound is a thought happening inside me. And a thought saying that is a bus sound, bird sound etc is a thought differentiating another thought. Oh its like layers upon layers.

It was a sound, an experience of a sound, my brother was reading a book in the same room, and I was self-inquiring, at one moment he turned a page, and the sound of the page turning happened inside me, meaning that I couldn't distinguish between me and the sound.

It wasn't a thought of a sound, it was an actual sound.

That's only one time, and I've had others. It's creepy.

Edited by Truth Addict

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

whoa - inside me, too.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic here.

But I don't think you understand, you're talking about thinking that everything is you, and that's fine, but merely a belief.

I'm speaking from actual experience of not being able to distinguish myself from other.

6 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

I don't know if you're being sarcastic here.

But I don't think you understand, you're talking about thinking that everything is you, and that's fine, but merely a belief.

I'm speaking from actual experience of not being able to distinguish myself from other.

no, while i read it, i really imagined the book, the page and the turning of the page and the sound appeared as a sound inside of me. so you are talking not only about yourself because i am you and you are me. why is it a difference if you hear the sound coming from a book or coming from a person? it’s all resonance and the sound going on forever.

Edited by now is forever