knakoo

Cutting spychedelic doses by half after 5 meo dmt trip?

9 posts in this topic

Hello all,

i just did a 5 meo trip with a sitter and it was amazing and very liberating. I had a moment when I started to panic so thank god my sitter was here for me. Consider using a sitter if you want to try it  

I think I will want to try 1p lsd again in the future. Should I cut my usual dose by half? More than that?

Lots of love

I don't think one 5-MeO trip will hypersensitize you to other psychedelics

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

@knakoo I would use the same amount, or slightly less, that worked well for you before and if sensitivity has increased, then reduce dosage. 

As well, I’ve found more isn’t always better. I’ve had some profound insights / experiences on light trips.

If you had an actual breakthrough experience with 5-MEO (which is much easier with 5-MEO than with other psychedelics), then for sure other psychedelics from now on would be much more powerful. So it is very likely that you may reduce the dosage. Just experiment and see.

So I actually did a LSD trip 5 days after my breakthrough experience with 5-MEO and I can confirm, start with a lower dose!

I took only 1 tab (100ug) and then another one 1 hour later and it was an incredibly powerful experience!! Though i am wondering today if the tabs were not overdosed, because it was really an insanely strong experience for such a low dose

This is the sitter I used and I recommend him very much:

https://www.psilohuasca.com

Also if you do LSD trips please try with this binaural sound! it's amazing! I had so many ego death experiences using this technology.

https://www.iawaketechnologies.com/product/infinity/

There are also different plants and supplements that you can use to have a stronger/deeper experience. For instance:

https://www.onatera.com/produit-stabilium-200-90-capsules-yalacta,129.html 10-20 pills at the peak

https://www.cocooncenter.co.uk/naturland-organic-relaxation-complex-90-tablets/16889.html 10-15 pills at the beginning. 

hawthorn is also great to lower physical anxiety, but don't take too much or it sort of kills the trip. 

Valerian is great to improve a "bad trip" without killing it, so I always have some ready just in case. But I prefer not to use it because I can't focus my consciousness on itself when I do (which is how I experience the deepest awakenings).

Holy basil and reishi also make the experience stronger. I only took them before sleep the day before the trip, but still it made the experience stronger.

Edited by knakoo

@knakoo What trip history did you have before you went to your first 5 meo session? Congratulations! 

On 25/01/2020 at 11:12 PM, OBEler said:

@knakoo What trip history did you have before you went to your first 5 meo session? Congratulations! 

I started doing trips in summer 2017. I started with 3 AL-lad trips and since then I have been doing Lsd analogs (Ald 52 and 1P) about every 2 weeks. I had my 5 meo dmt trip in april 2019, so I had about 40 LSD trips before that experience.

I used to have a lot of anxiety in the come up, so I used the plants I mentioned above and the wim hof breathing technique + cold showers, which helped a lot (if you start having a bad trip, take a cold shower!).

I started having ego death experiences once I started using the specific binaural sound I mentioned above. Not the first time though, but the second time I think. It takes some practice for your mind to reach the Lambda, transcendent brainwaves (I have listened to that 1h track like 500 times by now). Also I feel like the mind is more receptive to binaural sounds when tripping, so this is such an amazing combo! Like they should use them in therapy context and scientific studies, instead of just listening to music. That is such a powerful tool ! 

The last 10-15 trips before my 5 meo trip I was having an ego death experience pretty much every time. To describe what those felt like this is an extract from the email I sent the sitter to convince him to do a session with me:

"The non dual experiences I had using 1p-lsd were incredible and I sometimes have tears in my eyes thinking about them. I remember when it happened that I could not stop crying and saying "oh my god, oh my god..." or just laughing hard. I also remember the shock and awe of looking at the world around me in that state, as well as the connection with and love for everything around me. From having these experiences, I feel more at peace in my life somehow, but this non dual state is still mysterious to me, and I still live in my ego."

By the way, the sitter wanted to know a lot about me before deciding to meet me and he is quite selective. 

This is my testimonial of the 5 meo experience that you can find on his site. It was just a copy and paste from the email I sent him after :

"This experience with you was really life transforming for me. I feel so peaceful now. Several times a day I have tears in my eyes just looking around me, it’s beautiful.  All my life I was a bit uncomfortable socially and now I feel so at ease :). I also aways had trouble focusing. I don’t have that problem anymore.  I remember during the experience when I started to panic, you were there for me. I was starting to think, "this is the biggest mistake of my life » and in what felt like just a few seconds I was completely relaxed. I find that amazing. Thanks to you I had the most life transforming experience of my life, so thank you so much!!"

Since this experience I had so many absolutely amazing experiences, it's just unbelievable. I realised during one trip that I could focus my consciousness on itself and then feel incredible ecstasy, which leads most of the time to a deep awakening. 3 times I was so utterly shocked after the peak of the experience, that I stayed awake for 1-2 weeks after, but my ego always comes back for now. But damn life is so magical in that state, I was crying of bliss pretty much every day :) 

edit: I should mention that I cannot focus my consciousness on itself when I take 2cb fly. I tried the combo with Lsd and it's amazing, but I was blocked for some reason. Same thing with Eth-Lad. Both these drugs make me sleepy, just like valerian, so maybe that's the connection.

Also I want to mention that I met an amazing woman who did this Kundalini activation process with that guy, and it was more powerful for her than any psychedelic trip. So check it out! I can't wait to try it.

Edited by knakoo

@knakoo I personally have increased LSD sensitivity after multiple trips on it. The mind gets rid of it’s mental blocks and is able to see clearer with less help from outside sources.

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."