CreamCat

Most of you need Jim Kiwk more than you need Leo Gura.

22 posts in this topic

I think this guy nailed down basics of life.

Most people shall nail down basics of life before diving into deep philosophical and metaphysical topics that Leo Gura teaches.

Having strong fundamentals of life alone can take years.

I'm going to make summaries of those videos and try to figure out how to apply those videos to my life.

Edited by CreamCat

Stop pigeonholing people and come up with some sort of one size fit for all people.

No two people come into this world with exactly same traits, tendencies and attributes. In this dreamstate, diversity is rampant and any effort to fit everything into one box leads to disaster and ideaology in the name of goodwill.

The unique thing about philosophy/metaphysics is that it is the only thing available for anyone in any situation at any time. No particular appearance can ever reconcile the fragmentation. Only philosophy/metaphysics can reveal the common ground aka the underlying unity.

Guess what? The kingdom of heaven won't ever come as an appearance. It is available right now through metaphysics. That's the thing that unifies.

Marcus Aurelius was an emperor while Epictetus was a slave. But philosophy was available in equal extent to both of them and it was philosophy that made them stand on the common ground irrespective of their outer garments and circumstances. 

The unfilled gap on appearance was reconciled through philosophy.

Every being is on it's journey towards philosophy and metaphysics and not everyone will take the same route. If Jim Kwik resonates with you, perfect. But please watch the tendency to shove your fav ideology down everyone else's throat.

Some people will construct their lives to peak before going into philosophy. Others might need the exact opposite in order for the dream to turn into nightmare in order to finally wake up.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom It is Leo Gura who wrote most forums users need basic Orange self-help more than they need him. Also, I'm not trying to nag people into doing what I'm doing.

Edited by CreamCat

Just now, CreamCat said:

@Preetom It is Leo Gura who wrote most forums users need basic Orange self-help more than they need him.

that's his personal evaluation. But that surely doesn't make some sort of universal law

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

3 minutes ago, Preetom said:

But that surely doesn't make some sort of universal law

My original post is not some sort of universal law. It is a strong recommendation based on my intuition. It is not an ideology.

Edited by CreamCat

1 minute ago, CreamCat said:

My original post is not some sort of universal law. It is a strong recommendation based on my intuition.

Great. Good luck on your journey. Feel free to share your distilled notes if you feel like it.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

the metaphysical stuff has helped me more than anything , yer wrong boi

how can i succeed with anything if im neurotic, lost and scared stumbling around looking for the next emotional fix, enlightenment work helps with those things 

plus it opens up the mind to see the bigger picture and connections between the mundane and profound

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

A balance of both is necessary. "Life skills" can give you insights on metaphysical topics, and vice versa.

5 hours ago, Shiva said:

Very true! The basics are fundamental.

It would be very sad in a sense, if someone got enlightened, but then can't do anything with it because he lacks the money, relationships or health to take action.

Please explain in detail what you mean with "taking action"? I read your message and for me it doesn´t make much sense what you are saying. But maybe I´m interpreting you differently than what you meant.

I think people who proclaim that everyone can achieve everything lack common sense, world does not work like it and it never will, there is limit on how much economy can grow and how much of it can be divided for best balance among all, everyone can't be rich, rich need people who work for them,under them, there are exceptions, but they are just exceptions, can't have everyone diving in such affairs.

For someone to be rich, someone needs to be poor, because if everyone who was poor will get 1 mil a year, economy will self balance, inflate to make people with 1 mil income poor, none will sell you bread for 2 Euros if lowest paying income gets you 1 mil.

There is way to much to go into this topic if we go into self employment as perfect goal for everyone,  but it does not change whole picture , just more complex to explain. 

18 hours ago, purerogue said:

I think people who proclaim that everyone can achieve everything lack common sense

I think it wasn't meant literally. I knew it was a funny exaggeration from the beginning.

Do you have difficulty in recognizing sarcasm or exaggerations?

Edited by CreamCat

Why one or the other? Both. 

Leo's self help stuff in combination with this to also provide deep emotional mastery will help a ton. 

@CreamCat I haven’t seen this fellow before. He offers a lot of healthy insights in the second video that I find helpful, Thanks for sharing the video ♥️ ? 

yep, there's nothing wrong with Orange. Moralizing the spiral dynamics stages is a trap! Orange is just as beautiful as turquoise. 

Just watched the first one, embodying this will add lots of value. thanks! Lets try and embody them!

Thank you so much for sharing. I have found another mentor.

On 4/29/2019 at 6:04 AM, Shiva said:

Very true! The basics are fundamental.

It would be very sad in a sense, if someone got enlightened, but then can't do anything with it because he lacks the money, relationships or health to take action.

Wow! Thats so true, Very powerful. That's why I'm working in every thing in my life like business, entrepreneurship, relationships, health and spirituality. 

5 hours ago, Virtually said:

@CreamCat would you please share your summaries with us on the forum? :D

I think I will. But, it can take weeks..

16 hours ago, CreamCat said:

I think it wasn't meant literally. I knew it was a funny exaggeration from the beginning.

Do you have difficulty in recognizing sarcasm or exaggerations?

Trust me, there are tons of people who literally think that it is possible.