OctagonOctopus

What does humanity need most right now?

34 posts in this topic

I'd like to hear some opinions on what everyone sees as being needed most in the human race currently. Where do we need people to be pushing forward? In what areas? How can we push humanity to a more holistic view? 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

For you to realize you're a devil ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"Now you know the secret now you must die!" xD

I'd say for starters more love to creatr unity. We are so divisive these days. Always this vs that

To find other intelligent life in Space. 

Then all Earthlings need to all unite to either conquer their planets or unite together for our survival. 

Unconditional love. First you have to do what Leo said though and realize you're a devil. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Massive war with China? They have a President for life, so I'm sure they're getting closer to the USA technologically, maybe even exceeding it in certain areas. Besides the Western world has grown soft. If they wait a bit longer it'll turn on itself anyway. Relatively quiet period in human history as far as major wars go, or so I've heard.

A Meteorite strike? Plague? Super Volcano eruption? Independence Day style Alien Invasion?

18 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Unconditional love. First you have to do what Leo said though and realize you're a devil. 

I agree, what is could be no other way. 

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm a devil and I know it! Now what?

?

@XYZ Nice try devil, but you still don't know it, you're just pretending like you know it so that you can continue being a devil whilst thinking you are an angel.

Think of devilry like an onion. Many layers to it and it stinks and makes people cry ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@XYZ 

Think of devilry like an onion. Many layers to it and it stinks and makes people cry ;)

What about parfaits? Everyone likes parfaits. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Leo Gura "You take a dumb animal like a donkey, and you think why did God create this dumb animal, but you look at it from a higher perspective and you realize that yes the donkey is dumb compared to lets say a human but it's serving it's function perfectly, and even those dumb human beings who are dumb relative to more intelligent human beings, they are serving their function perfectly in the whole."

Did you write Shrek, Leo? 

Quite incredibly deep lyrics for a popular kids movie. I'd never heard the original until now. 

Leo, Leonard Cohen! You wrote this too. xD

Edited by mandyjw

Humanity needs some free money given to them every month. It would lift some of the financial burden off me.

Nothing.

Everything is perfect as it is.

We're exactly at where we need to be.

❤️