tsuki

Sacred space

286 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, remember said:

@mandyjw  it means to remember.

I think it means now is forever. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

19 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I think it means now is forever. 

maybe. it`s one possibility out of many.

The moon is the master of shadows. A gift that is misdirected and misunderstood can feel like a curse. 

Have you noticed the major problem that we have here? There's no way for people to really do shadow work. Psychotherapists aren't awake, maybe they aren't even spiritual or they are focused on dealing with major life problems. They are too expensive or inaccessible for most people. Leo doesn't even acknowledge the necessity of shadow work, or recognize this massive problem yet, and Winterknight wouldn't have left if Leo had been aware. 

This is a situation that so powerfully DESIRES a solution. 

I can only point to the moon. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw I don't trust myself enough to do such a thing just yet. Thank you for your suggestion though.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki I know, it was just something that wanted to be said. Time is less of an issue than direction or intention.