Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

Ok... So.. just plain and simple denying??

4 posts in this topic

Unsure if this is a big leap...

But is the whole deal just to know and as a result deny association with yourself.?

I have heard this before (from the start of course) but it's a bit more clearer...

I had a thought and just kinda wondered and inquired into the fact that if i am always here and the body/mind isn't me...

Then it is simply this SoonHei who has been trying meditation, doing practices etc

My whole falling away attachment and strong ties to deeper feelings/emtoions and situations of SoonHei's life now makes sense. I have always been here the whole time...

But just literally, right where you are... We are to deny identification with body+mind+story haha! (which really just means recognizing this fact and thus denial isn't a "doing"... It just "happens") 

The line from ramana which says that just the ignorance needs to be destroyed is making full on sense! 

:)

Also... It's kinda like... Okay... What now?

Haha

Another thing. Reading up on the forum about Experiences.. or listening to satsang videos and Various non-dual teachers just seems absolute repeat of same info.. it was desriable at one time and now it has fallen away

Even frequenting the forum is a bit less 

Again. All seemingly playing out before me!

There is a simplicity and ordinaryness to this whole thing... But something seems very powerful about it as well

There is causeless laughter in moments of clear seeing :)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Is it really a denying of the self or is it accepting a presence of being that transcends the sense of self? Hehe

In a relativistic way denying suggests separation but accepting suggests unity.