Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Barna

The Two Golden Laws

3 posts in this topic

I'm a Capricorn and I just learned recently that because of my zodiac sign I should tell you how things are. :D 

"The Two Golden Laws"... Sounds like a proper spiritual term, doesn't it? I just made this name up, you can call it whatever you want. :D 

So I'll tell you how things are

1. Fear is a liar. Every lie comes from fear and every fear comes from a lie. Fear and lying are mutually interdependent. You can say that they're one.
2. Love is always true. Every relative truth comes from love and every aspect of love comes from truth. Love and truth are mutually interdependent. You can say that they're one.

The theory in practice:

I don't really feel fear anymore, but sometimes I have some uncomfortable emotions in my body. Whenever I become conscious of it I just tell myself "fear is a liar". This short sentence makes me aware of the thoughts that I believe and I can immediately discard them simply because they're lies. It's a pretty liberating practice, try this out! :)  

An implication of the second law is that in the state of unconditional love the mind tends to be silent. It's because unconditional love expresses absolute truth, and there's no word or symbol that can include the absolute truth of all.
Warning, what you just read might silence your mind for a few moments. :) 

Jao! :D 

Edited by Barna

Granted that one can always recognize when action/reaction is done out of the root emotion of fear. Often the realization only comes seconds, minutes, hours, days or even months after the fact, and then it is too late. Not too late for growth, but too late for that particular moment.

How to act and be consciously, and do the right action, the right thing in the present moment? That is what we all thirst to know and embody, don't we? 

@molosku We will always make "mistakes". Always. Without making mistakes there's no growing. If you would already act without mistakes in every imaginable situation then growing wouldn't even make sense for you. 

Also, notice that "mistakes" make sense only if you are thinking in time. In the present moment there are no such things as mistakes. Whatever is, is. 

The present moment is always perfect. And growth is never ending. 

If something in you still wants to micro-manage the present moment, I can't help you with that. :)