ChoseyFrozey

How to prepare for death?

11 posts in this topic

Is it possible that you can ease yourself in the experience of death ? I´ve never had an actual ego death experience but i have somehow the feeling that i might die in the next time, so how can I prepare myself?

Your guestion should be: who am I? How is the question of death relevant if you are confused about who is it who does anything at all? 

Sure, do not take anything your mind will come up with after experience to serious.

To be fair you will probably have tons of internal conflicts you will have to solve  and they can be solved.

Edited by purerogue

@ChoseyFrozey Psychedelics are the most effective method for facing death without totally dying.

Start with a small dose and slowly work your way up.

Any psychedelic can produce ego-death.

You can't really prepare for it. It will just blindside you, you'll be dead before you realize what just happened. And then you will laugh as you realize death is a joke.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think the best way to prepare for death is to get to know it while still alive. I mean, with so many spiritual practices out there, lucid dreaming, etc, you can pretty much gain great insight into death while still alive. This will be a great preparation for death imo.

Lie, cheat, steal, murder and blaspheme. I'd imagine fairly soon you won't know truth, from falsehood. Probably more subtle ways that are more effective.

2 minutes ago, RichardY said:

Lie, cheat, steal, murder and blaspheme. I'd imagine fairly soon you won't know truth, from falsehood. Probably more subtle ways that are more effective.

we are all already on it then

we murder for eat

we tell false truth to not be seen, we stole just by our society slavery work.

it's all a matter of perspective

@Aeris Yeah well, no ones perfect.

Murdering to eat not so much, murdering by lying, then yeah.

Depends what you mean by slavery. Slavery being legalistic. A distance ancestor of mine co-wrote the legal opinion for slavery in England. I thought it was interesting anyway.

Perspective is tempting. But then you can fall into Perspectivism as Nietzsche professed. Fragment until there is no truth.