Emerald

Anyone here had an enlightenment experience?

103 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, werlight said:

@Emerald Wilkins @Leo Gura @Nic @cetus56

The first of my last 3 experiences was also very beautiful .. and it came a few days before my second final awakening experience. I wrote it down .. this is exactly what happened:

" I tuned my feelings into the music, as I usually did during meditation. Once again light surrounded my head but this time the energy was so strong that it clouded my vision. My entire body was vibrating in love. 

I can't explain exactly what happened next, but somehow my awareness was transported to a different place. It was a place of endless emptiness with a huge radiant light in the distance. I was there, staring at the light deeply humbled by a beautiful vision of love and unity. Tears of joy fell from my eyes as words flowed through me directly from this place of love and light.

“ light, love and compassion surrounds me .. my entire body shines and vibrates in awareness.. i am there..

i see the light, bright and clear and millions shining in joy, a sea of light, stillness and wisdom..

i am there, as a witness, it is a gift to be remembered and shared.

we are pure love meant to shine bright and illuminate the skies..

no fear, no sadness only eternal peace and joy.. we are together, together as one.. this is the truth, the only reality..

it is time to remember who we are, it is time to be awake..

we are all made of light”

Eventually the sensation of light went away and my awareness returned. A profound peace and sense of grace came over me, at the same time my emotions were at a state of euphoria and excitement.

"it is time to remember who we are, it is time to be awake..

we are all made of light”           We really don't understand exactly what light is. Light could be a universal property that makes up everything. "Let there be light" . Maybe that is the absolute truth of the beginning of existance.  Could everything be a form of light energy? Not that it really matters but I do like to wonder though. That's just my nature. Yes, a lot of these experiances are very similar. I'm sure we all interpret our experiance in our own way to some extent. But the message is always the same. There is much more to all of us than "meets the eye". Could that be just coincidence? I think not. I can definitely  relate to you saying " Awareness was transported to another place". You got that right! It was like discovering another room in your house that you never knew was there.

Edited by cetus56

31 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

"it is time to remember who we are, it is time to be awake..

we are all made of light”           We really don't understand exactly what light is. Light could be a universal property that makes up everything. "Let there be light" . Maybe that is the absolute truth of the beginning of existance.  Could everything be a form of light energy? Not that it really matters but I do like to wonder though. That's just my nature. Yes, a lot of these experiances are very similar. I'm sure we all interpret our experiance in our own way to some extent. But the message is always the same. There is much more to all of us than "meets the eye". Could that be just coincidence? I think not. I can defiantly relate to you saying " Awareness was transported to another place". You got that right! It was like discovering another room in your house that you never knew was there.

This will get intesting .. stay tuned. You will get the answers. @cetus56

Edited by werlight

4 hours ago, werlight said:

This will get intesting .. stay tuned. You will get the answers. @cetus56

@cetus56 @Leo Gura @Emerald Wilkins @Nic

To answer your question I would like to go back to my description of my last enlightenment experience. One suggestion: Read this with your heart, not your mind.

... When I asked What does we are one mean ? My awareness was somehow taken back. 

Before everything that IS came to BE. Before we decided to express to create and enter form.

We were “pure awareness, pure love and pure light.” Imagine an immense sea of pure light vibrating as pure love. That is what we were. We were blissful, we were complete, We were ONE !..

We were completely immersed in our being. Completely immersed in our beauty. Out of this ecstasy of joy and love a deep desire emerged and permeated all our being. The desire to share our joy, our beauty everything that we were.

But how can we share ourselves with ourselves if we are One ? So we made a plan: We will create the illusion of separation. We will hide ourselves from ourselves only to find ourselves again in absolute beauty. 

When we find ourselves again we will remember the beauty that we ARE. That will be our gift of love. When we remember who we ARE we will become one again. That will be our promise.

This is why everything that IS came to BE. It was an act of Love.

How did it actually happen ? How did we create the illusion of separation ?

Well this is probably the most beautiful part of the story. 

Contrary to popular belief we didn't have a “magic wand” in our hand. We couldn't create form out of nothingness. It was only us. So we created it out of our own awareness. Out of ourselves.

Awareness can vibrate at any frequency. Everything you see is made of our own awareness vibrating at different frequencies. That is how we created the illusion of separation. We are lost in a sea of vibrating awareness. But it is only an illusion. We are still together. We are still One.

Now to answer your question: 
As you know, the highest frequency is Love. When awareness vibrates as love it radiates pure light. Light is not our essential nature it is the result of our vibration. This is why mystics and theologians refer to God as having a triple nature. Christians “trinity” The father (awareness), The son (Love) and the holy spirit (light).

As always I dont want anyone to believe me. This is only an invitation to look inside yourselves and find the truth. Look deeper.. and let me know if this makes sense to you.

Edited by werlight