John Iverson

I did push and pull to a girl and she get mad HAHAHA! How can i counter this?

49 posts in this topic

On 25.4.2019 at 9:20 PM, Leo Gura said:

@MM1988 There is skill and there are principles to dating, just like there is with golf, tennis, driving a car, or meditation.

You are framing what I said as "This is so inauthentic and artificial". But once you actually internalize the skill of proper texting, it will become authentic and natural.

Every skill you learned was at one point inauthentic and artificial, from mathematics to reading to writing to typing on the computer.

I am not saying you need to keep a file of canned text messages. Once you understand the principles of texting with a girl, you can generate an infinite number of spontaneous texts. Without learning this skill, your text messages will suck and you will lose girls by committing stupid mistakes which only years later will you understand why.

People expect to be good at sex and dating "naturally" without any deliberate practice. Because love is supposed to be "natural". This is a silly double-standard. Nowhere else in life do you adopt this attitude. If you want to be good at something you must train and recognize principles. Girls will appreciate it when you don't creep them out with your texts.

There is just an important difference. Playing Golf or Driving are car are not survival activities, so in a sense it is more deteached from human nature. Sure stuff like texting or the cultural norms of the time your body doesnt know about. But adapting to the current culture is natural. This comparison is also faulty because millions of people are dating successfully without even thinking about learning this stuff, but nobody just gets in a car for the first time and drives it.

On 4/24/2019 at 3:48 PM, Spiral said:

“You look great... compared to the other girls here.” It’s a boring example but it’s not rude, it’s just not really a compliment.

If someone said this to me I would end the convo right there. Am I supposed to blush or what? Compared to the other girls? Jesus. 

2 hours ago, Athena said:

If someone said this to me I would end the convo right there. Am I supposed to blush or what? Compared to the other girls? Jesus. 

ugly woman also have the right to be loved you know

On 4/23/2019 at 0:09 AM, Andreas said:

Why do you feel the need for improvement?

I feel for improvement because i am so driven by positive intrinsic feeling to improve.. i always express the highest self 

On 4/23/2019 at 0:21 AM, bejapuskas said:

@John Iverson  Just notice, that you are enslaving yourself by thinking and acting like this, you aren't free and you feel like you fail.

Yes i am not yet free, and i failed :(...

On 4/23/2019 at 9:13 AM, Andreas said:

How would you feel if you just stopped? 

Nothing.. but my life is not the life the way i vision it... that's why i am here in Leo's creation to have extraordinary life.. ? You ? 

Edited by John Iverson

There are mountains of evidence confirming PUA doesn't get you laid

Edited by tenta

3 hours ago, tenta said:

There are mountains of evidence confirming PUA doesn't get you laid

I don't know yet what's gonna work for me .. :( to laid girls but i am open to the possibilities.. this not yet the end of the world haha