John Iverson

I did push and pull to a girl and she get mad HAHAHA! How can i counter this?

49 posts in this topic

She didn't reply to my messages i'm just starting! She just seen my messages on telegram.. i am waiting for three days to message her again.. what should i say? 

Edited by John Iverson

I think you should get more experience with girls and there should be a forum limit for these types of one sentence questions.

I dont have any context for what youre referring to so how can I help?

I think you should say you love her and want to marry her and youll do anything to be with her and she is the love of your life and she is your soulmate as well and youre just being authentic telling her how amazing she is to you and no girl is like that ever before in your life.

And then let the Disney end credits play.

Sorry mate love to help please can i have some context?

That was just my shadow playing out. Im human after all not a rule following robot.

Maybe you should stop being emotionally abusive to girls you want to date and they won't think your an asshole. 

@John Iverson you probably overdid it. Now you can start from scratch with a new girl because this isn't going anywhere anymore. 

28 minutes ago, JohnnyBravo said:

I think you should get more experience with girls and there should be a forum limit for these types of one sentence questions.

I dont have any context for what youre referring to so how can I help?

I think you should say you love her and want to marry her and youll do anything to be with her and she is the love of your life and she is your soulmate as well and youre just being authentic telling her how amazing she is to you and no girl is like that ever before in your life.

And then let the Disney end credits play.

Sorry mate love to help please can i have some context?

That was just my shadow playing out. Im human after all not a rule following robot.

Do you know push and pull? Haha it is a technique where you flirt to a girl.. it means i am flirting her.. basically you said something flirty like hey i like you at the same time you kinda fat it makes you cute! Tho! ? It worked at first but there is something i said that it triggered her and now i don't know what to say haha! 

1 minute ago, John Iverson said:

Do you know push and pull? Haha it is a technique where you flirt to a girl.. it means i am flirting her.. basically you said something flirty like hey i like you at the same time you kinda fat it makes you cute! Tho! ? It worked at first but there is something i said that it triggered her and now i don't know what to say haha! 

Stop being an asshole dude. She deserves 100 times better than that. Read this and grow up:

https://exploringyourmind.com/silent-treatment-psychological-abuse-disguise/

3 minutes ago, SFRL said:

@John Iverson you probably overdid it. Now you can start from scratch with a new girl because this isn't going anywhere anymore. 

Really? ? Yes maybe i over did it, it worked at first.. i want to pursue her because damn! She's beautiful! I think she is a celebrity here in the philippines! Damn! What a ego i have if i were able to be successful flirting with her! Hahahah i know it an ego, and i am aware of what stage i am so please accept me ? Hahahah i need to work myself up,.. 

2 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Really? ? Yes maybe i over did it, it worked at first.. i want to pursue her because damn! She's beautiful! I think she is a celebrity here in the philippines! Damn! What a ego i have if i were able to be successful flirting with her! Hahahah i know it an ego, and i am aware of what stage i am so please accept me ? Hahahah i need to work myself up,.. 

It's basicly bullying someone into doing what you want. If they have really low self esteem, they will do what you want and you basicly get to control them. If they respect themself they won't put up with your games. 

1 minute ago, Andreas said:

Stop being an asshole dude. She deserves 100 times better than that. Read this and grow up:

https://exploringyourmind.com/silent-treatment-psychological-abuse-disguise/

Maybe it acting like an asshole? But you cannot just get a girl if you are playing nice guy.. i need something that works that is why there is personal development.. Leo Talk about this how to get a girl and i somehow watched the video of Leo's guidance, i basically do have a little knowlede about how to do it..huhu, i am not an asshole, i do it because it is the rule.... but what i should do now to pursue her and i will get back to momentum huhu

1 minute ago, Andreas said:

It's basicly bullying someone into doing what you want. If they have really low self esteem, they will do what you want and you basicly get to control them. If they respect themself they won't put up with your games. 

I am not saying that to the point of bullying her.. it's a flirting game.. just keep that ib mind..

you said about low esteem, so basically that's the point, beautiful girls always get the most positive words from a guy when you talk to a girl like that it makes her crave you ?, i'm just learning this game of flirting., haha

Maybe it acting like an asshole? But you cannot just get a girl if you are playing nice guy.. i need something that works that is why there is personal development.. Leo Talk about this how to get a girl and i somehow watched the video of Leo's guidance, i basically do have a little knowlede about how to do it..huhu, i am not an asshole, i do it because it is the rule.... but what i should do now to pursue her and i will get back to momentum huhu

It's not like that. You need self esteem. If you have self esteem, you don't need to be a niceguy to try to get her to like you. You also don't need to play mindgames because you wouldn't be so desperate. Don't pursue her, she deserves better than you. Fix yourself and find out what is making you do this in the first place. Then you get girls while being your authentic self. 

I am not saying that to the point of bullying her.. it's a flirting game.. just keep that ib mind..

you said about low esteem, so basically that's the point, beautiful girls always get the most positive words from a guy when you talk to a girl like that it makes her crave you ?, i'm just learning this game of flirting., haha

That's not flirting. That is trying to control someone into doing what you want. It's an egogame. You are bullying this girl emotionally by doing this. If you really want this girl back then realize what you have done and go talk to her about it. Then apologize to her and promise her that you fix yourself. And do it. 

3 minutes ago, Andreas said:

It's not like that. You need self esteem. If you have self esteem, you don't need to be a niceguy to try to get her to like you. You also don't need to play mindgames because you wouldn't be so desperate. Don't pursue her, she deserves better than you. Fix yourself and find out what is making you do this in the first place. Then you get girls while being your authentic self. 

That's not flirting. That is trying to control someone into doing what you want. It's an egogame. You are bullying this girl emotionally by doing this. If you really want this girl back then realize what you have done and go talk to her about it. Then apologize to her and promise her that you fix yourself. And do it. 

You are talking not in the place of personal development of "how to flirt with a girl" what you said is that is exactly the goal of flirting, to control them.. it is egoic... i know my level that i need to work just for me to go up, i know how what you are saying...

about the self esteem stuff well i am talking to people strangers to boost my self esteem.. and i will buy a book of nathaniel braden.. but i am more focus to mg Life Purpose Course and Girls, it is hard don't have a girl i don't wanna be here in the place of always fapping insert a backround music here..doing it "ALL BY MYSEEEEEEEELF!!" AHahhahaahhaahahaha, nofap don't work i need a girl , don't project to me your paradigm of what is right , because in the first place your projecting to me your mind , you don't have a compassion mate!! 

I need a solution.. what should i say to her to get my momentum back... that's all i need.. from this posts

You are talking not in the place of personal development of "how to flirt with a girl" what you said is that is exactly the goal of flirting, to control them.. it is egoic... i know my level that i need to work just for me to go up, i know how what you are saying...

about the self esteem stuff well i am talking to people strangers to boost my self esteem.. and i will buy a book of nathaniel braden.. but i am more focus to mg Life Purpose Course and Girls, it is hard don't have a girl i don't wanna be here in the place of always fapping insert a backround music here..doing it "ALL BY MYSEEEEEEEELF!!" AHahhahaahhaahahaha, nofap don't work i need a girl , don't project to me your paradigm of what is right , because in the first place your projecting to me your mind , you don't have a compassion mate!! 

I need a solution.. what should i say to her to get my momentum back... that's all i need.. from this posts

That's not what flirting is. FFS dude?! Flirting is making her feel good. Not trying to make her feel scared that you will go away. That's emotional abuse. Maybe she is flirting with you right now? xD How does it feel?? xD xD

Get self esteem, stop bullshitting yourself about what you did wrong and own it. Then stop it. If you want her back then talk to her, apologize and change it permanently. Playing these games just shows her you are weak. I am getting kind of pissed at you because it really is bullying. It doesn't mean you are a bad person though it just means you did something wrong because you have problems with yourself. Stop manipulating her and yourself and do what I told you. Then it changes. 

13 minutes ago, Andreas said:

That's not what flirting is. FFS dude?! Flirting is making her feel good. Not trying to make her feel scared that you will go away. That's emotional abuse. Maybe she is flirting with you right now? xD How does it feel?? xD xD

Get self esteem, stop bullshitting yourself about what you did wrong and own it. Then stop it. If you want her back then talk to her, apologize and change it permanently. Playing these games just shows her you are weak. I am getting kind of pissed at you because it really is bullying. It doesn't mean you are a bad person though it just means you did something wrong because you have problems with yourself. Stop manipulating her and yourself and do what I told you. Then it changes. 

I just fuck it up i do it wrong, i will think ways to improve my Push and pull technique.. 

2 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

I just fuck it up i do it wrong, i will think ways to improve my Push and pull technique.. 

How does it feel when she pulls away from you?

3 minutes ago, Andreas said:

How does it feel when she pulls away from you?

Need for improvement and i want a chance to flirt her again... :D

Edited by John Iverson

15 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Need for improvement and i want a chance to flirt her again... :D

Why do you feel the need for improvement?

@John Iverson  Just notice, that you are enslaving yourself by thinking and acting like this, you aren't free and you feel like you fail.

Find better pick-up teachers and forget about some old-school push and pull. You are miss-applying it anyways. Being scared of developing the relationship further and scaring her off is not push and pull.

Maybe try RSD Max or Todd.

1 hour ago, Andreas said:

If you want her back then talk to her, apologize and change it permanently. Playing these games just shows her you are weak.

This is the only workable solution. Say sorry to her for your weird behavior and maybe you will get back to ground zero. Or maybe not.

Don't do it for her, do it for yourself. Admit you have f*cked up and move on.