Monkey-man

Why infinite intelligence made awakening hard to attain?

19 posts in this topic

Why infinite intelligence made spiritual awakening a hard thing to realise? Why not just to give it to us with less struggle?

@Monkey-man If you realized you are God, there would be no struggle.

So you are standing in your own way by your attachment to being human.

All you have to do is die. But that is the last thing you want to do. Hence the struggle. Struggle is part of survival.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I died once in an enlightenment experience i had. I know what death feels like so now i look forward to my death in self inquiry. I'm ready to die.

@Peo Easier said than done ;)

@Leo Gura Leo, I have a question about this enlightenment thing, should one work towards it as soon as possible in life, or is it better to experience life fully in all aspects, and then when you're fed up with everything, you can transcend yourself? Sometimes it seems to me that many people are obsessed with becoming enlightened just because they can't tolerate themselves anymore, and use it as spiritual bypassing. 

56 minutes ago, Peo said:

@Leo Gura I died once in an enlightenment experience i had. I know what death feels like so now i look forward to my death in self inquiry. I'm ready to die.

Are you ready to voluntarily submit yourself to a rear-naked choke until you pass out? A rear-naked choke can make you experience physical death.

Edited by CreamCat

1 hour ago, CreamCat said:

physical death

Do you mean physical death in the sense of me harming my body or ego death?

Just now, Peo said:

Do you mean physical death in the sense of me harming my body or ego death?

Physical death includes ego death. A rear-naked choke will give you a preview of physical death.

1 hour ago, CreamCat said:

A rear-naked choke can make you experience physical death.

What is a rear-naked choke?

@Voladores It's up to you to decide. There's no simple answer. If you desire Enlightenment now, then why wait? And the other way around, if you feel you are not ready yet, why force yourself?

@Voladores Enlightenment is not easy and with out real sincere quest it is impossible.Millions try and only few truly realize the truth.So choice is yours.

@Voladores It's impossible to cause enlightenment . You can't do ANYTHING to get enlightened . So I think this answers your question , due to the fact that you can't walk ''towards enlightenment'' . You will get enlightened the day you don't care about this crap .

22 hours ago, tecladocasio said:

@Voladores It's impossible to cause enlightenment . You can't do ANYTHING to get enlightened . So I think this answers your question , due to the fact that you can't walk ''towards enlightenment'' . You will get enlightened the day you don't care about this crap .

By that reasoning, the entire general public should be enlightened.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

On 4/22/2019 at 1:55 AM, Voladores said:

@Leo Gura Leo, I have a question about this enlightenment thing, should one work towards it as soon as possible in life, or is it better to experience life fully in all aspects, and then when you're fed up with everything, you can transcend yourself? Sometimes it seems to me that many people are obsessed with becoming enlightened just because they can't tolerate themselves anymore, and use it as spiritual bypassing. 

You must discover what is right for you. You must walk your own path.

27 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

But people are now going to say: "They already are enlightened."

That is a very dumb phrase. 99.999% of people are not enlightened.

Enlightenment means consciousness of one's true nature. Without CONSCIOUSNESS of it, there is no enlightenment even though, yes, you are still God. But you don't know you're God, hence not enlightened.

On 22.04.2019 at 9:24 AM, Monkey-man said:

Why infinite intelligence made spiritual awakening a hard thing to realise? Why not just to give it to us with less struggle?

"Why" questions ask for a causal relationship between finite elements that interact. 
Asking a "why" towards infinite intelligence is nonsensical because it is not a finite thing.
Infinite intelligence does not exist. No thing is 'it'.

Your question comes from being lost in language. Spiritual awakening is when you find your way out.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Free will and authorities made this difficult.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.