livg7046

I have become enlightened

24 posts in this topic

I believe I have become enlightened. I see the “world” as a complex matrix of hubs of energy that are just made up of matrixes within matrixes within matrixes etc etc etc. It is like, now that I have seen it, I cannot unsee it! 

I am currently in the values portion of the LP course and I am wondering if it is worthwhile to continue and finish the course? I am so curious as to how everything is interconnected and I believe I know where I fit in so is it worthwhile to continue on the LP course or continue my understanding now that I have become enlightened? 

I believe only those who are also enlightened will be able to truly answer my question. 

mmm... my suggestion is to keep doing the good work. mind open as the sky. you'll fall from enlightenment and it's not what you expect, so dont think it's ever "done."

you've merely hit the tip of the iceberg. if ur asking this question about whether to go or stay ur gonna be the best person to answer it. r u god yet? this realization should have been achieved maybe for enlightenment lol idk.

... so keep going. youll fall. maybe hard af... but eventually youll figure out how to grow wings on the way down, as you plummet back towards earth... the work doesn't end... anyhow congrats. but if ur enlightened u dont need my congratulations either. u have everything. game over. ?

If you're enlightened you should know what to do.

Are you dead yet or is your ego stil alive?

You became delusional, that is a better word. You will not have questions anymore if you have awakened.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Happy for you on your breakthrough! Good work.

2 hours ago, livg7046 said:

I am currently in the values portion of the LP course and I am wondering if it is worthwhile to continue and finish the course?

Yes. Wether enslaved or liberated from the mind - still there is this life to be lived. “Have to” or “get to” - still a life to be lived. :) 

I am so curious as to how everything is interconnected and I believe I know where I fit in so is it worthwhile to continue on the LP course or continue my understanding now that I have become enlightened? 

Yes and Yes. Drop the “or”

I believe only those who are also enlightened will be able to truly answer my question. 

Only you enlighten, and ‘everyone enlightens with you’.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Hellspeed said:

You became delusional, that is a better word. You will not have questions anymore if you have awakened

What about questions like what is My life purpose or what is science and society. I dont think enlightenment answer these questions. There are many more questions enlightened people might have about the world that they dont know the answer to. 

3 hours ago, livg7046 said:

I believe I have become enlightened. I see the “world” as a complex matrix of hubs of energy that are just made up of matrixes within matrixes within matrixes etc etc etc. It is like, now that I have seen it, I cannot unsee it! 

I am so curious as to how everything is interconnected and I believe I know where I fit in so is it worthwhile to continue on the LP course or continue my understanding now that I have become enlightened? 

It's nice that you have this realization, but I think you are still in duality. Also I think you should continue do deepen your understanding, while working on your LP. God is Infinite, there is no end to it, you can always work on the integration.

@livg7046 Does not sound to me that you are enlightened.

Are you conscious that you cannot die? If not, you ain't enlightened.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Good luck with that realization, you Will be depressed for months then real work of getting rid of all distinctions values morality meaning purpose has to get rooted out and everything has to be seen as you. Real work only start after enlightenment. 

the world is a mandelbrot 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

7 hours ago, livg7046 said:

If you believe enlightenment is “seeing the ‘world’ as a complex matrix of hubs of energy that are just made up of matrixes within matrixes within matrixes” and you self-describe yourself as being able to do that, then your subjective experience will be that of being that belief of enlightenment. If that belief of enlightenment changes to being able to perform high-level calculus, you will no longer have the subjective experience of being that belief of enlightenment. 

I think what you describe is a high level of consciousness. I would observe if there is an underlying belief of what enlightenment is.

lol

Lots of people on this forum claim to be enlightened.

All of them identify as something. Or "cannot answer personal questions" like that winternight guy. How convienient.

The two do not mix.

if you ACTUALLY become enlightened why would your first action be to come here to boast about it ?

9 minutes ago, thesmileyone said:

lol

Lots of people on this forum claim to be enlightened.

All of them identify as something. Or "cannot answer personal questions" like that winternight guy. How convienient.

The two do not mix.

if you ACTUALLY become enlightened why would your first action be to come here to boast about it ?

WinterNight is not boasting about it. He's very humble. Watch your projections.

There is nothing wrong with saying you are enlightened if you in fact are. All it means is that you are conscious of your true nature. That is not an egoic boast, unless you make it so.

Of course plenty of folks on this forum claim to be enlightened when in fact they are not, or their enlightenment is very shallow. But some folks here are genuinely enlightened. Sometimes it's hard to sort the wheat from the chaff because communicating via forum doesn't give enough information in many cases. Although even via a forum, it's still quite clear who is spiritually mature and who isn't. You can tell just from the tone of their posts and their attitude. One of the hallmarks of a spiritually mature person is that he is unreactive and non-judgmental.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

But does he offer solutions or just watch as everything unfolds?

There are no problems and no solutions. Just happenings. Nothing is unfolding you always are. 

21 hours ago, Peo said:

What about questions like what is My life purpose or what is science and society. I dont think enlightenment answer these questions. There are many more questions enlightened people might have about the world that they dont know the answer to. 

Stop thinking, enlightenment is the end of questions. Is seeing everything as it is. One will stop questioning after discovers what he forget. Because we all know everything, but only a few awaken from the dream and remembers. So is a thing of regaining full atention, not only the atention on thoughts and memory. Is the wake state of interconnection with every piece of consciousness in the body, every atom, every cell becomes vibrant and the mind as we knew it before the wake state, now is only a tool, not the main being.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

I hope you are, because it would be a very good thing for all!

Your question reminds me of the period of time (age 28 to 30, I think) that Eckhart Tolle spent wandering around after his awakening.  I would guess he had some questions, quandaries, and dilemmas.

I'm curious what the years between 1977 and 1986 would look like in his biography or autobiography.

Enlightenment is stabilized awakenings.

B R E A T H E